k2 megadosing?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
i just bought a shit ton of k2 trying to get as much facial bone growth during my 12 week 25 mg ostarine cycle as possible. i’m already taking amnesias tangy tangerine youngevity supplements he recommended and the bone/joint one as well but i noticed there was no k2 in any of them. how much k2 should i take for a proper megadose each pill is 100 mcg

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
well someone’s gotta know right? i looked around the site and couldn’t find exact dosages

• +1
At least 5mg mk4, but the gold standard for a k2 megadose was always 45mg's on and off this site, you will see studies reference 45mg's if you search on Google. I'm pretty sure there was a couple of decent k2 megadose threads from 2019, but I haven't come across them for a couple of years now.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, _MVP_ and NorwoodAscender
Apparently 5mg is enough idk I take 40mcg

• +1
Apparently 5mg is enough idk I take 40mcg
christ that’s way more than i thought it would be. that’s like 50 of these pills jfl. prob will just start with 500 mcg

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and wsada
christ that’s way more than i thought it would be. that’s like 50 of these pills jfl. prob will just start with 500 mcg
Better just add more animals to ur diet tbh

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and NorwoodAscender
Better just add more animals to ur diet tbh
there’s a decent amount of k2 in eggs right? i’m a big egg guy. eating 5 as we speak rn lol

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, autistic_tendencies and wsada
  • +1
i just bought a shit ton of k2 trying to get as much facial bone growth during my 12 week 25 mg ostarine cycle as possible. i’m already taking amnesias tangy tangerine youngevity supplements he recommended and the bone/joint one as well but i noticed there was no k2 in any of them. how much k2 should i take for a proper megadose each pill is 100 mcg
Every day vitamine D will also help

• +1
Every day vitamine D will also help
D6F95244 C342 4D04 A854 0BD26D999566

ye taking this along with the k2 and ostarine everyday. Along with something like this but the vitamins are more joint/bone oriented

• +1