Guide Knowing good proportions for leg lengthening surgery

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
6,707
Reputation
13,023
Time online
160d 14h 40m
You'd ideally want a wingspan fairly taller than your height, unlike this:

Men on average have a wingspan 2 inches greater than their height, so you may close the gap more if your wingspan has a greater difference

You should also find out your lower leg length such as shown:

Then convert it to this formula to know what height it can estimate you on:

Using myself as an example, I am 5'6.64 but this equation predicts my height to be 5'3. I can plug in 5'6.644 into the "predicted height" variable and get the knee height. From there, I can subtract the values of the predicted knee height and my actual one and I get a difference of two inches. I can add those two inches to my tibia and then also add those two inches to my femur (upper half of leg) to maintain the balance between the femur and tibia that I already have. I know I'm excluding the foot height but it's a small part of the equation so probably won't add much to looking disproportionate.

There's also spine decompression exercises and stuff that can boost an inch or two

Good luck y'all
 
Last edited:
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well. Torso length, head size, waist size, and hand/feet length would be my concerns. Being a 5’11 guy with the torso, head, waist, and hands/feet of a 5’7 guy can’t look normal.
 
D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
946
Reputation
1,588
Time online
34d 2m
Makes sense. But tbh, there's a point where you can't really care about the proportions and stuff anymore. If you're a 5'4 cel, getting up to 5'8, which atleast looks normal, would save you from a ton of shit even if your proportions are ridiculous. Even a 5'7 cel getting up to 5'10 or 5'11, even with awful proportions, saves them a lot tbh.
 
orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
771
Reputation
641
Time online
16d 19h 25m
it's better to fuck your proportions up in order to get taller. You can gymmaxx to compensate for your proportions and mog well proportionned smaller men.
The taller the best. Growing your legs won't make your torso smaller.
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
orthochadic said:
it's better to fuck your proportions up in order to get taller. You can gymmaxx to compensate for your proportions and mog well proportionned smaller men.
The taller the best. Growing your legs won't make your torso smaller.
It will make your torso smaller in relation to your legs. Proportions matter.
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
It will make your torso smaller in relation to your legs. Proportions matter.
A slightly longer leg to body ratio than average is ideal anyway, the ‘weird proportions’ from LL that get talked about on here don’t exist for most candidates, it’s an important thing to consider though
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
A slightly longer leg to body ratio than average is ideal anyway, the ‘weird proportions’ from LL that get talked about on here don’t exist for most candidates, it’s an important thing to consider though
Depends on how much you lengthen. 5’6 to 5’8 won’t be a big deal, but is that even worth it? If I got LL I’d want to get at least 4 inches. A 5’6 guy going to 5’10 can’t look proportional.
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
Depends on how much you lengthen. 5’6 to 5’8 won’t be a big deal, but is that even worth it? If I got LL I’d want to get at least 4 inches. A 5’6 guy going to 5’10 can’t look proportional.
Depends on the existing ratios, like I say with most people 1-2 inches LL would actually improve their leg to body ratio

if a guy going from 5’6 to 5’10 has shit leg to body ratio to begin with it can look perfectly fine

some guy did go from 5’4 to 5’10 and yeah that shit will definitely look weird, going above 3 inches is a mistake for most imo anyway, increases above 3 inches are associated in a massive increase with risks and complications etc
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
Depends on the existing ratios, like I say with most people 1-2 inches LL would actually improve their leg to body ratio

if a guy going from 5’6 to 5’10 has shit leg to body ratio to begin with it can look perfectly fine

some guy did go from 5’4 to 5’10 and yeah that shit will definitely look weird, going above 3 inches is a mistake for most imo anyway, increases above 3 inches are associated in a massive increase with risks and complications etc
But most people have proportional (or close to) torso to leg ratios as is. Lengthening most likely won’t make your proportions better.

4 inches is not that much of a risk. 5-6 is when it gets higher risk, but still allowed to perform.
 
orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
771
Reputation
641
Time online
16d 19h 25m
MisterMercedes said:
It will make your torso smaller in relation to your legs. Proportions matter.
They matter less than your actual height.
Being taller will never make you less attractive bro even if it fucks your proportions up. It will simply not make you less attractive. Maybe there is an extend at which you won't get any point, but unless being too tall like more than 1.95, there are no risks of being taller.
So if you want 10 cm more (size of a non erected dick) , just get them , and don't give a fuck about your proportions, as you can gymmax after and mog all the well proportionned smaller men and even the well proportionned ones that aren't gymmaxing.
Limbmax,gymmax,dickmaxx, hairmaxx, stylemaxx, even if you are uggly, the status given by your dominance will be helping you a lot in areas in which girls feel insecure (like in the suburbs...)
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
But most people have proportional (or close to) torso to leg ratios as is. Lengthening most likely won’t make your proportions better.

4 inches is not that much of a risk. 5-6 is when it gets higher risk, but still allowed to perform.
What is a ’proportional leg to torso ratio’?
the average one?
there is no ‘proportional leg to torso ratio’.
like I say the most attractive leg to torso ratio is above the average leg to torso ratio, that’s why the average man would not be messing up his proportions by getting LL, the only significant drop in attractiveness as far as leg to body ratios go is extremely short legs in comparison to your body, extremely long legs doesn’t have the same effect.

also idk where you’re getting your info about LL but most surgeons will not perform more than 3 Inches in one bone, above that is associated with much more risk.
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
What is a ’proportional leg to torso ratio’?
the average one?
there is no ‘proportional leg to torso ratio’.
like I say the most attractive leg to torso ratio is above the average leg to torso ratio, that’s why the average man would not be messing up his proportions by getting LL, the only significant drop in attractiveness as far as leg to body ratios go is extremely short legs in comparison to your body, extremely long legs doesn’t have the same effect.

also idk where you’re getting your info about LL but most surgeons will not perform more than 3 Inches in one bone, above that is associated with much more risk.

1) There is a proportional torso to leg ratio. I’ll cite it if you continue to deny that.

2) Obviously not 4 inches in one bone idiot. Max lengthening possible is six inches, three in the femur, three in the tibia, courtesy of talking on the phone with Paley’s office.
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
1) There is a proportional torso to leg ratio. I’ll cite it if you continue to deny that.

2) Obviously not 4 inches in one bone idiot. Max lengthening possible is six inches, three in the femur, three in the tibia, courtesy of talking on the phone with Paley’s office.
Lol cite it then, is the most attractive leg to torso ratio out of proporation?

why are you so emotiona?
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
Lol cite it then, is the most attractive leg to torso ratio out of proporation?

why are you so emotiona?
Read and weep bitch:

 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
Read and weep bitch:

Bro you’re legit retarded, they’re talking about ideal ratios, not what is proportional or not.
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
Bro you’re legit retarded, they’re talking about ideal ratios, not what is proportional or not.
Ratios are proportions you idiot.
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
Ratios are proportions you idiot.
yeah Ik where do they talk about a body type being in proportion or out of proportion?

its like you don’t even understand the words your using
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
yeah Ik where do they talk about a body type being in proportion or out of proportion?

its like you don’t even understand the words your using
“Vitruvius determined that the ideal upper and lower body ratio should be 3.75 : 6.25, which is close to the golden ratio of 1:1.6”

“and the upper and lower body ratio of an average person is between 1:1 (5–5) to 1:1.5 (4–6)”

“and the formula tells you that you’re in 3–7 body ratio, which is a near perfect body ratio”
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,639
Time online
93d 11h 27m
MisterMercedes said:
“Vitruvius determined that the ideal upper and lower body ratio should be 3.75 : 6.25, which is close to the golden ratio of 1:1.6”

“and the upper and lower body ratio of an average person is between 1:1 (5–5) to 1:1.5 (4–6)”

“and the formula tells you that you’re in 3–7 body ratio, which is a near perfect body ratio”
Yeah again they’re talking about ideal proportions, not about what length legs are proportional to torso lengths.

i think you think proportional means ideal proportions, which just lol at your iq on that

plus you also said that most people have a proportional or close to proportional leg to torso ratio and this directly goes against that if you’re saying that a 1:1.6 ratio is ideal. So If 1:1.6 is ideal then most people can gain better proportions from LL, so congrats, you just proved my point.
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Good_Little_Goy said:
Yeah again they’re talking about ideal proportions, not about what length legs are proportional to torso lengths.

i think you think proportional means ideal proportions, which just lol at your iq on that

plus you also said that most people have a proportional or close to proportional leg to torso ratio and this directly goes against that if you’re saying that a 1:1.6 ratio is ideal. So If 1:1.6 is ideal then most people can gain better proportions from LL, so congrats, you just proved my point.

Leg length to torso length is proportions you idiot.

Proportional, in this case, does mean ideal.

Average is 1:1:5, which is very close to ideal. Lengthening your legs three/four inches will just put you above the ideal (not good) if you already have average proportions.
 
T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
6,707
Reputation
13,023
Time online
160d 14h 40m
Fuk ye best of the best
 
W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Zephir
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Posts
7,805
Reputation
12,396
Time online
113d 22h 7m
Whats the aftermath of LL , will you have any problems in the future ?
 
SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Eren Yeager x Reiner Braun
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Posts
2,006
Reputation
2,192
Time online
26d 11h 13m
MisterMercedes said:
Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well. Torso length, head size, waist size, and hand/feet length would be my concerns. Being a 5’11 guy with the torso, head, waist, and hands/feet of a 5’7 guy can’t look normal.
legit? I have wingspan of like 6'1" while being 6', Ideally I want to stretch and shit to get to 6'1", but then I'd like a 6'2"+ wingspan, although, I think it is more aesthetic to have shorter arms (Calum Von Moger, Sean William Scott etc.) when you have broad shoulders + PSL 5.5+ and tanned. I have no idea why I like this, but either way I think longer arms = better, realistically
 
L

Leforrt3000

Apprentice
Joined
Feb 15, 2020
Posts
266
Reputation
311
Time online
5d 22h 5m
Arm length is cope unless you play sports are have trex arms. Im 6'2 with a like 6'5 wingspan and, and it makes me look worse in some pictures. Three inches more height with the same arm length >> than just staying the same. That said, LL is unnecessary unless you're like 5'7 or shorter.
 
A

ArabIncel

Zephir
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Posts
2,569
Reputation
3,019
Time online
151d 13h 55m
MisterMercedes said:
Depends on how much you lengthen. 5’6 to 5’8 won’t be a big deal, but is that even worth it? If I got LL I’d want to get at least 4 inches. A 5’6 guy going to 5’10 can’t look proportional.

I’m basically 5’8.5” flat (5’9” in the morning, though). My wingspan is 5’9.5”. Normal footwear that men wear adds an inch in height. I’m thinking of starting to wear some special footwear that adds 3 inches in height, in which case I would appear exactly 2 inches taller than I appear right now. Assuming I have average proportions in relation to my height (with respect to everything you brought up above), would that be fine?
 
Last edited:
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
ArabIncel said:
I’m basically 5’8.5” flat (5’9” in the morning, though). My wingspan is 5’9.5”. Normal footwear that men wear adds an inch in height. I’m thinking of starting to wear some special footwear that adds 3 inches in height, in which case I would appear exactly 2 inches taller than I appear right now. Assuming I have average proportions in relation to my height (with respect to everything you brought up above), would that be fine?
Yes.
 
MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
3,539
Reputation
3,431
Time online
51d 3h 32m
Leforrt3000 said:
Arm length is cope unless you play sports are have trex arms. Im 6'2 with a like 6'5 wingspan and, and it makes me look worse in some pictures. Three inches more height with the same arm length >> than just staying the same. That said, LL is unnecessary unless you're like 5'7 or shorter.
If you have a proportional wingspan and lengthen 4 inches I’m sure your wingspan will be out of proportion.
 
