JUST SCORED A DATE WITH A STACYLITE (HELP ASAP).

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron
TITLE.
What Do I Talk About? What Do I Not Do? How do I Make It unnerdy (i am kinda). How Do I Not Fold Under Pressure?

dont give unnessessary advice like "be a chad" etc. help with the current situation.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, Jova, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
tag me if someone helps i need it too

you're going to fuck it up. Good luck. You will need it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, LampPostPrime, maximizer24 and 8 others
What Do I Talk About? What Do I Not Do? How do I Make It unnerdy (i am kinda). How Do I Not Fold Under Pressure?
let her yapp it will do the job

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, aestheticsrespecter and fentmaxxer289
TITLE.

dont give unnessessary advice like "be a chad" etc. help with the current situation.
what is your looks level

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
find ugly pics of her, realise she’s just another girl.
Also stop lying she isn’t stacylite ur just hyping her up cos u like her.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, LegitUser, buflek and 3 others
find ugly pics of her, realise she’s just another girl.
Also stop lying she isn’t stacylite ur just hyping her up cos u like her.
thats the thing. i just saw her in college went up and asked her when are we going on a date. (i had confidence then cuz i was with my mates). fast foward, im picking her up on tuesday.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and aestheticsrespecter
just talk with her like with one of your dudes

TITLE.

Pm her face

pics or no care

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No one here can help you at this point

• So Sad
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
TITLE.

It’s over I started with LTBs and MTBs to build up a routine. You’ve already failed if you don’t have a set of topics you can pull out your ass

It’s over I started with LTBs and MTBs to build up a routine. You’ve already failed if you don’t have a set of topics you can pull out your ass
Dawwg gimme sm:cry:

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and AspiringMogger
TITLE.

100% not a stacylite, you're just trying to inflate your own ego.

if a bitch is interested then she will yap and u wouldnt even need to talk

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, got.daim and fentmaxxer289
Dawwg gimme sm:cry:
Think of it this way. Women have infinite options. If she is willing to go on a date with you, she thinks you mog 99% of men at the very least. Women don’t go on dates with squares. Be confident and bold. Don’t be afraid to touch her hand

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and fentmaxxer289
Think of it this way. Women have infinite options. If she is willing to go on a date with you, she thinks you mog 99% of men at the very least. Women don’t go on dates with squares. Be confident and bold. Don’t be afraid to touch her hand
alr bro. changed my look on it. tysm

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
'Tales From The Basement'

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and LampPostPrime
Let her yap and you listen

• +1
TITLE.

You're probably fucked to tell you the truth. Don't try to win her approval. Just try to have fun and learn.

Shell probably flake on you too. And if she does, with a text saying she's sorry but has to reschedule reply to her with, "Who is this?"

• +1
TITLE.

Talk about the last latest thread you saw on .org that talks about how to change your canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure, trust me she well instantly fall in love with

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, LampPostPrime, LegitUser and 1 other person
kys you fucking retarded zoomer faggot

"muhhh muhh i have no pic of her"

who are you trying to lie to subhuman greycel? who has no pics of someone hes about to date in 2024

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Just remember OP. You mog prime gandy. We all do. It just requires kindness to see it.

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and T50 Mogger