JYNXZI BRUTALLY MOGGED (new burtal mog dropped gtfih)

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
IMG 0363

im crying man he legit looks like a cardboard cutout

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 43058, hypernormie and 2 others
Both look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, GabachoCopium and 6 others
height or death

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 43058
ogre ltn gets mogged by tall mtn

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 43058 and PrinceofDarkness
his girl was fucked more times than his ogre brain can count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Costcosuperstore, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
lowkey he has decent eyes
highkey** he mogs this forum to oblivion he is chadlite with 20%bf and can easily ascend to chad if he made the effort instead of fucking rotting on r6 for 12hours a day in his stinky room and doing shit streams with breckie the onlyfan gold digger

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
wheres the mog retard

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Axii

Attachments

• image_2024-03-20_202433903.png
    image_2024-03-20_202433903.png
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Does he care tho?

I ask myself this often.

If I was a rich famous streamer, would I care about female approval?

I already barely care beyond my instinctual responses towards women that I for the most part despise in myself.

At a certain point you gotta be beyond the mog.

I imagine jynxzi might be there because he has every reason to but there’s also no reason to assume he’s undergone that kind of work on himself. He played R6 all day for years, not much time to reflect on the nature of the world.

Yeah you may be rich and famous and deserve female approval more than some dude who’s taller and better looking and they pass you up anyway but at that point, if you understand the situation sufficiently you probably wouldn’t let it bother you hopefully.

I could also just be coping hard.

There is some problem with thinking you deserve female approval without being tall and good looking.

Not sure how I feel about this yet…

I see it like a sacrifice. You sacrifice widestream approval for something you deem as better which is a highly profitable career doing what you love. Either way it’s still a sacrifice and blood must be shed (you don’t get bitches.)

dont think so
if he leanmaxxed to 12%bf instead of being a bellycel with man tits, fixed his acne and got better brows wouldnt he be like 7/10 face wise I mean his nose is subhuman.

Chadlite in his prime

Does he care tho?

I ask myself this often.

If I was a rich famous streamer, would I care about female approval?

I already barely care beyond my instinctual responses towards women that I for the most part despise in myself.

At a certain point you gotta be beyond the mog.

I imagine jynxzi might be there because he has every reason to but there’s also no reason to assume he’s undergone that kind of work on himself. He played R6 all day for years, not much time to reflect on the nature of the world.

Yeah you may be rich and famous and deserve female approval more than some dude who’s taller and better looking and they pass you up anyway but at that point, if you understand the situation sufficiently you probably wouldn’t let it bother you hopefully.
He prob does not care as much as people here do

But humans have a biological carnal desire and want to attract mates. No amount of money is making that go away permanently.

• So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie
highkey** he mogs this forum to oblivion he is chadlite with 20%bf and can easily ascend to chad if he made the effort instead of fucking rotting on r6 for 12hours a day in his stinky room and doing shit streams with breckie the onlyfan gold digger
View attachment 2810976View attachment 2810983
5'11 multi millionaire, fucks of girl with big tits and psl god bro has done it all his life is complete
Why are you dick riding so hard you lil fag, get a grip jesus

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
You would be invisible next to him

These kids dont want to understand how op athletic teen jynxzi was god nerfed him by making him a basement dweller with an r6 addiction
This jynxzis alt or something:lul:

Why are you dick riding so hard you lil fag, get a grip jesus
Life isint worth living without watching jynxzi every night my king never disapoint In the vast realm of online streaming, where countless personalities vie for attention, there exists a singular figure who transcends the ordinary. Jynxzi, the enigmatic streamer, is not merely a name; it's a phenomenon, a legend whispered among the digital denizens. Clad in mystery and draped in meat, Jynxzi rides the waves of the internet like a mythical deity, captivating audiences with an unparalleled blend of charisma, humor, and, yes, meat.

To understand the essence of Jynxzi is to delve into the surreal. Picture a streamer, not bound by the shackles of conventionality, but instead, adorned in the spoils of the carnivorous world. Picture Jynxzi, the Meat Rider, atop a throne of beef, wielding a spatula as one might a scepter, commanding attention with every sizzle and crackle. This is the spectacle that awaits those who dare to venture into Jynxzi's domain.

But what sets Jynxzi apart from the myriad of streamers cluttering the digital landscape? It's not merely the gimmickry of meat; it's the mastery of the craft. Behind the facade of sizzling steaks and juicy burgers lies a streamer of unparalleled skill and wit. Jynxzi doesn't just entertain; they enthrall, weaving narratives as intricate as a tapestry, engaging their audience in a symphony of laughter and excitement.

Yet, it's not all fun and games in the realm of Jynxzi. Beneath the layers of meat and mirth lies a streamer with a heart of gold. Charitable endeavors are not mere afterthoughts but pillars of Jynxzi's ethos. From charity streams to community outreach, Jynxzi stands as a beacon of generosity, using their platform not just for personal gain but for the betterment of society as a whole.

But let us not forget the controversies that swirl around this digital deity. For every fervent supporter, there exists a skeptic, questioning the motives behind the meat, the authenticity of the spectacle. Yet, in the face of adversity, Jynxzi stands resolute, a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of individuality in a world often dictated by conformity.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
This is what the guys who took the 500 million over the 6”5 Chad look like

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
Do you see the body language and positioning of them? not all mogs are relevant to pure facial aesthetics dipshit
she looks ugly as shit so still not a mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
she looks ugly as shit so still not a mog

looks miles better than a girl who will look in your direction, but her looks don't take away from my point either way

Average streamer is subhuman anyways

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
did the status help him here?:lul:
Lol judging off one picture
He's one of the biggest streamers in the world and could probably draw crowds in
Ur delusional

Lol judging off one picture
He's one of the biggest streamers in the world and could probably draw crowds in
Ur delusional
My mysterious aura would overpower his smelly siege fans