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
17,661
Reputation
18,845
Time online
211d 22h 8m
I need to grow my feet and hands tbh need huge hands for LL
 
GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Posts
2,578
Reputation
7,020
Time online
18d 12h 5m

This will help me rodeblurmaxx
 
copeistani

copeistani

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Posts
298
Reputation
259
Time online
1d 17h 24m
TheEndHasNoEnd said:
You'd ideally want a wingspan fairly taller than your height, unlike this:
View attachment 510314
Men on average have a wingspan 2 inches greater than their height, so you may close the gap more if your wingspan has a greater difference

You should also find out your lower leg length such as shown:
View attachment 510317
Then convert it to this formula to know what height it can estimate you on:
View attachment 510318
Using myself as an example, I am 5'6.64 but this equation predicts my height to be 5'3. I can plug in 5'6.644 into the "predicted height" variable and get the knee height. From there, I can subtract the values of the predicted knee height and my actual one and I get a difference of two inches. I can add those two inches to my tibia and then also add those two inches to my femur (upper half of leg) to maintain the balance between the femur and tibia that I already have. I know I'm excluding the foot height but it's a small part of the equation so probably won't add much to looking disproportionate.

There's also spine decompression exercises and stuff that can boost an inch or two

Good luck y'all
orangutan pill​
 
Cain

Cain

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Posts
1,054
Reputation
1,620
Time online
10d 19h 44m
MisterMercedes said:
Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well.
How?
 
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Posts
247
Reputation
240
Time online
3d 12h 38m
Has anyone in this forum gotten LL surgery?
 
nelson

nelson

The good days are ahead
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Posts
4,226
Reputation
6,100
Time online
61d 13h 1m
Nah, just get 5in for lower and upper
 
Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Posts
725
Reputation
474
Time online
15d 20h 12m
Good_Little_Goy said:
some guy did go from 5’4 to 5’10 and yeah that shit will definitely look weird, going above 3 inches is a mistake for most imo anyway, increases above 3 inches are associated in a massive increase with risks and complications etc
If you do it at once then yes, for sure it's risky, but for 6 inches you need to do 1.5 inch in both femurs and tibias and then do it again a year later, in my opinion that's much safer than getting 3 inches in your femurs once
 
LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Arcanologist
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Posts
1,705
Reputation
1,727
Time online
27d 7h 59m
ThreadMatters said:
Guys height is cope doesnt matter

Trust me im 6'5 and it doesnt mean shit
Legit or a joke?

But regardless of that it does matter when oneitis is 6'1 lol
 
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
6,213
Reputation
17,426
Time online
94d 17h 30m
Sal said:
Just grow weirdo. If you do leg lengthening surgery in hopes to sleep with more women you've reached ultimate retardation levels never seen before.

Just grow bro



:chad: Chad :chad:
 
Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Posts
796
Reputation
1,282
Time online
20d 23h 56m
thecel said:
Like at what point do you think a certain surgery is too much. There have probably been hundreds of billions of people since the beginning of our life that have lived happy and fullfilling lives. But at what point do you think "Damn am I really going to do this?".

Literally billions of niggas shorter than you that are living their best lives and you really going to get leg lengthening surgery :lul:. Peak autism levels.
 
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
6,213
Reputation
17,426
Time online
94d 17h 30m
Last edited:
Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Posts
796
Reputation
1,282
Time online
20d 23h 56m
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
6,213
Reputation
17,426
Time online
94d 17h 30m
Sal said:
Nigga kevin hart is 5'2 and he living his best life. Get a fucking personality don't get surgery lmao

I want the effortless Chad life, not the hardworking normie life. Sub-5 males can be successful, but it takes work and lots of luck. Chads get everything handed to them for free. Jeremy Meeks lol. Dude was a gang member and went to jail, got out, and became a multi-millionaire model and actor. That’s your life after surgery; you never lose.
 
Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Posts
796
Reputation
1,282
Time online
20d 23h 56m
thecel said:
I want the effortless Chad life, not the hardworking normie life. Sub-5 males can be successful, but it takes work and lots of luck. Chads get everything handed to them for free. Jeremy Meeks lol. Dude was a gang member and went to jail, got out, and became a multi-millionaire model and actor. That’s your life after surgery; you never lose.
Its truly over.
 
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
6,213
Reputation
17,426
Time online
94d 17h 30m
thecel said:
I want the effortless Chad life, not the hardworking normie life. Sub-5 males can be successful, but it takes work and lots of luck. Chads get everything handed to them for free. Jeremy Meeks lol. Dude was a gang member and went to jail, got out, and became a multi-millionaire model and actor. That’s your life after surgery; you never lose.

Sal said:
Its truly over.

 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top