Keto diet or no?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Trying to lose extra weight fast, been doing fasted cardio in the morning and cardio at night but still losing weight too slow. Anyone tried keto?

Ideal if you're not trying to gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Any low-carb diet is ideal for fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Trying to lose extra weight fast, been doing fasted cardio in the morning and cardio at night but still losing weight too slow. Anyone tried keto?
Bro do warrior diet (20:4 intermittent fasting) and low carb with some extra cardio

easiest way to get lean fast tbh

Last edited:
Bro do warrior diet (20:4 intermittent fasting) and keto with some extra cardio

easiest way to get lean fast tbh
Don’t wanna lose too much muscle. Just came off steroid cycle can’t diet like that

Don’t wanna lose too much muscle. Just came off steroid cycle can’t diet like that
nigga wtf you won‘t lose any muscle on warrior diet on the contrary it will improve muscle growth

„Because the Warrior Diet (and intermittent fasting) spikes your insulin sensitivity, you’ll burn more fat—even without reducing your calories. Researchers at LSU found, when keeping calories constant, alternate-day fasting improved fat oxidation dropped body fat by 4% in 22 days.

Also, the Warrior Diet rejects the myth that late-night eating will make you fat—instead, feasting at night can help you build more muscle.

Growth hormone (GH), a powerful stimulator of muscle and bone growth and fat loss, peaks at night during your sleep; eating a big meal before bedtime provides your body the nutrients to capitalize on maximal GH activities. Also, fasting throughout the day increases GH secretion.“

• +1
just lower your calories cutting out carbs completely will backfire and cause you to binge imo

keep your carbs for later in the day such as before bed if you're severely restricting calories

• +1
I weighed in at 168.2 lbs February 6th. And got all the way down to 126.4 lbs September 29th. Losing a grand total of 41.8 lbs in less than 8 months. And I took a break from dieting for nearly 2 months in between (March 23-May 17+).

All you really need to know
- calories in, calories out
- consume 1.8g protein per kg of body weight (0.82g protein per lb of body weight)
- do cardio
- skinless chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, 0% milk fat no sugar added Greek Yogurt and whey protein isolate powder have the best protein-to-calorie ratios for food
- it's best to spread your protein intake out evenly throughout the day than to consume it unevenly to keep your nitrogen levels up
- If you get hungry and you are over your calorie budget, just don't eat. Eventually your body will get used to the low caloric intake and your stomach will stop growling so often.
- load up on carbohydrates and to a lesser extent protein before lifting weights.
- load up on protein and carbohydrates after lifting weights
- train for muscular hypertrophy. 7-12 reps per set. 3-4 sets, 25-35 reps total per muscle group. If you don't get tired after a workout, you need to increase the weight. If you get too tired to do 7 reps per set, 25 reps overall per muscle group, lower the weight because you need to do enough reps to grow your muscles. More muscle = higher BMR = burn calories faster.

Last edited:
just lower your calories cutting out carbs completely will backfire and cause you to binge imo

keep your carbs for later in the day such as before bed if you're severely restricting calories
low carb is the most retarded diet fad in existence. I lost 41.8 lbs in less than 8 months and probably most of my calories came from carbohydrates. Granted I should have consumed more protein and less carbohydrates in order to preserve more of my muscle mass. I think I did lose some muscle during my cut.

Right now I weigh 133.8 lbs (60.69kg). The muscle building benefits of protein max out at 109.24g per day for me. That's 436 calories per day devoted to protein. The rest of my calories I can allocate to whatever carbs and fats I want. And before and after a workout, carbs are more important than fat. And before a workout, carbs are more important than protein too (but protein does have muscle synthesis benefits pre-workout too). So low carb is retarded. Ideally you should be carb-loading before and after a workout.

I drink 4x 3oz shot glasses (12 oz) of cream soda (43.6 grams of SUGAR. lmfao) before every work out and I got six-pack abs. Sugar is the fastest carbohydrate to process. It's ideal fuel for workouts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815