Kid humiliates me infront of girls.

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
This idiot guy at my school who's so socially distinct, thinks it's cool to put guys in headlocks in front of girls. He's really pissing me off. Every time I'm talking with girls, he interrupts, puts me in a headlock, and asks me to tap out. He also messes up my hair whenever I'm trying to talk to girls. What's his problem? Why does he do this? How can I stop it? He's a 5'10 super buff guy, so I can't physically confront him.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar and Gonthar
lmao get bitched tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: morbidlymorbid and bloomercel
If a 5’10 guy is bitching you, you deserve to be cucked

If a 5’10 guy is bitching you, you deserve to be cucked
Brother. This guy works out for a living. He is on roids too, atleast hes telling me, so he is so fucking aggressive all the time. He also keep flexes his bodycount. How can someone be this retarded??

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
Brother. This guy works out for a living. He is on roids too, atleast hes telling me, so he is so fucking aggressive all the time. He also keep flexes his bodycount. How can someone be this retarded??
getting bullied in college is crazy just avoid the guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, bloomercel and shia.jihadist
getting bullied in college is crazy just avoid the guy
This is where the problem lies though. This kid comes up to me all the time when im talking to girls like its his duty or some shit. What the fuck should i say when he comes up??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, The Grinch and not__cel
That’s natural selection, the strong male humiliates the weak male to impress the woman (mate).

• +1
Reactions: orb.tobx and bloomercel
This is where the problem lies though. This kid comes up to me all the time when im talking to girls like its his duty or some shit. What the fuck should i say when he comes up?
Ask him why he always comes up to you and say you don’t know him in front of the girls they’ll think he’s trying to appeal to him and he might leave you alone if he isn’t nt

• +1
Ask him why he always comes up to you and say you don’t know him in front of the girls they’ll think he’s trying to appeal to him and he might leave you alone if he isn’t nt
I will try this next time. If i remember i will update you lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and not__cel
I will try this next time. If i remember i will update you lol
Doing this banks off the fact that in the situation you act nt if you don’t he’ll probably play it off

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
This will be the outcome of your advice:

Shun On Me GIF by DCG Brothers

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and xaxanibber
Ok, he's physically stronger than you, so you have to use stealth to your advantage

It's ronin vs ninja all over again

You have a few options but the most important thing is that you take quick, decisive action without overreacting.

Option 1: A Wet surprise

Stick your wet, saliva dripping finger in his ear.
This will shock him and turn the tide in your favor.
Onlooking women will know that you're a man who does what's necessary.

Main qimg 6d739e991b10a243153835c885602c56 lq

Option 2: An ancient strategy

If confronting him from the side is too high risk.
And you want to go max stealth.
You have to come from the back (no homo) and down low.
Sneak up on him.
Put both of your fingers together for max penetrative power.
AND RAM THEM UP HIS ASS!
If executed well, he'll scream like a little girl, embarrassing himself in the process.

Social dynamics will shift in your favor.

Trust.

7sicsiwabdkb1

Disclaimer:
You want to have strong fingers for both, so better start training now.
Incel breaks his fingers. Chad breaks his opponent.

2017 12 12 011127 2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, not__cel, Gonthar and 1 other person
This will be the outcome of your advice:

Shun On Me GIF by DCG Brothers
The guy may realize what a lonely retarded little shit he is if i just humiliate him with my words. If he responds with violence, he just proves his retardsyndrome infront of the girls lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and not__cel
Weakling

• So Sad
Wear a knuckleduster. You don't even have to use it, just showing it to him will put him off from bothering you.

• Hmm...
in college is crazy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 4ever
The guy may realize what a lonely retarded little shit he is if i just humiliate him with my words. If he responds with violence, he just proves his retardsyndrome infront of the girls lol
Say what you want but at the end of the day you’re the one getting headlocked by another guy in front of your crush and not him

Say what you want but at the end of the day you’re the one getting headlocked in front of your crush and not him
You think thats a good thing? No girls really like him. He only get laid because he is a manwhore. Two girls came up to me after he had done his daily ritual against me and told me he was a goofball. He has one overweight lightskin friend who i believe has some sort of brain deficiency

• So Sad
poke out his eyes it’s the only way imo

Legit you have to put that guy to sleep. Smash a chair on his head from behind when he's sitting or something, break and twist his arm while he's out so he's permanently disabled.

• Woah
Legit you have to put that guy to sleep. Smash a chair on his head from behind when he's sitting or something, break and twist his arm while he's out so he's permanently disabled.
When explaining yourself to the authorities afterwards tell them the truth. He humiliated and emasculated you every day and you wanted to fix that.

Last edited:
When explaining yourself to the authorities afterwards tell them the truth. He humiliated and emasculated you every day and you wanted to fix that.
He lowkey is a douchebag, but the last thing i want is to fuck up my future for justice against a retarded faggot who will die when hes 25 anyway because of all the roids and drugs he uses

He lowkey is a douchebag, but the last thing i want is to fuck up my future for justice against a retarded faggot who will die when hes 25 anyway because of all the roids and drugs he uses
You are fucking up your future far more by being emasculated daily, this is the kind of thing guys kill and get killed over.

• Hmm...
Get a knife. Rip his gut open and show his organs to girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back