Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total. Ian experienced a 3-inch height increase.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
the author of Oregon products is Kevin, who is a friend of Plato, the author of http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com . According to Plato, Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total.

Someone who had met with Ian (the "patient zero" whose pics are on Platos' site) claimed in an e-mail that he had experienced a 3-inch height increase.

Plato himself grew an inch. All of them also reported a significant increase in mental wellbeing.

• WTF
Reactions: Ascending
How tho and age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, noped, Gonthar and 2 others
the author of Oregon products is Kevin, who is a friend of Plato, the author of http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com . According to Plato, Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total.

Someone who had met with Ian (the "patient zero" whose pics are on Platos' site) claimed in an e-mail that he had experienced a 3-inch height increase.

Plato himself grew an inch. All of them also reported a significant increase in mental wellbeing.
Age?

• +1
Reactions: noped
I grew 2.5 inches after 20 fixing my fucked up posture. had forward head, rounded shoulder posture

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Griffith and KrissKross
I grew 2.5 inches after 20 fixing my fucked up posture. had forward head, rounded shoulder posture
What exericses did you do

• +1
Tell us the exercises Rn pls I beg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, noped and LookistWorld
Tell us the exercises Rn pls I beg
Underhand grip band pull apart. Banded face pulls with external rotation. alot of pullups,chinups, neutral grip, and alot of rows.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Blackout.xl
Underhand grip band pull apart. Banded face pulls with external rotation. alot of pullups,chinups, neutral grip, and alot of rows.
Thx son. You’re a good man. I’ll tag u in all my high like threads so u get clout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Gonners and Deleted member 4804

"Oregon Products"? What is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
So basically, gym cel and my posture will be fixed?

@noped @Blackout.xl

• +1
How long did you need also have Bad posture

How long did you need also have Bad posture
I had an extremely poor posture, with rounded shoulder, forward head posture, my entire back was hunched forwards. It took 12 months to totally fix my posture

• +1
Reactions: Usum
ur exercice routine bro?
I do underhand grip band pull aparts everyday no exceptions, i also do a pull-only workout 2-3 days a week existing of pullups,chinups,neutral grip pullups, seated rows, standing rows, face pulls, and band pull aparts.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 3702
I do underhand grip band pull aparts everyday no exceptions, i also do a pull-only workout 2-3 days a week existing of pullups,chinups,neutral grip pullups, seated rows, standing rows, face pulls, and band pull aparts.
thnks bro I have bad posture too with this and small lift i can be 190cm

Tmj before and after

Mirin, how old is this guy?

• +1
cdf.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
Screenshot 20200204 112057 Chrome

• +1
I'm sorry but this is obviously bullshit to push their theories and shit. Like they have some legit points but the entire fucking site looks so uncanny and obscure, holy shit

no life without this mid

I don't see anything about height increase there.

I meant on the website that you linked

I meant on the website that you linked
It's on the website.

Physical Restructuring: Pulling Palate Forward Update#6
It is now going on over 3 months since I started the experimental treatment to pull the palate and maxilla forward to correct facial collapsed from wisdom teeth extractions. The procedure requires a static modified dental appliance that you attach rubber bands to a helmet and wear for 30 mins a day. The results have been astounding, there has been a correction in my eyesight that went bad right after, I initially had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was 19.
My vision has improved to the point where I am able to drive at night without glasses. I suspect that my vision will return to 20/20 after a few more months as the eyesight improvements seem progressive. The palate treatment is changing the shape of the ocular segment as it relieves compression that was caused by the initial wisdom teeth extraction.
Other changes have been an increase in physical height of about 1/4 inch. An increase in muscle mass of 12 lbs since the treatment began 3+ month