Just watched a gore video and holy shit

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
I just watched a brutal gore video, I literally feel something moving inside of me.

I watch gore from time to time because I am addicted to the dopamine and adrenaline but this time, this shit was terrifying.

I think the fastest way to age yourself mentally is by watching gore.

Does anyone want more details about what the video contained? Or possibly the link? Not sure if I should share that here...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SchizoAutism, mug, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I just watched a brutal gore video, I literally feel something moving inside of me.

I watch gore from time to time because I am addicted to the dopamine and adrenaline but this time, this shit was terrifying.

Does anyone want more details about what the video contained? Or possibly the link? Not sure if I should share that here...
Yes, I'd like to hear the description, as I too watch a lot of gore videos.

Yes, I'd like to hear the description, as I too watch a lot of gore videos.

It was a cartel video.
The guy's chest was open and he was trying to cut through his body as he was trying to get his heart out.
The thing is, the guy was alive and he was paining and breathing deeply. It was the worst gore video ever made in existence.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and AscensionMan98

you get desensitized to it after a while, after all who gives a fuck? it's just normies getting killed, not like very many of them have souls anyway, just pre-programmed NPCS with fictitious backstories, or it could be real people who knows. people die everyday, it's the sad, but true reality of this world. i hate it, i truly do. but normies have killed each other since the dawn of time, it's just in their nature man. while civilized people like me take their anger out on punching pillows, eatin pizza, screaming on cod lobbies, some take it more extreme. like nigga chill out, anyways post the video here with a spoiler they can't do shit to you lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zeshama, Just4Beast and 8 others
you get desensitized to it after a while, after all who gives a fuck? it's just normies getting killed, not like very many of them have souls anyway, just pre-programmed NPCS with fictitious backstories, or it could be real people who knows. people die everyday, it's the sad, but true reality of this world. i hate it, i truly do. but normies have killed each other since the dawn of time, it's just in their nature man. while civilized people like me take their anger out on punching pillows, eatin pizza, screaming on cod lobbies, some take it more extreme. like nigga chill out, anyways post the video here with a spoiler they can't do shit to you lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'8manlet, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 10 others
It was a cartel video.
The guy's chest was open and he was trying to cut through his body as he was trying to get his heart out.
The thing is, the guy was alive and he was paining and breathing deeply. It was the worst gore video ever made in existence.
sounds awful ngl, but it is survival of the fittest despite him not deserving it. that guy probably had a soul, a favorite food, had a family, was a baby once, and his fate ended up at the hands of the cartel. it's brutal, but one day they will get what is coming to them. maybe not today, not tomorrow, but in the future they will have that moment of realization to what their life has come to, and what fate unravels for them in the next life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, SchizoAutism and GuyFromSingapore
gore is normie shit.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, mug and Matthias8272
A
It was a cartel video.
*graphic comment warning!*
i saw a cartel video even worse than the one you mentioned. It was kinda similar but in the video I saw it was a son and a dad. They basically decapitated the dad in front of the son with a machete. Then after the son saw his dad get killed they basically tore open the sons chest and took out his heart as he was screaming and shit. Worst video I’ve ever seen. Pretty sure they give them some sort of drugs before hand to keep them alive. Real fucked up shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, edodalic29 and AscensionMan98
HERE'S THE VIDEO

THIS IS NSFL, OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 21146
i was addicted to gore since 8th grade. most of it is lame, i need the most brutal carnage shit like babies getting splattered with sledge hammers and people getting absolutely FUCKED. i need something tragic. Hitman videos? lame. war videos? lame. man sleeping under his co worker's truck that weighs a million pounds, and the coworker didnt knwo and absolutely turned that dude into paste, fucking awesome i need that I LOVE GORE GORE GORE IM DESENSITISED TO IT

i remember when i was in 6th grade i watched my first isis video if a guy being decapitated on a concrete slab :Comfy: and dudes getting their balls cut off. good times

A

i saw a cartel video even worse than the one you mentioned. It was kinda similar but in the video I saw it was a son and a dad. They basically decapitated the dad in front of the son with a machete. Then after the son saw his dad get killed they basically tore open the sons chest and took out his heart as he was screaming and shit. Worst video I’ve ever seen. Pretty sure they give them some sort of drugs before hand to keep them alive. Real fucked up shit
Tht vid is a cult classic, followed by the one with a skinned guy getting his throat sliced with a rusty box cutter while he tries to bite the blade to stop it cuz his hands are chopped

HERE'S THE VIDEO

this is truly an evil world i must say

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 21146, R@m@ and 2 others
Tht vid is a cult classic, followed by the one with a skinned guy getting his throat sliced with a rusty box cutter while he tries to bite the blade to stop it cuz his hands are chopped
Damn I didn’t know that shit was a fucking classic lmao it was so fucked. Saw it on Reddit tho so I guess it was kinda popular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and PapaGremlin
HERE'S THE VIDEO

I just watched it and felt nothing. I don't know if that's good or bad

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
A

Holy shit . How did they open his chest? with what? Who did it?

