Just screw microimplant yourself to facepull

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

This paper is such a good shit since he shows the maxilla displacement depending on microimplant location and pulling direction.

We just need to screw the microimplant ourself ded srs, microimplant is the best way to anchor the bone.

Figure 16

Figure 6

This will be my chad maxilla if I find a way to bone-anchored pull it, ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CopeAndRope
2A9103C7 0EC7 467E 81E0 9864AAA01A99

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3990 and Zeta ascended
Explain more bro

See this guys results. He has added before and afters of xrays, palate width and frontal

I strongly believe that this guy got nothing really good, firstly he was pulling only for few minutes a day, secondly his tool to pull the maxilla was teeth anchored: He probably moved the alveolar ridge more than anything.

I strongly believe that this guy got nothing really good, firstly he was pulling only for few minutes a day, secondly his tool to pull the maxilla was teeth anchored: He probably moved tge alveolar ridge more than anything.
Idk but he seems to claim that even his shoe size increased and he grew around 2" taller from r'2.5" to just under 6'5" in addition to better breathing sleep etc. Did you see his face before and afters?

Idk but he seems to claim that even his shoe size increased and he grew around 2" taller from r'2.5" to just under 6'5" in addition to better breathing sleep etc. Did you see his face before and afters?

Moving the upper alveolar ridge allow the lower jaw to move forward, the recessed lower jaw being what causes the health problem in recessed maxilla cases, it could improve your health and lower third, but probably not your maxilla: Look at his nose, the cartilage is still pulled back by the recessed maxilla causing a hooked nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

This paper is such a good shit since he shows the maxilla displacement depending on microimplant location and pulling direction.

We just need to screw the microimplant ourself ded srs, microimplant is the best way to anchor the bone.

View attachment 171309

View attachment 171310

This will be my chad maxilla if I find a way to bone-anchored pull it, ded srs.
That means a reduction of the midface.

Moving the upper alveolar ridge allow the lower jaw to move forward, the recessed lower jaw being what causes the health problem in recessed maxilla cases, it could improve your health and lower third, but probably not your maxilla: Look at his nose, the cartilage is still pulled back by the recessed maxilla causing a hooked nose
Have yall checked out the dna appliance and what results you can get from it?
Palate
Facial
Side profile

Yes from his design it is clear that he is pulling only alveolar bone. idk if actual new bone was formed. but his under eye area and support did improve tbh ngl.

Yeah I know most people want it, that said on my side I'm actually more interested by simulation A and C, it's still a CCW rotation, but it seems to be less upward inducing.

Have yall checked out the dna appliance and what results you can get from it?
View attachment 171335View attachment 171334View attachment 171333

I don't know what I should think about this appliance, I'm scared that it would also not impact the whole maxilla and more growing him instead of displace him.