Just some memory from middle school I remembered

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
When I was in middle school, one guy went to class with me, who in the last year before high school almost fell from two subjects (F in the final evaluation) and was in danger of repeating that year.
In the end, some miracle did happen, I think they took pity on him.
To get to the point, this guy had sex at 15 with one girl from the same class and several other girlfriends on later in years.
And it wasn't even the chad model that people expect here (height around 180, which isnt something special in my country and average eye area), but he had compact midface and was low inhib.

that guy was a room painter, which is an even smaller status than wageslaving somewhere in a factory. I havent heard of him couple of years.

Meanwhile on the other hand you could have some ugly ginger who graduated from college with same A plus and attended the math olympiad since he was 7 years old. he masturbates all his twenties in his room till now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheEndHasNoEnd, Albeacho and 8 others
life is brutal

Meanwhile on the other hand you could have some ugly ginger who graduated from college with same A plus and attended the math olympiad since he was 7 years old. he masturbates all his twenties in his room till now

Brutal, but now I can coping with a low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
b

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
So...?
Just paint rooms bro

So...?
Just paint rooms bro