Just visited my grandmother's village in rural Malaysia again

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
God I love my nation so much, I am truly grateful :feelsgood:

Even in a piss poor state there is safety, moral people, great food and clean scenery. Infact I prefer it there over the suburbs even :feelsmega:

Hence why it's my dream to retire early there

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ihearvoices, NoLongerHuman and 7 others
God I love my nation so much, I am truly grateful :feelsgood:

Even in a piss poor state there is safety, moral people, great food and clean scenery. Infact I prefer it there over the suburbs even :feelsmega:

Hence why it's my dream to retire early there
Sounds like a good life man

In this fulfilling life, do you see yourself having wasted a lot of it on a site like .org?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and n9wiff
Sounds like a good life man

In this fulfilling life, do you see yourself having wasted a lot of it on a site like .org?
Not really, I see it as another form of entertainment/past time. Also have met some cool people on here :feelsmage:

I don't have much social outlets other than these forums anyways :incel:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Racist.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
NOT MALAYSIAN

Do you live in Malaysia?

• +1
Do you live in Malaysia?
Yeah, I'm Malaysian-Indian.

Don't get it twisted with the 2 retards above. Malaysia compromises of Indians, Chinese and Ethnic Malays.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and psychomandible
Yeah, I'm Malaysian-Indian.

Don't get it twisted with the 2 retards above. Malaysia compromises of Indians, Chinese and Ethnic Malays.
Yes I know have you visited any countries around sea as I live relatively close by and want to travel around

• +1
When do you think Western degeneracy will start affecting the minds of those who reside there?

It happened very quick in other parts of the East, within the last 5-10 years..
I think it was to do with people going on Western Social Medias, and emulating the behaviour.

So.. as long as your region either has very tight religious beliefs, or remains somewhat poor, you'll have a nice place to retire in bhai

• +1
@NoLongerHuman

:feelskek:
it's the truth...stop tagging ur buddies to come support u on a little statement it's low T....It's like me saying I'm white when I'm nigger, even tho I'm half mulatto and black...I'm still nigger

Yes I know have you visited any countries around sea as I live relatively close by and want to travel around
Only been to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, all of these places were quite nice.

I would say you should travel around depending on what you want to experience

Only been to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, all of these places were quite nice.

I would say you should travel around depending on what you want to experience
I want to party abit but also see nature and shit. Do you think Malaysia is worth it to go for what I want or skip ?

• +1
When do you think Western degeneracy will start affecting the minds of those who reside there?

I think it was to do with people going on Western Social Medias, and emulating the behaviour.

So.. as long as your region either has very tight religious beliefs, or remains somewhat poor, you'll have a nice place to retire in bhai
I am from highest income group in my nation and went to a private school.

All of my friends are Agnostic/Atheist and still remain very moral, hence why I specifically states the moral aspect. People here a genuinely just kind whether you live in the city or even in the villages.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I want to party abit but also see nature and shit. Do you think Malaysia is worth it to go for what I want or skip ?
Sounds a bit more like Thailand tbh

Clubbing only exists in states like Johor or KL but there would be no "nature" there imo. Our country is still rather reserved, clubs aren't that good and in my area its just filled with gamblers and alcoholics jfl

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Sounds a bit more like Thailand tbh

Clubbing only exists in states like Johor or KL but there would be no "nature" there imo. Our country is still rather reserved, clubs aren't that good and in my area its just filled with gamblers and alcoholics jfl
Yeah I thought Thailand and Bali are the places to go for that

• +1
Yeah I thought Thailand and Bali are the places to go for that
Yeah ithese spaces are specifically catered towards foreigners so you'll have a better time there

Malaysia is more for experience and food.

• +1
Yeah ithese spaces are specifically catered towards foreigners so you'll have a better time there

Malaysia is more for experience and food.
Have you thought about coming to Australia or new Zealand?

• +1
Have you thought about coming to Australia or new Zealand?
Migration? Or visit?

If we are talking about migration not really, I have some uncles that have made a fortune and migrated to Australia while their kids work as lawyers and what not. I know that's popular.

My parents however have good income here, so I'd rather let my life play out here too. Marrying another Malaysian, raising a family here and dying on Malaysian soil is the dream for me tbh

• +1
Migration? Or visit?

If we are talking about migration not really, I have some uncles that have made a fortune and migrated to Australia while their kids work as lawyers and what not. I know that's popular.

My parents however have good income here, so I'd rather let my life play out here too. Marrying another Malaysian, raising a family here and dying on Malaysian soil is the dream for me tbh
I was talking more visiting I wouldn't want to move here either :feelskek:

• JFL
it's the truth...stop tagging ur buddies to come support u on a little statement it's low T....It's like me saying I'm white when I'm nigger, even tho I'm half mulatto and black...I'm still nigger
Refers to nationality, but niggers can't think that far :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman

Western degeneracy is quite rampant, it's just considered a taboo topic and there are shit loads of extreme religious figures that apprehend it, but they're extremely hypocritical. People here, in particular the Malays are incredibly horny bastards, and induldge in degeneracy in secret. Religion is kind of a joke, most of them claim to be muslim and preach, but don't even do the obligatory prayers.

Entering university, I was surprised to hear that tbh. But basically, it's pretty much like the west, just to a lesser degree

• +1
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff
bro's still triggered :forcedsmile:....forget it. Just go do what u where doing, not gonna start a debate
Nah just came back to the thread because someone repped, didn't read the original reply :p

Your take was obviously rage bait anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: God-himself
bro's still triggered :forcedsmile:....forget it. Just go do what u where doing, not gonna start a debate
nigga malaysian indians and indians are vastly different

indians here dont shit on the streets

• JFL

It's like saying you can't be American unless you are White

Makes no fucking sense lol, everyone wants to defend this view too while leaving actual natives of the land in the dust :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman

1st. Who said anything bout shitting on streets...seriously
2nd. whatever, this was a shit thread made by a retard, it's just rage bait for reps now stop making it gain attention

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and n9wiff
1st. Who said anything bout shitting on streets...seriously
2nd. whatever, this was a shit thread made by a retard, it's just rage bait for reps now stop making it gain attention
How is the thread rage bait? I was just feeling happy about my country :feelsmage: