Just made some htb - stacylite bitch change her tinder bio

Meanwhile average med mogger
3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg

And average nerdic
2997404_nordic_af.jpg
Are you going to reply to my reply or just post unfunny, inaccurate bullshit?
They don't look the same, the one on the right looks more feminine due to darker features on the eye area (which is a big reason women use makeup for, to increase contrast around the eye area). The eyelashes are not thicker, it's an illusion created by them being darker - the ONLY difference between the images is the colour.

Dark haired meds have higher contrast than blonde nordics though, the dark haired meds having darker skin doesn't make up for it, and also the darker skin would also create contrast between the sclera and teeth

Half of Spanish people look ethnic. Also, the study I'm referring to was done both in Spain AND Argentina.

It does matter, men are naturally lighter than women. Men do not get darker than women do when tanning, men tan worse and burn more; if you got a group of women and men of the same ethnic group to sunbathe for 3 hours, the women would end up darker than the men, it's just that poorer men spend more time in the sun than women. Also, all of the studies I sent show that men are lighter than women everywhere, including the inner arm which the Spanish and Argentinian study did not check; I just brought up the (partially flawed) Spanish and Argentinian study because I thought you would mention it.
View attachment 2321657

Blue eyes look way more striking and masc, and brown eyes look warmer and more puppy like.

The study which came to the conclusion that brown-eyed faces are percieved as more dominant (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886910001364) was repeated several years later by the same people and they came to the opposite conclusion:

"The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance"
This study is also linked in that thread, so I'm not sure what the point of you sending that thread is.

My hair is dirty blonde and I would rather have light blonde hair than dark brown/black hair.

Are you going to reply to my reply or just post unfunny, inaccurate bullshit?
If it is inaccurate then post yourself and let’s see if you mog me with your superior nordic genetics.

And I completely forgot to reply to that ngl, might do it later, I have lunch now.

If it is inaccurate then post yourself and let’s see if you mog me with your superior nordic genetics.
What I look like and what you look like is not what the average med or nord looks like which is why it's inaccurate.

Last edited: