Just watched chico podcast with k shami

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
Its utter shit waste of time that chink chico with horse face faggot continuously talking bs not a single interesting talk

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, brucewayne78, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
the psl com vs the bluepilled models they worship

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Yaarhuni
the psl com vs the bluepilled models they worship
Chico is extremely bluepilled but he actually accept at one point that david gandy is superior to him

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, XtrovertNTnormalfag and GabachoCopium
It's hard to make sensible conversation with a horse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, emeraldglass and HarrierDuBois
Chico is extremely bluepilled but he actually accept at one point that david gandy is superior to him
did you really expect to hear blackpill from famous media person?

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
did you really expect to hear blackpill from famous media person?
No but he think his looks are not the cause that he had alot of fangirls jfl

Its utter shit waste of time that chink chico with horse face faggot continuously talking bs not a single interesting talk
Me too he right about everything for those who very ugly primal diet and nature left it is what it is

• Hmm...
I don't watch this clown anymore unless he brings meeks or barrett

• +1
Reactions: cadee and Yaarhuni
Timestamp?
Didn't remember somewhere middle of the podcast when k shami ask him he alot of fangirls because of his looks and he said i am not special there are models like David gandy

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
No but he think his looks are not the cause that he had alot of fangirls jfl
he know that he is very gl and that it is the reason of his success, he just can't tell it in public because otherwise he will lose reputation

• JFL
K shami aksed the most uninteresting questions and keep interrupting chico as if we watch that shit for him. He was there to ask our questions, nobody gives a shit about his life. he is no chad and never will be

• +1
I would never waste my time watching faggot ramblings

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Yaarhuni
K shami aksed the most uninteresting questions and keep interrupting chico as if we watch that shit for him. He was there to ask our questions, nobody gives a shit about his life. he is no chad and never will be
Fr

Didn't remember somewhere middle of the podcast when k shami ask him he alot of fangirls because of his looks and he said i am not special there are models like David gandy
no he was just referring to Gandy as a more established model to him as an emphasis since all the girls came for Chico instead of the other models including Gandy, if anything he considers himself as superior to Gandy as he got the girls when he *just* started modelling

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress