what would you do if your “”””””””””””virgin””””””””” gf had a bf in middle school

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a better way to live
she’s 17 now and claims she’s virgin but just sent me a pic of a FAT MEXICAN PRETEEN cuddling her and SHE WAS SMILING IN YKE PHOTO and apparently it’s from 5 years ago

i blocked her for like 8 days now idk what i should do honestly man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, theonewhocantascend, Deprived and 5 others
She sucked that foo off had him seeing stars and saying oy dios mio

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, !MagicMan777, kviijjjjj and 14 others
She sucked that foo off had him seeing stars and saying oy dios mio
yea i’m fucking done man she’s taking a train to see me this june and i’m beating her till she has no teeth then that migga can facefuck her all he wants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cromagnon, Narcissus🥀 and 5 others
she’s 17 now and claims she’s virgin but just sent me a pic of a FAT MEXICAN PRETEEN cuddling her and SHE WAS SMILING IN YKE PHOTO and apparently it’s from 5 years ago

i blocked her for like 8 days now idk what i should do honestly man
if shes 17 I doubt she is a virgin, sounds impossible for where I live

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
if shes 17 I doubt she is a virgin, sounds impossible for where I live
bro i live in us that’s why i said “””virgin””” also i fucked her so not really but i don’t count that

• WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Did you tear her hymen when you fucked? If not chances are she is lying

• +1
  • +1
Tight or not doesn't matter, if you deflowered her there would've been a tiny bit of blood on your dick
well bro it didn’t go in so idk if it would’ve bled but if it doesn’t next time i try i’m murdering her on the spot

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
she prolly a pussy virgin but gave hand and mouth

• +1
If she's not used-up like a condom, it's pointless to think about that.

I'm saying this from EXPERIENCE, something that many guys here don't have. I've dated other girls and I date one now.

She was a virgin, but kissed a girl and a few boys in school before me. It's mental torture to think about the past, especially if the past is not so dirty as you might think.

Listen, in no way am I saying the past is NOT important. Of course you shouldn't be dating, marrying, and having children with a whore. What I am saying is, if your girl is not used-up, not a whore, a virgin or at least someone who hasn't had much sexual experience, why be so bothered by it?

Every man wants a prude, but unless you have access to one (and supposing she would be single and like you), you have to be grateful for what you have. This is what I do and my relationship has been a lot less stressful.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and vermillioncorefan

I'm saying this from EXPERIENCE, something that many guys here don't have. I've dated other girls and I date one now.

She was a virgin, but kissed a girl and a few boys in school before me. It's mental torture to think about the past, especially if the past is not so dirty as you might think.

Listen, in no way am I saying the past is NOT important. Of course you shouldn't be dating, marrying, and having children with a whore. What I am saying is, if your girl is not used-up, not a whore, a virgin or at least someone who hasn't had much sexual experience, why be so bothered by it?

Every man wants a prude, but unless you have access to one (and supposing she would be single and like you), you have to be grateful for what you have. This is what I do and my relationship has been a lot less stressful.
dont agree sorry.much better being alone than marry a non virgin these days

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, vermillioncorefan and Madridista
dont agree sorry. be alone than marry a non virgin these days
You have the right to chase such a prudish woman, but that is not a recipe for a good relationship, I warn you. I was heavily invested in the past of my previous girl, and I fucked it up good. With my current one things are going better because I am not focused on pointless details of the past.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and vermillioncorefan
You have the right to chase such a prudish woman, but that is not a recipe for a good relationship, I warn you. I was heavily invested in the past of my previous girl, and I fucked it up good. With my current one things are going better because I am not focused on pointless details of the past.
That’s not pointless bro, stats say her chance of cheating or leaving you increase by every partner she got before you

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Madridista and vermillioncorefan
Tell her I’m coming g to fuck her throat and sodomize

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Nah, if she isn't KHHHV I don't want her.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Madridista