Kings Speech #49

H

Hunter

Banned
heres my elab on why i hate you all

youre all faggots, low IQ primitive caveman fucks who cant do any critical thinking. look at you pea in a pod sitting duck ass motherfuckers copying each others looksmaxxing plans like a bunch of drones who cant think for themselves.

every fucking post... "MOGS ME HURR DURR" "INJECT TREN HURR DURR" "t.COCKS HURR DURR" "MUH CORITSOL LEVELS RAISING!"

cant any of you seaweed IQ phaggots think of anything original to say you fuckwits. you narcy brute phaggots speak a lot of shit but irl my grandpa would wipe the floor with you. and why the fuck are there 13-16 yr olds on this forum who keep acting like tough shit when theyre clearly not. youre all cucks as well and would probably light your grandmothers house on fire just for a whiff of pussy. then theres red pilled cucks here who are given free reign to spout about shit like holding frmae and spinning plates. oh please give it a fucking rest.

on top of that when i ignore all the shitposting and caveman esque fuckery and ask for genuine looksmaxxing advice on the main forum i still get dabbed on by shitposters who just cant refrain themselves from being a little faggot. what is the name of this forum?

yeah thats right. i bet you cucks will just reply with "didnt read" like the unoriginal jesters you are like the submissive little passive beta cucks you are whilst i dom you cucks and make you all my bitches.

me:

you:

stay tuned for kings speech #50. the finale will be VERY VERY climactic.

Last edited: