Just some random thoughts on what would be a orthotropic surgery

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So I made a thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/you-ca...o-chad-through-surgery-change-my-mind.558291/

About my issues with surgery. The one transformation that stood out was this one which is often viewed as one of the best there is.
03FB2003 D108 443C ADA3 480B449A7F6B

Now it’s attributed to Bimax but as @Nims says in the comments he actualy got a bunch of other things.

It actualy got me thinkin quite a bit about what the orthotropic surgery would be. I concluded that it would start with palatial expansion of some sort a slow MSE would work, followed by a pretty regular Bimax (btw this is me thinking only about the common ones and not underbites and sfs): move the maxilla forward, CCW, potentially shorten the mid face allowing more of the mandible to swing into place properly, BSSO for the mandible. You would then go for side wing to try and mimic the wider and more flared shape that a proper mandible has, maybe you get a gonion implant if the side wing does not help with gonial flare, lastly we need to deal with the cheekbones and eyes, so a ZSO (I think that’s what it’s called). Interestingly much of this appears to be what the user in the pic did. So he appears to be an example of what a tropic surgery or a Mew surgery would be like.

I should add that the eye area could potentially be fixed non-surgically through chewing during the palatial expansion with MSE or other. But if it’s not you would need to somehow widen the eye socket and make it more vertically narrrow. So perhaps a modified ZSO which includes the sides of the eye socket (tripod osteotomy), and then idk what u do for the height situation

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims
I currently have a bioblock (mew appliance) and I’m planning to get bimax in 2 or 3 years. It will be enough for me to gather all the info and finish my treatment

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I currently have a bioblock (mew appliance) and I’m planning to get bimax in 2 or 3 years. It will be enough for me to gather all the info and finish my treatment
how long is the bioblock treatment? How is it addressing the mandible? And whats your age?

Also what info are you talking about specifically?

You can add mass to your jaw with Distraction Osteogenesis. Also chewing combined with HGH and roids will also add bone mass as well.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You can add mass to your jaw with Distraction Osteogenesis. Also chewing combined with HGH and roids will also add bone mass as well.
depends on your hgh levels, but if your sole purpose is increasing bone mass then hgh + k2 mogs massively. Even post-puberty hgh+k2 megadose will increase your height, head size, frame... everything. The only worry is becoming ogre if you are close to it already, im super confident of this.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Deleted member 20631
depends on your hgh levels, but if your sole purpose is increasing bone mass then hgh + k2 mogs massively. Even post-puberty hgh+k2 megadose will increase your height, head size, frame... everything. The only worry is becoming ogre if you are close to it already, im super confident of this.
Pretty sure post puberty you can't gain height
sorry if necroposting

Pretty sure post puberty you can't gain height
sorry if necroposting
You can still increase bone mass post puberty thus you can still increase height imo not by much though, like an inch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
You can still increase bone mass post puberty thus you can still increase height imo not by much though, like an inch
So height increase via bone thickness, not bone lenght, yea?

So height increase via bone thickness, not bone lenght, yea?
yes, gains are minimal, and you have to deal with potentially unwanted thickening in places like the face, but every cm counts.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend