Just went to an Indian restaurant mogged everyone there except the food and had people staring at me

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Holy fuck i mogged the shit out of everyone I was towering over everyone at 5’11 (5 9.5 barefoot) and with light skin and a sexy accent and with visible muscles. It never felt so good especially since the food was ducking felicious. There was like 50 peopl there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, XAE17, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
Aren't u curry?

Holy fuck i mogged the shit out of everyone I was towering over everyone at 5’11 (5 9.5 barefoot) and with light skin and a sexy accent and with visible muscles. It never felt so good especially since the food was ducking felicious. There was like 50 peopl there
if they were mostly indians it's nothing to brag about jfl:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
who cares if bug eyed poos are looking at you

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Ok, but when you go to a white restaurant, they mog you back to India :lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: XAE17
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: XAE17 and Chadullahlite
Send pics or LARP

I am around 5 PSL and mog almost all Indians IRL, so its worthless to even compare tbh

Sorry bro you are 5’9 barefoot and saying you mogged everyone? What shithole did you enter? Panjeet and his family get together? Jfl. A shiny turd is still a turd.

Height mogging begins at 6’4. Muscles are cope. All that matters is silhouette

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18310, Danish_Retard and House Lannister
Send pics or LARP

I am around 5 PSL and mog almost all Indians IRL, so its worthless to even compare tbh
U dumb nigga don’t ever compare us, I’m not gonna send my pics on this shithole forum (you can see my dick pics if you want there here). I probably mog you to hell

• +1
I'm 5'11 barefoot so 6'0 with shoes
I felt above average in school with other brown guys, but I went to some biryani place once and was 3 heads taller than everyone there

• +1
Mental illness

U dumb nigga don’t ever compare us, I’m not gonna send my pics on this shithole forum (you can see my dick pics if you want there here). I probably mog you to hell
I was rated 5 PSL:lul: Send pics or LARP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back