Just measured my IQ with a psychologist

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Fucking lifefuel I got 150IQ+ . The tests are long so we did it spread on 3 weeks. There are very different than the ones you can find on the Internet though.
The weird thing is I got 150+ in verbal intelligence when I'm litteraly shit in writing and only 130 in Arithmetics and stuff when I'm studying engineering.
No IQ for my recessed maxilia, wide hips, and skinnyfat 5'8 physique abd gigalate puberty though. Inb4 Larp inb4 greycel moment.

Attachments

• 20221126_103648.jpg
    20221126_103648.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22093 and 5 others
Nope. 150 is genius level

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Gaygymmaxx and WhiteGoodman
Damn run for President then nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23228, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
jfl if you visit a psychologist.

And what kind of curry third wold shithole do you live in that they still don't operate with computers but write everything down like caveman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21146, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Fucking lifefuel I got 150IQ+ . The tests are long so we did it spread on 3 weeks. There are very different than the ones you can find on the Internet though.
The weird thing is I got 150+ in verbal intelligence when I'm litteraly shit in writing and only 130 in Arithmetics and stuff when I'm studying engineering.
No IQ for my recessed maxilia, wide hips, and skinnyfat 5'8 physique abd gigalate puberty though. Inb4 Larp inb4 greycel moment.
She's saying that so you wouldn't go ER.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21667 and 2 others
jfl if you visit a psychologist.

And what kind of curry third wold shithole do you live in that they still don't operate with computers but write everything down like caveman
We took an old school test from 1992. The IQ tests are not on computer though

Most looksmax.org users don’t even have an IQ above room temperature.
Everybody thinks they have genius tier IQ when in reality it’s probably 2 points above average or even lower.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 21146 and p0lishsubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 22775, Solar and 1 other person
Damn run for President then nigga
If you’re not a Jew or Freemason you won’t win anyways.
If he had an IQ of 150 he wouldn’t be on this site. Everyone here is bullshitting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21146
If you’re not a Jew or Freemason you won’t win anyways.
If he had an IQ of 150 he wouldn’t be on this site. Everyone here is bullshitting.
Why wouldn't a high IQ person be on this site? It is goldmine it's actually a lifemax to take information on here

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 15854
Most looksmax.org users don’t even have an IQ above room temperature.
Everybody thinks they have genius tier IQ when in reality it’s probably 2 points above average or even lower.
I'm not larping but if you don't want to believe me it's fine you probably mog me in other ways ( looks which is most important)

Then figure out a way to get us laid
Although the ultimate goal in life is not to get laid imo. Happinessmaxxing is the way to go and I think you can be happy without girls even though muh reproduction is the goal in life. I think this site should be more focused in finding a real purpose in life other than just being good looking. It's only surface, and although it's very important as lookism determines a lot of stuff in your life, if you can't have looks, either find another purpose and lifemax in other ways, or become a doomer idk. One should be looksmaxxing anyway though to be treated better but there is more to life than getting laid

I'm not larping but if you don't want to believe me it's fine you probably mog me in other ways ( looks which is most important)
150? I’d be willing to say some are higher on average on this site 105 maybe but many are illogical so probably closer to 90 or 95.

i do NOT care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Always lol when niggas brag about iq but still live in their parents basement , no successful person brags about iq .

150? I’d be willing to say some are higher on average on this site 105 maybe but many are illogical so probably closer to 90 or 95.
Yeah I know it sounds unbelievable but what can I say. You probably won't believe me anyways. Some people have amazing intelligence genetics and some have amazing looks genetics. I was blessed with the first one but not the other . The ones who have both like Dolph Lundgren are unstoppable

you would be slayer if you measured your dick with a psychologist

Always lol when niggas brag about iq but still live in their parents basement , no successful person brags about iq .
I'm only 19 what do you want me to be. Already millionaire? I'm extremely lazy aswell and although you are not wrong about the bragging part, everybody likes to brag even the so called "intelligent" people. You never bragged about anything?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
you would be slayer if you measured your dick with a psychologist
That's... kinda gay bro. If she was a stacy I wouldn't mind though

• Hmm...
Reactions: juste
intelligence is a meme. Chad could be an ooga booga chest pumping gorilla and hed still slay more foid pussy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 21796
Yeah nice but for fcking b*tches u need 8inch cock and good face, go home with your 150 iq u wannabe nikola tesla 😂😂

conclusion: you make low iq posts

• Hmm...
Lol.
What was the name of the test and where is the official report?