It was a cartel video.
Damn, cartel videos tend to be the most brutal. But just as brutal is the African war lords one, African ones. Crazy fuckers burn and hack those to death with machetes. Fucked up people in this crazy world. Also seen some crazy shit from Brazilian gangs. Do you got a link to the video.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
The worst videos for me aren't the extremely gory ones, I've been desensitised to them for a long time. The worst are the tragic ones that could easily happen to anyone. This is the most fucked up video I've ever seen and its on Youtube and has no gore at all. Skip to 1:45.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404
The worst videos for me aren't the extremely gory ones, I've been desensitised to them for a long time. The worst are the tragic ones that could easily happen to anyone. This is the most fucked up video I've ever seen and its on Youtube and has no gore at all. Skip to 1:45.

Jesus fucking christ that brought a tear to my eye

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet
i was addicted to gore since 8th grade. most of it is lame, i need the most brutal carnage shit like babies getting splattered with sledge hammers and people getting absolutely FUCKED. i need something tragic. Hitman videos? lame. war videos? lame. man sleeping under his co worker's truck that weighs a million pounds, and the coworker didnt knwo and absolutely turned that dude into paste, fucking awesome i need that I LOVE GORE GORE GORE IM DESENSITISED TO IT
I would say I'm in a more medium point. I have difficulty seeing truly fucked up stuff like babies/little kids getting hurt in a brutal way. I seem to prefer soft gore ones, like my favorite is gun hits, as well as car accidents and train ones. I hate seeing the slow deaths like getting burnt on fire or getting chopped up. Those ones make me wince in sheer disgust at the lack of humanity. While I completed seeing the full videos of a few of them, I find it difficult to complete these videos as its so brutal to watch. I also have found seeing animal cruelty videos of pets getting stomped on and burnt alive also extremely hard to watch. Once you see those then your truly a sick fuck whose desenstized to everything .

But the current me is still far more desensitized in general to the normie. I watch videos of people dying in accidents and shootings on the daily. I do think to a degree the speed matters. I don't like the slow deaths by knife by the cartel, but love the isis behadings one. Same weapon but the speed and efficiency is something to admire. The stoning deaths though are horrible to see.

As of right now, the worst one I have seen in my opinion is the one where some dude accused of rape had his limbs chopped off and then a after getting wounded in the crotch area a pitfall fucking started to eat his dick. Most cartel limb cutting off videos in general make me cringe, I think part of the torture is a deliberate dull knife to extend the pain, as well as them pumping off them on methamphetamines to make them live longer during the process due to increased adrenaline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and bugeater23
I would say I'm in a more medium point. I have difficulty seeing truly fucked up stuff like babies/little kids getting hurt in a brutal way. I seem to prefer soft gore ones, like my favorite is gun hits, as well as car accidents and train ones. I hate seeing the slow deaths like getting burnt on fire or getting chopped up. Those ones make me wince in sheer disgust at the lack of humanity. I find it difficult to complete those videos, though a few I have. I also have found seeing animal cruelty videos of pets getting stomped on and burnt alive also extremely hard to watch. Once you see those then your truly a sick fuck whose desenstized to everything .

But the current me is still far more desensitized in general to the normie. I watch videos of people dying in accidents and shootings on the daily. I do think to a degree the speed matters. I don't like the slow deaths by knife by the cartel, but love the isis behadings one. Same weapon but the speed and efficiency is something to admire. The stoning deaths though are horrible to see.

As of right now, the worst one I have seen in my opinion is the one where some dude accused of rape had his limbs chopped off and then a after getting wounded in the crotch area a pitfall fucking started to eat his dick. Most cartel limb cutting off videos in general make me cringe, I think part of the torture is a deliberate dull knife to extend the pain, as well as them pumping off them on methamphetamines to make them live longer during the process due to increased adrenaline.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Oh yea I have seen this one. This one has haunted me for years as most car crash gore videos rarely have audio, but hear you can see in the instant that one family had their life transformed for the negative in the most random way possible. The screams are truly disturbing. The audio definetly adds Imagine years of careful driving just to get fucked by a random brick. While its true of driving a random car can kill you, this is more final destination like. Its so uncommon that in a way its a form of torture as the odds are so low.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet
Holy shit . How did they open his chest? with what? Who did it?
I think they did it with a knife and it was some cartel shit as per usual. No where else in the world has as fucked up videos as the cartel, cause they make sure to record every gorey thing to send a message to other gangs. I’m sure you can find it if you search using the key words dad and son cartel, but I recommend you don’t. You’ll be in a bad mood for a few days and would have lost all hope in the world

