Kinda stuck on what I should do physique wise

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
Wanting serious feedback...
Lost a lot of weight but still fatty sadly. Anyways I kno the obvious that I should get leaner since I’m not under even 20% bf yet but then I feel like if I lose more weight I might get loose skin. I have a little on my stomach but not that bad. So should I leanmaxx but at a slow rate ? Or lose it fast and never take my shirt off lmao? Or maintain my current weight and build muscle ?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
loose skin better than being fat, cut asap

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, PYT and Deleted member 10516
Wanting serious feedback...
Lost a lot of weight but still fatty sadly. Anyways I kno the obvious that I should get leaner since I’m not under even 20% bf yet but then I feel like if I lose more weight I might get loose skin. I have a little on my stomach but not that bad. So should I leanmaxx but at a slow rate ? Or lose it fast and never take my shirt off lmao? Or maintain my current weight and build muscle ?
Isn't loose skin after you cut from being obese, you already did that, so I doubt you'd get more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Isn't loose skin after you cut from being obese, you already did that, so I doubt you'd get more
Yeah but it’s not even bad tbh. I can see it tightening up in less than a year. But if I lose another 20-30 lbs of fat then idk

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Yeah but it’s not even bad tbh. I can see it tightening up in less than a year. But if I lose another 20-30 lbs of fat then idk
why would you willingly hold an extra 20-30 pounds of fat, just cut bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
why would you willingly hold an extra 20-30 pounds of fat, just cut bro
Of course bro I’m thinking long term tho. Maybe losing it slower is what I asking. Obv losing 30lbs in 3 months sounds better than in 6-9 but maybe long term 6-9 will be better for skin to not get loose, maybe more muscle growth to fill it in etc

Of course bro I’m thinking long term tho. Maybe losing it slower is what I asking. Obv losing 30lbs in 3 months sounds better than in 6-9 but maybe long term 6-9 will be better for skin to not get loose, maybe more muscle growth to fill it in etc
ur prolly right yea, start a strength training program to build muscle while cutting

angus barbieri did 1 year fast wihile suplementing only vitamins.
Most important for you is that he didnt have excess skin.
During fasting AUTOPHAGY kick in after some time and it "eat" unnesecary cells in this case loose skin.

Autophagy (or autophagocytosis) (from the Ancient Greek αὐτόφαγος autóphagos, meaning "self-devouring" and κύτος kýtos, meaning "hollow") is the natural, regulated mechanism of the cell that removes unnecessary or dysfunctional components. It allows the orderly degradation and recycling of cellular components.

You are not that fat so you dont have to fast all year maybe 5/2 while doing omad
5 day low carb high protein and fat omad 2 days of not eating anything except suplements.
i recomend capsaicyn pills becouse they speed up metabolism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Slayercel
Jan 16 2021 last response

Didnt notice it :lul:

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧

do with this as you will....