Kelly Oubre has the most appeal on earth

Dating apps from 10+ years ago aren’t relevant at all lol, just lol if you think black men have it worse than fucking Asians in dating
kinda similar if black is thugmaxxed and the asian whatevermaxxed for example tattoos and frame or kpop asians have higher appeal imo

Where did you find this from cause I just searched it up and every study is saying blacks
there are only statistics and graphics in the internet not real studies even an .org indian can make these no proof at all

also jfl at the so called „studies“ they were self reported

in murica for example pacific islanders have the longest and latinos the thickest

in italy they made a study with over 15k men and actually measured the results were all races have around the same average if same living environments (like 5.5 inches)

so either u got it or u dont there are outliers like me but u can’t really tell from the outside

Where did you find this from cause I just searched it up and every study is saying blacks
it’s a thread on org btw he links multiple studies i think but he’s jbw cumskin coper also probably

oubre is 6‘5
chico is 6‘4

too tall = (over 6‘4) socially akward
studies say 6‘2 is the best height for attraction

I personally like my height nothingness for sports

oubre is known for basketball and somewhat for looks cause everybody in the nba looks like shit so he sticks out (tall people look like shit usually and have bad frame)

chico is known for females creaming over him and makin fake scenarios/wattpad stories for him

so better status obviously

chico also has better appeal AND psl

the only thing oubre has over chico is money but nobody cares at a certain level

chico no concept of diff stop the cope stop being biased jfl if u think he would pull more than chico
No way dude just said Chico has higher status than the sexiest player in the nba 😭😭 Nobody cares about those ugly femcels who write and read those pathetic paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
kinda similar if black is thugmaxxed and the asian whatevermaxxed for example tattoos and frame or kpop asians have higher appeal imo
K-pop Asians don’t have higher appeal in the US jfl gtfo here

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, FaceandBBC and tyronechadmax
No way dude just said Chico has higher status than the sexiest player in the nba 😭😭 Nobody cares about those ugly femcels who write and read those pathetic paragraphs
double digit iq confirmed
i swear there are only a few blacks here u can have normal conversations with

K-pop Asians don’t have higher appeal in the US jfl gtfo here
europe 100%

who cares about fat short seed oils drinking dicklets americans

there are only statistics and graphics in the internet not real studies even an .org indian can make these no proof at all

also jfl at the so called „studies“ they were self reported

in murica for example pacific islanders have the longest and latinos the thickest

in italy they made a study with over 15k men and actually measured the results were all races have around the same average if same living environments (like 5.5 inches)

so either u got it or u dont there are outliers like me but u can’t really tell from the outside
Black men definitely have the biggest on average but that doesn’t matter anyway, the stereotype is that black men have biggest so it halos them

Black men definitely have the biggest on average but that doesn’t matter anyway, the stereotype is that black men have biggest so it halos them
Please shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
double digit iq i tell u which stereotype is true

blacks have low iq
I always thought it’s a lie to degrade niggas but now i know its the truth

double digit iq confirmed
i swear there are only a few blacks here u can have normal conversations with
I’m mixed 😂 please explain about how having wattpad stories about you increases your status so much that it beats an nba player who millions watch play daily?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, jflsnowdzz, mogger10 and 2 others
memes aside hes not a bad looking dude could pull by why is it akways a race war he would not outperform sean opry

i already explained tyrones dont exist just white negros with blck admix

Monkey retard
Even faciallly for a black Kelly isn't top tier
The guy in your pfp has a better face
No way this coon just said Kelly doesn’t have a top tier face 😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Blackgymmax
No way this coon just said Kelly doesn’t have a top tier face 😭😭
I've seen so many girls post and thirst over this dude lol. Niggas on this site will just say anything.

• +1
Reactions: nope, mogger10 and Deleted member 25377
Im in the belief that mulattos are overrated, due to the cherrypicked examples not being 50/50 (Due to African-Americans having white admixture) The european mullatos who most likely are 50/50 do not look like this.

However I agree, Kelly Oubre has it all. His race isnt a failo, due to him having colored eyes, its actually a halo, height, status, looks. He has it all. Once in a lifetime will u see a guy like Kelly Oubre. He is that special.
Kelly Oubre is more 60/40 (black/white) as his dad is mulatto and mom is full AA. I would have to disagree with you somewhat as you have half african mulattos like Ouzy (half ivorian) on Love Island or hstikkytokky (half nigerian). They for the most part look the same. All of those dudes have super high appeal in the West. Honestly it also depends where the European part is from also. Half African mulattos are more likely to have a more African influenced pheno being 50/50 than a AA mulatto that is 40/60.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and tyronechadmax
The guy in your pfp teramogs obed btw. These greycel black subhhmans are retarded
Dark skin blacks have low smv this should be public knowledge. We have to cope with niche appeal lol:forcedsmile:.More ropefuel

I’m mixed 😂 please explain about how having wattpad stories about you increases your status so much that it beats an nba player who millions watch play daily?
one built his clout on ball
one built his clout on women creaming for him