• +1

Oh yea I have seen this one. This one has haunted me for years as most car crash gore videos rarely have audio, but hear you can see in the instant that one family had their life transformed for the negative in the most random way possible. The screams are truly disturbing. The audio definetly adds Imagine years of careful driving just to get fucked by a random brick. While its true of driving a random car can kill you, this is more final destination like. Its so uncommon that in a way its a form of torture as the odds are so low.
You mfs are sick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, SchizoAutism, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
I think they did it with a knife and it was some cartel shit as per usual. No where else in the world has as fucked up videos as the cartel, cause they make sure to record every gorey thing to send a message to other gangs. I’m sure you can find it if you search using the key words dad and son cartel, but I recommend you don’t. You’ll be in a bad mood for a few days and would have lost all hope in the world
Fuck it , I ain't a pussy. Gonna see that shit and report back to you my reactions.

• Woah
Reactions: sanchez451

You need to make an account to acess, but its pretty easy . Documenting reality requires a fee, its cheap but didn't feel like paying.

Thoughts and reaction : Initially it didn't seem that bad. Father I felt got a merciful death, A minute or so of pure hell. The knife cut was not as bad as other videos which were far slower. His son though deliberately got a far more slower death. They slowly peeled off his skin on the upper chest, and toruted him first by killing his dad in front of him then throwing the fathers head on him. They were so slow with him, and he was agonizing in extreme Pain. It was fucked up especially hearing his screams. The worst part is the cartel puts the victims on stimulants like meth. This allows them to survive a large amount of blood loss due to the adrenaline rush from the meth as well as be hyper aware during the incident.

This is definitely one of the worst gore videos I have ever seen. But overall the son did not have it as bad as other victims, who were methodically given methamphetamine and then had their limbs cut off one by one. They practically begged to be killed. What made this bad was the emotional torture in the beginning and then the sons slow death by having his. upper chest pealed slowly. I am sure the video was not all of it. And hearing the agonizing screams that's always truly disturbing. This is overall extremely fucked up and I agree with other users that this is extremely sickening and disturbing to watch. I was surprised I watched the whole thing but man I feel sick. Normally with other gore videos I don't give much after thought but this one I do. Shows how fucked up humanity is.

The worst gore video of all time in my opinion would be a torture video limb by limb of a little kid or even a baby. That would be so horrifying, and I would never see anything like that. It would be too traumatic to see some innocent little kid or baby die in such a horrific agonizing way.

This is in my opinion the top 3-5 worst videos I have ever seen. This will definitely disturb me for a while.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and sanchez451

You need to make an account to acess, but its pretty easy . Documenting reality requires a fee, its cheap but didn't feel like paying.

Thoughts and reaction : Initially it didn't seem that bad. Father I felt got a merciful death, A minute or so of pure hell. The knife cut was not as bad as other videos which were far slower. His son though deliberately got a far more slower death. They slowly peeled off his skin on the upper chest, and toruted him first by killing his dad in front of him then throwing the fathers head on him. They were so slow with him, and he was agonizing in extreme Pain. It was fucked up especially hearing his screams. The worst part is the cartel puts the victims on stimulants like meth. This allows them to survive a large amount of blood loss due to the adrenaline rush from the meth as well as be hyper aware during the incident.

This is definitely one of the worst gore videos I have ever seen. But overall the son did not have it as bad as other victims, who were methodically given methamphetamine and then had their limbs cut off one by one. They practically begged to be killed. What made this bad was the emotional torture in the beginning and then the sons slow death by having his. upper chest pealed slowly. I am sure the video was not all of it. And hearing the agonizing screams that's always truly disturbing. This is overall extremely fucked up and I agree with other users that this is extremely sickening and disturbing to watch. I was surprised I watched the whole thing but man I feel sick. Normally with other gore videos I don't give much after thought but this one I do. Shows how fucked up humanity is.

The worst gore video of all time in my opinion would be a torture video limb by limb of a little kid or even a baby. That would be so horrifying, and I would never see anything like that. It would be too traumatic to see some innocent little kid or baby die in such a horrific agonizing way.

