Just remeasured my height in the morning

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I measured accurately after sleeping for 9 hours. It was exactly 5'11.5, one inch taller than I am at night. Should I use this reported height or just say 6' to new people who ask?

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 1084
Where do you go that people are regularily asking what your height is?

Where do you go that people are regularily asking what your height is?
Some foids asked me previously and I answered honestly :lul:

I measured accurately after sleeping for 9 hours. It was exactly 5'11.5, one inch taller than I am at night. Should I use this reported height or just say 6' to new people who ask?
Legit how does your height change after sleeping for 9 hours. I do that all the time and I'm still a manlet

Legit how does your height change after sleeping for 9 hours. I do that all the time and I'm still a manlet
Everyone experiences this height difference in the morning

gravity isnt compressing you down temporarily as when you are standing for so long, therefore relaxing during sleep relaxes the muscles and allow to decompress.

wear lifts bro and also lie about your height

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I will on Monday, really looking forward to see

wear lifts bro and also lie about your height
I'm going to start off with half inch insoles for now, and get 1 inch lifts later. Makes it a less drastic change tbh but puts me in the top 20% height-wise if I stand at 6'0.5

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Changed my signature from "180 cm manlet" to "181.5 cm manlet" this is statusmaxxing where the bitches at now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Changed my signature from "180 cm manlet" to "181.5 cm manlet" this is statusmaxxing where the bitches at now
I am 182.7 cm in the morning but i still say 5‘11 most of the time

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I am 182.7 cm in the morning but i still say 5‘11 most of the time
Fuck that man. I'm at a height where so many people are exactly my height on the dot, and they all say they're 6 feet tall. You need to wear lifts and lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Fuck that man. I'm at a height where so many people are exactly my height on the dot, and they all say they're 6 feet tall. You need to wear lifts and lie
yeah i say 6‘ sometimes when girls ask. i dont think we need lifts to lie about it tbh. some girls guessed my height 185-188cm, they cant even tell the difference between 5‘11 and 6‘2

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah i say 6‘ sometimes when girls ask. i dont think we need lifts to lie about it tbh. some girls guessed my height 185-188cm, they cant even tell the difference between 5‘11 and 6‘2
Tbh the reason to wear lifts is to intimidate your competition and for when girls are comparing you to other men, you'll stand a better chance. A girl who's 5'2-5'6 can't really tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'1, but they can see a height difference if they compare you to another guy. And for job interviews and going to work you'll unconsciously receive more respect the taller you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206