Just orderd falim gum here is my before my strong side is my right Masster Ive ordered 20 packets but how many on each side

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Here's my lower third

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529_191935.jpg
    Screenshot_20200529_191935.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Danish_Retard
Wtf is the title

1 many on 1 side 2 many on other side

monkey go strong together

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Incoming
1 many on 1 side 2 many on other side

monkey go strong together

giphy.gif
No no I want seriousness now I'm actually looksmaxing I want pussy and a stable mentality

I have noticed slight ramus length from falim while using it for 4 months. Good luck dude

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and DutchPrettyBoy
God tier lower third
ye my lower third mog

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, hairyballscel and Deleted member 4301
Aight understandble g should come pretty soon aswell cause of no traffic I fucking hope it does
Right
right
Left
left btw , ur right is more developed , chew more on the left

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Good luck chewing your way to sanity.
I'm sane it's just I need pussy especially since the fact that my dad said that back in the days all the girls wanted me he's settled down a bit now but yea I have this mentality where I know deserve success
Ohhhh that should help with forward growth maybe? Who knows but at the same time who cares ill have more of a masculine look with a bit jaw length
it probably does. mine also came despite of the virus. tip: drink it with cold water, makes it harder.

you're fucking demigod aren't you, you fucking chad
Na god is my original father

Last edited:
I'm sane it's just I need pussy especially since the fact that my dad said that back in the days all the girls wanted me he's settled down a bit now but yea I have this mentality where I know deserve success

Ohhhh that should help with forward growth maybe? Who knows but at the same time who cares ill have more of a masculine look with a bit jaw length

Na god is my original father
yeah maybe a tiny slight amount. don't forget to actual hardchew. not just chew it like normal. if you have good insertions than yeah you'll for sure have a better jaw. also low bf.

:O

• +1
yeah maybe a tiny slight amount. don't forget to actual hardchew. not just chew it like normal. if you have good insertions than yeah you'll for sure have a better jaw. also low bf.

Do you mean lower your bf or it will lower your bf there 🤔and I got it cold water hard chew plus I'll be chewing when I'm on my mountain bike

Good insertions?

Do you mean lower your bf or it will lower your bf there 🤔and I got it cold water hard chew plus I'll be chewing when I'm on my mountain bike

Good insertions?
yeah someone like brad pitt has god tier muscle insertions for masseters.

yeah someone like brad pitt has god tier muscle insertions for masseters.
If you watch the video just watch the guy on the left and tell me if he has good Massters funnily enough hes chewing gum

I have noticed slight ramus length from falim while using it for 4 months. Good luck dude
Did you notice if it gave you a bloated look from the front, despite being low bf?

Here's my lower third
I have Falim too I used to cope with that.

1 piece on each side was too weak for my robust truecel jaw so I went 2 pieces each side (4 total) and it seems to be the sweet spot that used to burn and swell my masseters.

20 packs is kinda a lot. And I don't think chewing does much. This is how many I have left before abandoning this cope:

20200529 212620

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

1 piece on each side was too weak for my robust truecel jaw so I went 2 pieces each side (4 total) and it seems to be the sweet spot that used to burn and swell my masseters.

20 packs is kinda a lot. And I don't think chewing does much. This is how many I have left before abandoning this cope:

View attachment 433520
Ahh it's alright though cause even when you workout your jaw you can soft chew them

View attachment 433520
OMGGG
twinning kweeen 🤩💅😩😌😌🙈🙋‍♀️💁‍♀️
20200529 202931

• Love it
Reactions: Over
If you watch the video just watch the guy on the left and tell me if he has good Massters funnily enough hes chewing gum

shitty video but no doesn't look like it

this is good:

• +1

View attachment 433520
It’s not a cope, gave me results in less than 3 months

• +1
Thanks, I started with just one, then progressed to one on each side and then two on each side btw.
I might put 2 on both side straight away cause I want a strong look you know what I mean I don't want to look model like want to look tough which I have a good base this is me by the way

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I might put 2 on both side straight away cause I want a strong look you know what I mean I don't want to look model like want to look tough which I have a good base this is me by the way

2 on each side might be too difficult at the start but you might as well try it. If it is too hard just use one on each side or just one and move onto two once your muscles and bones adapt.

• +1
2 on each side might be too difficult at the start but you might as well try it. If it is too hard just use one on each side or just one and move onto two once your muscles and bones adapt.
I'll give it a go first if it's too comfortable and restricting ill go 1 on each side

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Thanks, I started with just one, then progressed to one on each side and then two on each side btw.
can I chew on one side first and then on the second side? When I chew on both sides at the same time gums stick together into one big piece

• +1
can I chew on one side first and then on the second side? When I chew on both sides at the same time gums stick together into one big piece
Yes you can alternate sides like that but you have to ensure (using a timer) that you are chewing equally on both sides. Do you have a very narrow palate because I have never had a problem with the two gums sticking together? I have always been able to chew two lumps separately at the same time.

Yes you can alternate sides like that but you have to ensure (using a timer) that you are chewing equally on both sides. Do you have a very narrow palate because I have never had a problem with the two gums sticking together? I have always been able to chew two lumps separately at the same time.
I have 40-41 mm palate width and when I smile I can see 8 teeth. So I would say average. Maybe I chew in a wrong way lol

I have 40-41 mm palate width and when I smile I can see 8 teeth. So I would say average. Maybe I chew in a wrong way lol
I chew separately with my molars for 60-90 minutes and then combine the two lumps and chew with my incisors, canines and premolars for another 30-60 minutes.

Do I have a good palate I can't look at myself when trying to smile properly

Attachments

• 15908368071211843848017406444264.jpg
    15908368071211843848017406444264.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 11
I chew separately with my molars for 60-90 minutes and then combine the two lumps and chew with my incisors, canines and premolars for another 30-60 minutes.
Got you. I used to chew but should be more consistent about it. Fuck my laziness. Also, how old are you?

Do I have a good palate I can't look at myself when trying to smile properly
I don't know enough to be able to judge whether a palate is good or not. @retard will probably know better

• +1
I don't know enough to be able to judge whether a palate is good or not. @retard will probably know better
Thought you were calling me a retard then 😂

• JFL