Just want to remind any hindus here that south asian muslims are genetically superior to them.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Most indian muslim and bengali muslim communities are genetically middle castes or upper castes. Very few are tribal or dalit. Meanwhile Almost 30% of hindus indentify as tribal or dalit. And pakistanis (who dont really follow a castes system, but a clan/"biraderi" system), are all genetically less south indian and abo than all indians on average, making them genetically superior to all of you.

Hindus i dont know what cope your parents or you grandparents may have taught you about south asian muslims being all descended from "muh lower castes" and what not, but you should've known that was cap when every muslim you come across is on average taller than you, lighter than you, and overall better looking than you lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Hopefully this post is enlightening for you :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

M1AhLaA1Kb XflGmbkwEVDraWokSs mVa1PLCF7XStc

Wq58djikv5971

7n2xtzzkv5971

Pm0ro3qlv5971

Llrly8ymv5971

Wybjd1fnv5971

Ap6JO7F

PF 062921 India 040

Screenshot 398

Attachments

• 9ry2rs7mv5971.webp
    9ry2rs7mv5971.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, shia.jihadist and mayo mogger
Pakistanis features vs Indian features vs Afghan features You clearly see  the Mongoloid admixture in the Afghan face below as well - Voices of  Pakistan - Quora

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, vernier, TheBiggestIncelEver and 3 others
Most indian muslim and bengali muslim communities are genetically middle castes or upper castes. Very few are tribal or dalit. Meanwhile Almost 30% of hindus indentify as tribal or dalit. And pakistanis (who dont really follow a castes system, but a clan/"biraderi" system), are all genetically less south indian and abo than all indians on average, making them genetically superior to all of you.

Hindus i dont know what cope your parents or you grandparents may have taught you about south asian muslims being all descended from "muh lower castes" and what not, but you should've known that was cap when every muslim you come across is on average taller than you, lighter than you, and overall better looking than you lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

View attachment 3177824
View attachment 3177825
View attachment 3177826
View attachment 3177827
View attachment 3177830
View attachment 3177831
View attachment 3177832
View attachment 3177833

View attachment 3177835
View attachment 3177836
depends my caste is punjabi khatri its pretty obvious that i would have less abo dna than some muslim in tamil nadu, as for gentics i have most of my muslim friends are average height none of them are lighter or particulary better looking than me or average of my friends , i think you are cherry picking bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and vernier
Pashtuns mog if they're not manlet (which they usually are)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, CFW432 and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and GigaStacySexual
Meanwhile you:

All you can do is stroke your mutilated penis to genetic studies.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, lucifer6969, mayo mogger and 2 others
Brown civil war ITT. Let me grab my popcorn.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
you would mix in with them lmao they are probably tanned aswell
lmao "muh they are tanned" nibba that pic of me was shot in the summer lol. That was me tanned myself, and I'm still lighter than them :feelskek:. Meanwhile during the colder months from november to Feburary? Lol. Hindus keep finding new ways to cope. :feelskek:

Attachments

• 20231105_151606.jpg
    20231105_151606.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231031_093455.jpg
    20231031_093455.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230510_132046.jpg
    20230510_132046.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230218_101918.jpg
    20230218_101918.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230217_201631.jpg
    20230217_201631.jpg
    806.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
lmao "muh they are tanned" nibba that pic of me was shot in the summer lol. That was me tanned myself, and I'm still lighter than them :feelskek:. Meanwhile during the colder months from november to Feburary? Lol. Hindus keep finding new ways to cope. :feelskek:
why would i have to cope bhai im literally lighter than vast majority of people that i know , you are the one who is coping

NIGGA YOU ARE SOUTH ASIAN , CAN YOU STOP SELF LOATHING FOR A FUCKING MINUTE GEEZ ALL BROWN PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME

you remind me of @Schery6 no offense

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
why would i have to cope bhai im literally lighter than vast majority of people that i know , you are the one who is coping

NIGGA YOU ARE SOUTH ASIAN , CAN YOU STOP SELF LOATHING FOR A FUCKING MINUTE GEEZ ALL BROWN PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME
Lmao how am i coping. I have literally proven that south Asian muslims are better than Hindus genetically. I have even proven that muslims from different regions in india are better than their hindu counterparts even using myself as an example.

The fact of the matter is that all brown people DON'T look the same lmao. I shouldn't even tell you to do this cause your a disgusting hindu and i want to keep you away from muslim women, but go ahead and download the muzz app and just look at indian and pakistani muslim women (especially the pakistani women) lmao. Youll realize how much YOU are coping by saying that "muh saar we r sem2sem" :lul:

• Hmm...
Lmao how am i coping. I have literally proven that south Asian muslims are better than Hindus genetically. I have even proven that muslims from different regions in india are better than their hindu counterparts even using myself as an example.

The fact of the matter is that all brown people DON'T look the same lmao. I shouldn't even tell you to do this cause your a disgusting hindu and i want to keep you away from muslim women, but go ahead and download the muzz app and just look at indian and pakistani muslim women (especially the pakistani women) lmao. Youll realize how much YOU are coping by saying that "muh saar we r sem2sem" :lul:

u are justinzayne but muslim lmao , just hold your opinion idc

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432

God, what a brutal reply. Nigga is the most strongest keyboard warrior on the forum.
345147 O

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel and CFW432
Hindus worship cows
Muzzies eat beef
Guess who mogs ?

View attachment 3177824
View attachment 3177825
View attachment 3177826
View attachment 3177827
View attachment 3177830
View attachment 3177831
View attachment 3177832
View attachment 3177833

View attachment 3177835
View attachment 3177836
true af

i am a indian muslim

in hindus most of the time especially girls looks subhuman while Muslims girls and boys look good

Especially women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back