Kelly Oubre has the most appeal on earth

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Even in America there are many white girls who simply don't date blacks, it doesn't matter who they are, just look at how many black rich and famous people still end up with black girlfriends and wives...
Gonthar, Kelly Oubre Jr. is of mixed race, in tandem with mixed features (e.g., eyes, lips, nose, hair, eye color) from each race respectively. Additionally, a large portion of African-American individuals find themselves more comfortable dating and marrying their own race (irrespective of that, Kelly Oubre is in the higher echelon of looks for his racial background and heritage, and thus has a more wide-variety of options to choose from).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, tyronechadmax and Gonthar
Gonthar, Kelly Oubre Jr. is of mixed race, in tandem with mixed features (e.g., eyes, lips, nose, hair, eye color) from each race respectively. Additionally, a large portion of African-American individuals find themselves more comfortable dating and marrying their own race (irrespective of that, Kelly Oubre is in the higher echelon of looks for his racial background and heritage, and thus has a more wide-variety of options to choose from).
Don’t even bother discussing with him lol his brain is made of sludge

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Even in America there are many white girls who simply don't date blacks, it doesn't matter who they are, just look at how many black rich and famous people still end up with black girlfriends and wives...
Maybe they like black women more

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Lol, he's black, he would be rejected by many white girls simply because of his race.
he's a 6'7 nba player, white girls wouldn't reject him due to race, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, aesthetic beauty and tyronechadmax
we all know OLD experiments are worth nothing

oubre would get the same and better
Opry isnt low appeal that meme needs to end. Oubre would get rejected by a large percentage of women for his race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Kamui and 1 other person
Opry isnt low appeal that meme needs to end. Oubre would get rejected by a large percentage of women for his race
6 psl 6’7 rich famous nba player who’s lightskin and has green eyes is getting rejected for being black.

Only on looksmax @Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun @fogdart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, mogger10, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
6 psl 6’7 rich famous nba player who’s lightskin and has green eyes is getting rejected for being black.

Only on looksmax @Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun @fogdart
Yes? Women are racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, Ryan and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, mogger10, Researcher of Incel and 3 others
Im in the belief that mulattos are overrated, due to the cherrypicked examples not being 50/50 (Due to African-Americans having white admixture) The european mullatos who most likely are 50/50 do not look like this.

However I agree, Kelly Oubre has it all. His race isnt a failo, due to him having colored eyes, its actually a halo, height, status, looks. He has it all. Once in a lifetime will u see a guy like Kelly Oubre. He is that special.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, mogger10, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
Believe whatever you want
He’s objectively in the top 0.01% of men. He does not struggle at all jfl, you could argue his smv is greater than chicos. Anyone on this site would kill themselves to experience his life

IMG 6580

You need to touch grass old man @Gonthar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, enchanted_elixir, mogger10 and 3 others
He’s objectively in the top 0.01% of men. He does not struggle at all jfl, you could argue his smv is greater than chicos. Anyone on this site would kill themselves to experience his life

View attachment 2546015

When did I say he would struggle or he isnt a mogger? He'll never run out of pussy to fuck but anything that isn't white is niche-appeal (to white women). He can only have greater smv than chico if we include status

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

View attachment 2546015

Why is wife black then?

Why is wife black then?
Because thats his preference

There’s people out there who don’t worship white girls, I know it’s crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm, nope, mogger10 and 9 others
Bullshit!
Just look under his insta comments with his wife, there’s thousands of ur precious white snow bunny’s simping for him saying that he should be with them instead

• +1
Reactions: nope, mogger10, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Just look under his insta comments with his wife, there’s thousands of ur precious white snow bunny’s simping for him saying that he should be with them instead
If youre not some sort of white you cant have highest appeal its that simple

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If youre not some sort of white you cant have highest appeal its that simple
He literally has white in him with the “ideal” skin color and light eyes what more do u want

Not only is this dude ridiculously good looking, HE IS IN THE NBA MAKING MILLIONS. Don't tell me God doesn't have favorites.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrokenCharm, aesthetic beauty, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
.org users race loyal hqnp crushes on a Friday night
Mayocels like @Gonthar would be running to .org to write entire thesis statements on why this would be cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Zikel_Nut, tyronechadmax and 1 other person
Mayocels like @Gonthar would be running to .org to write entire thesis statements on why this would be cope
“But she told me she doesn’t like black guys :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Zikel_Nut, tyronechadmax and 1 other person
He literally has white in him with the “ideal” skin color and light eyes what more do u want
He also has black in him. The world is racist sorry to tell ya

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Looks234
He also has black in him. The world is racist sorry to tell ya
And the black he does have ascends him to being an exotic Lightskin and not some random tall white dude who plays basketball at your local rec league every Wednesday

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
And the black he does have ascends him to being an exotic Lightskin and not some random tall white dude who plays basketball at your local rec league every Wednesday
If he was white with same stats he'd be higher appeal. What world do you live in man? Ppl are in fact still racist

View attachment 2546015

obviously he’s chad but u went too far as u compared him with chico

not in a single universe chico doesn’t mog him expect money wise

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, aesthetic beauty and Looks234
Noooo loool

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and st.hamudi but 6‘5
obviously he’s chad but u went too far as u compared him with chico

not in a single universe chico doesn’t mog him expect money wise
Oubre mogs him in status, height, smv, and probably cock size too

Last edited:
If he was white with same stats he'd be higher appeal. What world do you live in man? Ppl are in fact still racist
I understand white men have it the easiest when it comes to dating, but Kelly oubre literally has everything. There’s also a lot of women who prefer black men and when your a Lightskin one with light eyes and golden skin I think you get the best of both worlds

I understand white men have it the easiest when it comes to dating, but Kelly oubre literally has everything. There’s also a lot of women who prefer black men and when your a Lightskin one with light eyes and golden skin I think you get the best of both worlds
White men dont have it easier in dating though? Higher % of whites are incel than blax i think. Its not about what "a lot of" women prefer, it's about what most prefer and that's white

Oubre mogs him in status, height, and smv too
oubre is 6‘5
chico is 6‘4

too tall = (over 6‘4) socially akward
studies say 6‘2 is the best height for attraction

I personally like my height nothingness for sports

oubre is known for basketball and somewhat for looks cause everybody in the nba looks like shit so he sticks out (tall people look like shit usually and have bad frame)

chico is known for females creaming over him and makin fake scenarios/wattpad stories for him

so better status obviously

chico also has better appeal AND psl

the only thing oubre has over chico is money but nobody cares at a certain level

chico no concept of diff stop the cope stop being biased jfl if u think he would pull more than chico

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
IMG 3829

not true at all

White men dont have it easier in dating though? Higher % of whites are incel than blax i think. Its not about what "a lot of" women prefer, it's about what most prefer and that's white
Did you not just contradict yourself? How are you saying that white men don’t have it easier dating when you just said most women prefer white guys?

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
How does this disprove what I said
least desired race u put them on the same lvl as whites

blacks have best appeal for blacks

for example as a mena man it’s kinda similar i get white girls if i want but i get by far the best results with mena girls

Dating apps from 10+ years ago aren’t relevant at all lol, just lol if you think black men have it worse than fucking Asians in dating
there is also a graphic from 2020 bra didn’t change that much a bit tho cause of jewish media halo

Did you not just contradict yourself? How are you saying that white men don’t have it easier dating when you just said most women prefer white guys?
no contradiction. Just noone wants to fuck white subhumans, as a Black you can just go for sheboons