JUST THE FLU BRO THEORY CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
What is the REAL death rate of COVID-19? Antibody testing studies suggest mortality rate is up to 70 TIMES lower than official figures - but scientists warn the number of infected is still way too low to establish 'herd immunity'

Britain has one of the worst COVID-19 testing records, meaning a frightening 13% of diagnosed patients die. But antibody studies suggest the true death rate is closer to 0.18%.
trillions of dollars in wealth have been destroyed

tens of millions lost their jobs

and it turns out it's just the flu bro

On average, seasonal flu strains kill about 0.1 percent of people who become infected.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronavirus-vs-flu.html

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, DidntRead and Amnesia
Well of course, since the confirmed cases are all people who got some serious symptoms and had to be hospitalized or healthcare workers who get tests very often. Nobody else gets tested pretty much and don't have any symptoms or can just be sick at home.
I'm pretty sure I had it too, I just ate a few paracetamols a day for the pain and now I'm as good as ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Blackout.xl
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
JUST THE FLU BRO HAHA

JUST SHUT DOWN BORDERS AND BUSINESSES BRO HAHA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3043 and Age of Empires
there are, or have been, 50 million infections in the US, of which one million are confirmed with tests

what are we even waiting for to reopen

people are suffering

this whole thing was an iq and NPC test

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 206
No please do not reopen.

The kung flu

Red pill: mean age of those that die from the virus is 82.

Red pill: mean age of those that die from the virus is 82.
giphy.gif

i guess media just sensationilizes deaths under 40, but those happen with the flu too

so all we had to do instead of the shutdown is simply wear masks and treat the sick with remdesivir

trillions of dollars have been lost, tens of millions of jobs, basically another lost decade

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
For once i'm glad to live in Sweden because we did the right thing, imagine shutting down your country's economy because of some flu

• +1
Reactions: Over
I couldn't get my genio because of these controlling fear mongering cucks.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    736 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee
giphy.gif

it's over

that's why i said sweden is the most alpha country in europe
Well the government did what they did for the opposite reason tbh, they were too spineless to announce a lockdown so they just did nothing and hoped for the best.

Well the government did what they did for the opposite reason tbh, they were too spineless to announce a lockdown so they just did nothing and hoped for the best.
i want to visit 1960s sweden :feelsbadman: