Kelly Oubre has the most appeal on earth

If youre not some sort of white you cant have highest appeal its that simple
This just sounds like a cope tbh. Women do not think like this lol. They like what they like regardless of any arbitrary racial classifications you create.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, aesthetic beauty and cytoplasm
Did you not just contradict yourself? How are you saying that white men don’t have it easier dating when you just said most women prefer white guys?
Bro is confused lol. What he’s saying makes no sense. The thing about women as well is they literally don’t care what race you are when you reach a certain looks level it’s the last thing on their mind.

That’s why K-pop bands are so popular everywhere despite Asians having so called “low” appeal

Kelly oubre is 6’7 with a nice frame and in the nba. In no solar system does this faggot mog him
he doesnt because of his height. if they were same size it would depend on the girl

Chad and Tyrone are only a very small percent of the population. We're comparing white normies to black normies my friend. Some of these white normies on this site are autistic, non-NT, very young or do slay but have super high standards. Regardless, I'm not saying it is easy these days with dating in 2023 if your a normie no matter your ethnicity but there is levels to this .

You're not wrong with this advice lol. The level of attractiveness of the women you will be matching with will not compare to a white normie still.
You realize like 10% of white guys are slaying right?.

Slayers of any race are genetic anomalies lol
Let's get this straight
A tyrone is genetically closer to a chad than you lol
A white normie can't even outslay a black gymcel.
A white normie is roughly equivalent to a black normie the average. A white normie is getting 10 likes first day on tinder with every girl ghosting him. The actual differences are seen ONLY at the top. White htn vs black htn etc
You think 10 vs 5 likes in a day and 0 responses is some sort of white miracle?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and Kamui
You realize like 10% of white guys are slaying right?.
I know but I'm saying being black in itself is a failo you're already limiting yourself to a smaller pool of women than your white counterparts. I'm not saying white normie are big slayers but they have way more better and more attractive options than a black normie at the same lookslevel. It's useless to speak on Chads and Tyrones as they are such a small part of the population.
Slayers of any race are genetic anomalies lol
If you read my post I stated that basically
Let's get this straight
A tyrone is genetically closer to a chad than you lol
A white normie can't even outslay a black gymcel.
Agreed I don't see anywhere in my post that that states any different

I know but I'm saying being black in itself is a failo you're already limiting yourself to a smaller pool of women than your white counterparts. I'm not saying white normie are big slayers but they have way more better and more attractive options than a black normie at the same lookslevel. It's useless to speak on Chads and Tyrones as they are such a small part of the population.

If you read my post I stated that basically

Agreed I don't see anywhere in my post that that states any different
Being black isn’t a falio, being a normie is

Foids aren’t rejecting you for being black AND a normie, foids are rejecting you because you’re a normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, enchanted_elixir, tyronechadmax and 1 other person
A white normie is roughly equivalent to a black normie the average. A white normie is getting 10 likes first day on tinder with every girl ghosting him.
This is heavily dependent on your location. I exaggerate and troll somewhat for the internet. Most blacks I know even if normie facially have halos like tall (average black west african dude- 6+), dress well, NT hairstyles and gymmaxed.
The actual differences are seen ONLY at the top. White htn vs black htn etc
You think 10 vs 5 likes in a day and 0 responses is some sort of white miracle?
Again dependent on location but I would agree to a certain extent the bigger differences will be at the top of the hiearchy.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

tyronechadmax

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Foids aren’t rejecting you for being black AND a normie, foids are rejecting you because you’re a normie
Being black like mulatto agreed but dark skin black is defintely a failo as their is women that will not like you off being darker complected. Overall this doesn't matter if your good looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui

stfu you retard

lmao

love reading these copes

Prime lightskins sure.

Question though - how do u define the line between lightskin and ethnic?
good question sometimes u can tell just based off the features alone but most of the time your gonna have to ask

It's always you niggers and crackers arguing on this site for no reason, I hope both your races get wiped

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 33136, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
And now he got hit by a bus lol.

Hopefully he’s ok

This is heavily dependent on your location. I exaggerate and troll somewhat for the internet. Most blacks I know even if normie facially have halos like tall (average black west african dude- 6+), dress well, NT hairstyles and gymmaxed.

Again dependent on location but I would agree to a certain extent the bigger differences will be at the top of the hiearchy.
The difference is a white or mulatto normie will still get some interest from women due to pheno. I would say that you aren’t taxed for being a darkskin but you can’t coast off it either. Even ugly and short white/maybe mulatto dudes can still get a relationship and avoid being trucel, whereas darkskin normie would struggle not taking any other factors into consideration.

obviously he’s chad but u went too far as u compared him with chico

not in a single universe chico doesn’t mog him expect money wise
Depends on the location at that point.

Chico is better looking, but nba halo > model halo.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
oubre is 6‘5
chico is 6‘4
They remeasured all the nba players. I think 6’7 might be his real height. He is too tall, but I think Oubre’s height has a negible affect on his smv.
too tall = (over 6‘4) socially akward
studies say 6‘2 is the best height for attraction
Too tall maybe for a portion of women, but the benefits of being taller than your competition outweigh the negatives. The ideal height is probably between 6’3-6’6
oubre is known for basketball and somewhat for looks cause everybody in the nba looks like shit so he sticks out (tall people look like shit usually and have bad frame)
Even in the nba community oubre is known more for his looks than his skill on the court. It is well known that women buy tickets and follow whatever team he is on due to looks.
chico also has better appeal AND psl
Chico is better looking, but not enough for serious separation in terms of smv. There were a couple old dating expirements where the gl lightskin outperformed the gl white dude. At that point location and the girls personal preference is more important.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronechadmax and st.hamudi but 6‘5
He’s objectively in the top 0.01% of men. He does not struggle at all jfl, you could argue his smv is greater than chicos. Anyone on this site would kill themselves to experience his life

View attachment 2546015

You need to touch grass old man @Gonthar
Everything in vain just because of his wrists and ankles size. 5'10 white or black gymmaxxed normies would probably do better.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Looks234 and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Mogs every “psl god” on this forum in appeal, he’s 6’7 too

I don't know if mulattos have universal appeal, and that title doesn't belong to Kelly Oubre Jr.

If he would come to Eastern Europe or Russia, people would throw bananas at him, make monkey sounds and almost all the girls would avoid to be seen with him.
I don't think that would happen to Kelly Oubre, likely to a FOB African though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
No one has universal appeal.
I used to think that only whites have universal appeal, but this is factual. Whites may have the most appeal to the most people, but there's no such thing as universal. Some African villager may be Negroid Gigatyrone only and think White Chad is a demon or some pale satanic eyed human

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
She either just wants BBC or is obsessed with blacks.
Most polish women aren't obsessed with blacks.
The black guy is not attractive.
cause its like going to the zoo and seeing an animal you've never seen before bhai

Looks just like the negro boy I murdered in 99

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Did @Makeyousit post that picture publically?
I HAVE NOT

IVE BEEN REPORTING IT FOREVER

I DMd IT To KAMUI / Looksmaxxer234 / blackgymmaxx and they shared it publicly.

On different discord servers, etc..

pls take action

they been using it to bully me and harass me every chance they get

Last edited:
I HAVE NOT

pls take action

Kinda feel bad but ur posting retarded shit so it’s kinda hard too

I HAVE NOT

pls take action

@Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao