"Just take your anesthesia and everything will be all right!"

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

Theres nothing, i repeat, nothing, of useful in modern medicine. You can try to find it but every "discovery" has its side effects that are arguably worst than its benefits. Medicine should be preventive but it cant, because to prevent diseases we should live as we always lived, and people cant even imagine this happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Fgsfds
Yeah this needs to be looked into more tbh. I see a lot of people talking about surgeries but no one talks about the effects of anesthesia, especially if you're genetically prone to alzheimers like i am. Which is why i might not even do bimax or septorhinoplasty tbh. If only they were possible to do without anesthesia...

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
If you’re really worried about something like this use Noopept or other neurogenerative/neuroprotective substances after your surgery.

It was created to help treat brain injuries and other neurodegenerative diseases.

just don't ascend in prime because you MIGHT get Alzheimer's when you're in your 60s theory

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
just don't ascend in prime because you MIGHT get Alzheimer's when you're in your 60s theory
Cope harder dude. Take your anesthesia but know the risks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904