Just where can I fuck this girl

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I went on a date with this cute girl from tinder, my second overall date off the app. She was into me, we made out many times and I fingered her in the end. She was kinda down to fuck when I asked her, but both of us had parents at home.

Now she agreed to go on a second date, and that will for sure be my last opportunity to fuck her, and then possibly elevate it into FWB or a relationship idk (that counts with me, a virgin being good enough in sex). But I just fucking don’t have where, as I live with my parents in an apartment, and I obviously can’t demand from her when she will have free herself. And buying a motel room is also out of question, as well as at my friend’s place or whatever. Also I don’t know if her pussy wouldn’t just dry when she would get in my room, as I was a nerd cutecel all middle school and highschool, so I have a big ass library in my room full of nerd shit lol. What should I do please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, PubertyMaxxer, qqpkp and 1 other person
Hillbillymax and clap cheeks in the middle of the woods

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, mid, sudanguy and 3 others
Yeah she’s not a fucking redneck
you got negative options bro the only things that can be done are ultra risky. Park bathroom, changing room at a clothing store, a car?, late after school in a stairwell?

without ur own house you gotta fight for scraps

without ur own house you gotta fight for scraps
That’s the thing, I don’t know how it’s in US where everyone have big ass cars since 15 and houses, but where I’m from most people who have girlfriends live in apartments, I can’t imagine how are they fucking frequently, funny how I just now questioned this

Last edited:
Is is possible you can get access to an all white Audi A1? Things are great for getting head in

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Petsmart
Is is possible you can get access to an all white Audi A1? Things are great for getting head in
No I don’t have access to any sort of car, I’m really panicking cuz fucking her in a public place on a second date just seems like I will end up in a police station

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone
No I don’t have access to any sort of car, I’m really panicking cuz fucking her in a public place on a second date just seems like I will end up in her groupchat or a police station
I fucked a bitch behind a shed once just wait until it's dark and go behind a building

• +1
I fucked a bitch behind a shed once just wait until it's dark and go behind a building
That’s out of question for me as a virgin, and just very ghetto overall, also I forgot to mention it’s an actual cold winter where I live lol

went on a date with this cute girl from tinder, my second overall date off the app. She was into me, we made out many times and I fingered her in the end. She was kinda down to fuck when I asked her, but both of us had parents at home.
why doesnt this ever happen to me????

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, stunna and Deleted member 20370
That’s out of question for me as a virgin, and just very ghetto overall, also I forgot to mention it’s an actual cold winter where I live lol
And you might end up staying that way if you don't find a shed to fuck in

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Corleone
In the woods maybe

In your dream and only in your dream pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ascension and Tai Lung
Just show her your glowing username on incel site and she will fuck you on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jaded, ulose22, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Just show her your glowing username on incel site and she will fuck you on the spot
I don’t know why it still fucking glows, I bought that jewish premium in september because l had to delete some posts and change username

sounds like its over bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
That’s out of question for me as a virgin, and just very ghetto overall
Can‘t you borrow your parents car? If not the other options are to either fuck outside somewhere or wait till one of you is home alone.

Can‘t you borrow your parents car? If not the other options are to either fuck outside somewhere or wait till one of you is home alone.
I don’t have a license yet because different country

• +1
Well I can be low inhib and fuck her somewhere trash if she would give in, but thats very much not ideal
Well you very much don‘t seem to have other options. And if both of you already live in small flats with no access to houses or cars, you shouldn‘t worry about your sex-sessions being ghetto.

I don’t have a license yet because different country
Get your license ASAP car sex is the only real alternative when both of you are living with parents.

Well you very much don‘t seem to have other options. And if both of you already live in small flats with no access to houses or cars, you shouldn‘t worry about your sex-sessions being ghetto.
I would’t even mind if we fucked outside late at night, but it’s 0 degrees celsius

• +1
I would’t even mind if we fucked outside late at night, but it’s 0 degrees celsius
You don‘t have to get completely undressed like a mong.

Just pull down both your pants a little and fuck her doggy.

Will be good practice for when you start going clubbing in the future.

You don‘t have to get completely undressed like a mong.

Just pull down both your pants a little and fuck her doggy.

Will be good practice for when you start going clubbing in the future.
Thanks for trying to help but I just can’t rawdog her in a park, only if she would beg me for it

Thanks for trying to help but I just can’t rawdog her in a park, only if she would beg me for it
her letting you finger her outside is the equivalent of her begging you to fuck her on the spot

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I know your struggle. The only thing I could think of is grabbing drinks and then go to some forest lol.
You can go on a trip and book a hotel room for a night.
A friends house while having a party or chilling?
Maybe a public bathroom anywhere at a time there aren't visitors
This has to be calculated but you could ask her for a place

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I know your struggle. The only thing I could think of is grabbing drinks and then go to some forest lol.
You can go on a trip and book a hotel room for a night.
A friends house while having a party or chilling?
Maybe a public bathroom anywhere at a time there aren't visitors
This has to be calculated but you could ask her for a place
I asked her through text before the first date if she didn’t have free, and she said on the date that it turned her off a little, but well she was down to fuck on the end of the date. I’m afraid that if I ask the same question again, I will look super needy and should have my own place free if I want sex, also the chances she will have free is probably low, same as me. If it was summer we could be somewhere outside in a picnic style, but its not possible

I asked her through text before the first date if she didn’t have free, and she said on the date that it turned her off a little, but well she was down to fuck on the end of the date. I’m afraid that if I ask the same question again, I will look super needy and should have my own place free if I want sex, also the chances she will have free is probably low, same as me. If it was summer we could be somewhere outside in a picnic style, but its not possible
Seems tough buddy,
I'd talk with friends, they probably have the same issue as you.
Maybe use this as motivation.
You could send your parents away for like a sauna or something you would get for them.
Idk buddy

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
just ask your dad to go somewhere with your mom tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and spongebob
I went on a date with this cute girl from tinder, my second overall date off the app. She was into me, we made out many times and I fingered her in the end. She was kinda down to fuck when I asked her, but both of us had parents at home.

Now she agreed to go on a second date, and that will for sure be my last opportunity to fuck her, and then possibly elevate it into FWB or a relationship idk (that counts with me, a virgin being good enough in sex). But I just fucking don’t have where, as I live with my parents in an apartment, and I obviously can’t demand from her when she will have free herself. And buying a motel room is also out of question, as well as at my friend’s place or whatever. Also I don’t know if her pussy wouldn’t just dry when she would get in my room, as I was a nerd cutecel all middle school and highschool, so I have a big ass library in my room full of nerd shit lol. What should I do please
TLDR

0 dnr kys retard

Go to a forest and clap her there

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

In an abandoned House or McDonald's Bathroom

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tell your dad and he will go out with your mom the day you're going on a date with the chick and then fuck. Also in my city there's "gaming rooms" where you can rent a room, have drinks and do whatever you want for a certain time. I don't get why you're complaining about not going to a hotel, everyone where I live does this. It just has to be a cheap hotel. If your dad is not a mangina he would understand and let you fuck the girl in your dorm.