“Niche appeal” my ass you’re just ugly bro sorry lol
Off being black alone, you regulate yourself to about 8-10% of women in the west that find you attractive. Darks skin Black normies are near incel level while white normies have no issue dating attractive white and woc. In what world is that not low smv? I'm not saying a Darksin Black Tyrone or HTN would struggle in dating nor am I saying a black normie can't get women but in comparision to your white counterparts its like living in two different worlds. I don't see many black normies with attractive women honestly in my daily life. Having it better than an East Asian or Indian really is not saying much honestly because they also have low smv. Sorry for the run-ons as I'm typing fast.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Off being black alone, you regulate yourself to about 8-10% of women in the west that find you attractive. Darks skin Black normies are near incel level while white normies have no issue dating attractive white and woc.
White normies still have issues dating, if that weren’t true then explain why the incel epidemic is a thing and every normie regardless of ethnicity is complaining about how hard it is to get a genuine date and interest in them, why would a foid choose a white normie when swiping on a dating app when Chad and Tyrone are 10 swipes away
In what world is that not low smv? I'm not saying a Darksin Black Tyrone or HTN would struggle in dating nor am I saying a black normie can't get women but in comparision to your white counterparts its like living in two different worlds. I don't see many black normies with attractive women honestly in my daily life. Having it better than an East Asian or Indian really is not saying much honestly because they also have low smv. Sorry for the run-ons as I'm typing fast.
Drip, gym, and dreads will be your saving grace, if you’re still incel after that then there is no hope for you

White normies still have issues dating, if that weren’t true then explain why the incel epidemic is a thing and every normie regardless of ethnicity is complaining about how hard it is to get a genuine date and interest in them, why would a foid choose a white normie when swiping on a dating app when Chad and Tyrone are 10 swipes away
Chad and Tyrone are only a very small percent of the population. We're comparing white normies to black normies my friend. Some of these white normies on this site are autistic, non-NT, very young or do slay but have super high standards. Regardless, I'm not saying it is easy these days with dating in 2023 if your a normie no matter your ethnicity but there is levels to this .
Drip, gym, and dreads will be your saving grace, if you’re still incel after that then there is no hope for you
You're not wrong with this advice lol. The level of attractiveness of the women you will be matching with will not compare to a white normie still.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Kamui
Idk what world u live in but literally no girl is rejecting him
There are plenty of women who would reject him. No one has universal appeal. Not even chico etc. Idk why guys here think there are guys who would never get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, enchanted_elixir, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person

because blacks are less intelligent on average as if they go on incel forums they cope on other ways

Chad and Tyrone are only a very small percent of the population. We're comparing white normies to black normies my friend. Some of these white normies on this site are autistic, non-NT, very young or do slay but have super high standards.
“High standards” is a cope tbh, most of these niggas here who say they are Stacy only get no pussy whatsoever, if a LTB showed them IOIs then they’d abandon all knowledge of the blackpill entirely
Regardless, I'm not saying it is easy these days with dating in 2023 if your a normie no matter your ethnicity but there is levels to this .

You're not wrong with this advice lol. The level of attractiveness of the women you will be matching with will not compare to a white normie still.
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, mogger10 and aesthetic beauty
“High standards” is a cope tbh, most of these niggas here who say they are Stacy only get no pussy whatsoever, if a LTB showed them IOIs then they’d abandon all knowledge of the blackpill entirely

Agreed
I don't know maybe your right but I go on the rating section and there is alot of white normies. I find it hard to believe these dudes can't at least get some average looking ethnic girl. There is literally threads on lipstick alley from black foids on how to get white men so its hard for me to believe this.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
because blacks are less intelligent on average as if they go on incel forums they cope on other ways
Alot of my family members here and in West Africa are high iq with jobs like engineers, doctors and politicans. Blacks in America are not the only black people in the world. Also there are other forums where Black people speak on their own issues like for Nigerians you have nairaland.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Kamui
I don't know maybe your right but I go on the rating section and there is alot of white normies. I find it hard to believe these dudes can't at least get some average looking ethnic girl. There is literally threads on lipstick alley from black foids on how to get white men so its hard for me to believe this.
Lipstick alley is full of 2/10 malding sheboons lmao

Alot of my family members here and in West Africa are high iq with jobs like engineers, doctors and politicans. Blacks in America are not the only black people in the world. Also there are other forums where Black people speak on their own issues like for Nigerians you have nairaland.
yea i have nigerian friends they’re surprisingly intelligent all do well in school easily get good grades but the america influence is bad and holds them back

What is lipstick alley and what is it about

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
What is lipstick alley and what is it about
A forum for black women on celebrity gossip, dating, colorism and etc. You can browse there. Honestly its a cesspool full of black female misandrists that hate black men

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
lightskins can pull ANY race and its facts
Prime lightskins sure.

Question though - how do u define the line between lightskin and ethnic?

someone read this thread and ran the guy over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogger10, Debetro, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person