This is in my opinion the top 3-5 worst videos I have ever seen. This will definitely disturb me for a while.
Wow you sick bastard can’t believe you did it lol. Can only blame myself to be honest for mentioning it cause I know how hard it is when curiosity strikes and you wanna see something. But ya one of the most fucked up videos I’ve seen. But u best believe I’m not clicking on that link again for a refresher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and AscensionMan98
You guys are sick. Seek Christ

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, edodalic29, SchizoAutism and 3 others
why are you people going out of ur way to watch gore vids

i hope u all fail at life :rage:

fucking hate these trucks that clumsily pack stuff up. disgusting af. always keeping my distance on my bicycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Most cartel leaders are Psychopaths. No I'm not making this up.

Wow you sick bastard can’t believe you did it lol. Can only blame myself to be honest for mentioning it cause I know how hard it is when curiosity strikes and you wanna see something. But ya one of the most fucked up videos I’ve seen. But u best believe I’m not clicking on that link again for a refresher
Yea haha :ROFLMAO:, after you said its one of the most fucked up videos, as well as it being mentioned on gore forums by gore veterans as one of the most disturbing videos they have come across , I had to take a look. It lived up to its reputation in my opinion. And yea I agree , fuck seeing that fucked up video again.

My main thing with gore is I see it as a way to pass time/boredom and get an adrenaline rush, and just out of habit. My favorite videos are by far gun shooting deaths, and car and trains running over people, and car crashes. I rarely go for super fucked up videos like cartel torture videos, as its a bit extreme for me , but gore is all about pushing the envelope.

The worst gore video of all time would be a man doing cartel level torture to a baby/little kid, or a man eating a baby/little kid alive. That would be the most inhumane sick video and I don think anyone would want to see that shit even for the shock factor. This video alone was deeply fucked up and will provide me that shock factor for a while.

• +1
fucking hate these trucks that clumsily pack stuff up. disgusting af. always keeping my distance on my bicycle
Honestly after seeing enough gore videos a motorbike is the last thing I'd ride on. Not to mention my grandfather family their was 9 other siblings, so 10 total, all men surprisingly. 3 of his brothers died in motor bike accidents. Another one died in an industrial accident, another one in some protest , the other remaining 5 brothers died of natural causes. He lived the longest til 81.

• +1
You guys are sick. Seek Christ
How are we sick, we just have morbid curiosity. But we are good humans ethically and morally. Just seeing the fucked up side of human reality.

HERE'S THE VIDEO

i aint watching that son

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
I just watched it and felt nothing. I don't know if that's good or bad
I mostly am physically sickened but little emotional connection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How are we sick, we just have morbid curiosity. But we are good humans ethically and morally. Just seeing the fucked up side of human reality.

You are like a deer in the headlights. Seeing gore for thrills but not feeling angry at the brutality and wanting to punish the perpertrators.

Honestly after seeing enough gore videos a motorbike is the last thing I'd ride on. Not to mention my grandfather family their was 9 other siblings, so 10 total, all men surprisingly. 3 of his brothers died in motor bike accidents. Another one died in an industrial accident, another one in some protest , the other remaining 5 brothers died of natural causes. He lived the longest til 81.
Sorry for your loses. I dont ride motorbike i was planning to soon tho. yeah its scary but imagine the trouble they give also to bicycles. today i was planning to ride my bicycle for a long distance on a highway but im scared Af tbh. want to challenge myself and see places but..

Sorry for your loses. I dont ride motorbike i was planning to soon tho. yeah its scary but imagine the trouble they give also to bicycles. today i was planning to ride my bicycle for a long distance on a highway but im scared Af tbh. want to challenge myself and see places but..
My grandparents brothers were very young, so would not have even been born when they died. They died young, like mid 20s , early 30s. They all died out of the thrill of enjoying high speeds, which is my grandfather who lived the longest till 81 swore to never use a motorbike and warned my dad and me to not use them lol. Road safety back then was non existent granted , but even now, all it takes is one dumbfuck in an intersection not paying attention , and your flying off the bike. Even with a helmet you'll break a bunch of other bones, while if you had a car you probably would be much better off.

Its probably safe only in a rural place with very little traffic. Then it might be worth it, but in a big city fuck using it. Everyday their are tons of accidents and some deaths in any big city. So to me its a no brainer.

brutal. alwyas put myself in the same scenarios with my own family

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
sadly bestgore is shutdown

• +1
Reactions: Account and GetShrekt
خفي حريف

Oh no you willingly watched gore and got upset by it, what a smart move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, datboijj and chadtindermoney

I admire you have the guts to watch that . I cant tbh . I would be sick and that would be ingrained in my mind way too long

• +1
Its just a video so dont take it so serious

HERE'S THE VIDEO

Impressive. I am unbothered though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back