Mirin, join Mensa mate

• Love it
Lol.
What was the name of the test and where is the official report?
Wdym official report. There is no paper or whatever he just assigned my score to a table with different IQ in the 20-24 age range. It was a 1992 test ( the hardest) he explained that the IQ tests are less and less difficult since they are made for the average population who keeps getting dumber decades after decades

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
'm only 19 what do you want me to be. Already millionaire?
yes indeed, all the ultra-high iq people i know around my age make thousands each month without even having a job

• JFL

conclusion: you make low iq posts
Idk how you can draw such a conclusion with this. It just means there is no halo affect for me on this site cause I'm not good looking and don't make Maher Tinder experiments or crazy posts like @curlyheadjames

yes indeed, all the ultra-high iq people i know around my age make thousands each month without even having a job
Like I said you also have to have discipline and work ethic which I don't have. I mostly rot that's how I discovered this site

We took an old school test from 1992.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGA 30 YEAR OLD TESTS ARE OUTDATED
THE MODERN TESTS ARE ADJUSTED FOR INTELLECTUAL AVERAGES OF THE ERAS

YOU'RE LITERALLY 115 IQ IN THE MODERN TEST

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
intelligence is a meme. Chad could be an ooga booga chest pumping gorilla and hed still slay more foid pussy
Yes looks are still more important but for carreermaxxing IQ plays a part

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE MODERN TESTS ARE LITTERALY EASIER

Like I said you also have to have discipline and work ethic which I don't have. I mostly rot that's how I discovered this site
nah they also dont lmao they just do scams/frauds if u want to have money but u dont ur probably low iq

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also an Iq test cannot be outdated it's not like it was made in 1900 or smth

Yeah nice but for fcking b*tches u need 8inch cock and good face, go home with your 150 iq u wannabe nikola tesla 😂😂
your name really does represent you. Jfl at having for only goal in life "fucking bitches".

Rate my father. He had 210 iq.
Hotpot 1 Hotpot 2

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 14392
nah they also dont lmao they just do scams/frauds if u want to have money but u dont ur probably low iq
Ok bro whatever. I just don't have the urge to make money. You know intelligence doesn't necessarly make you rich?

THE MODERN TESTS ARE LITTERALY EASIER
Also an Iq test cannot be outdated it's not like it was made in 1900 or smth
You're a complete imbecile.
The test made in year 1911 is substantially easier than the one made in 2011. Test for 1992 is absolutely much easier than the one for 2022 as there was a lot of economic and social growth in that period.

>TL;DR
you're not a genius, you're a cretin.

• JFL
My man, are these numbers on the right the scaled scores?

Last edited:
You're a complete imbecile.
The test made in year 1911 is substantially easier than the one made in 2011. Test for 1992 is absolutely much easier than the one for 2022 as there was a lot of economic and social growth in that period.

>TL;DR
you're not a genius, you're a cretin.
Ok whatever helps you cope. The population keeps getting dumber since several decades and tests are made for the average population. The tests made in the 1990s are harder and a bit different than the ones made in 2022 I assure you. Also why do you need to insult me jfl?

My man, are these numbers on the right the scaled scores?
Idk he just wrote each score for Arithmetic and vocabulary and then we assigned each to Verbal IQ and the Other on a scale in the 20-24 age range. I know it may sound suspicious cause it's just numbers that I could have written myself jfl but there is no official paper or whatever.

Mirin fellow 150iqcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 21796