Knowing good proportions for leg lengthening surgery

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
You'd ideally want a wingspan fairly taller than your height, unlike this:
Images 32

Men on average have a wingspan 2 inches greater than their height, so you may close the gap more if your wingspan has a greater difference

You should also find out your lower leg length such as shown:
Images   2020 07 12T073730352

Then convert it to this formula to know what height it can estimate you on:
Screenshot 20200710 235757

Using myself as an example, I am 5'6.64 but this equation predicts my height to be 5'3. I can plug in 5'6.644 into the "predicted height" variable and get the knee height. From there, I can subtract the values of the predicted knee height and my actual one and I get a difference of two inches. I can add those two inches to my tibia and then also add those two inches to my femur (upper half of leg) to maintain the balance between the femur and tibia that I already have. I know I'm excluding the foot height but it's a small part of the equation so probably won't add much to looking disproportionate.

There's also spine decompression exercises and stuff that can boost an inch or two

Good luck y'all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Headhunter, nigkook, Wiqfi and 19 others
Images 32

Adln6eXy o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Headhunter, nigkook and 42 others
C8239198 7C46 4AD9 ABF9 FAD4FC83CBBF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Styn1312, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well. Torso length, head size, waist size, and hand/feet length would be my concerns. Being a 5’11 guy with the torso, head, waist, and hands/feet of a 5’7 guy can’t look normal.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Absi, plukee and 11 others
:lul: you're not getting Leg Lengthening surgery JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Headhunter, shogrim, xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx and 5 others
Makes sense. But tbh, there's a point where you can't really care about the proportions and stuff anymore. If you're a 5'4 cel, getting up to 5'8, which atleast looks normal, would save you from a ton of shit even if your proportions are ridiculous. Even a 5'7 cel getting up to 5'10 or 5'11, even with awful proportions, saves them a lot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, faggotchadlite, it_just_so_happens and 9 others
it's better to fuck your proportions up in order to get taller. You can gymmaxx to compensate for your proportions and mog well proportionned smaller men.
The taller the best. Growing your legs won't make your torso smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Deleted member 17829, Incoming and 7 others
40929A92 AF59 4528 A56B 221EA70C458Bmd

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions and JosephGarrot123
it's better to fuck your proportions up in order to get taller. You can gymmaxx to compensate for your proportions and mog well proportionned smaller men.
The taller the best. Growing your legs won't make your torso smaller.
It will make your torso smaller in relation to your legs. Proportions matter.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and JosephGarrot123
A slightly longer leg to body ratio than average is ideal anyway, the ‘weird proportions’ from LL that get talked about on here don’t exist for most candidates, it’s an important thing to consider though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
A slightly longer leg to body ratio than average is ideal anyway, the ‘weird proportions’ from LL that get talked about on here don’t exist for most candidates, it’s an important thing to consider though
Depends on how much you lengthen. 5’6 to 5’8 won’t be a big deal, but is that even worth it? If I got LL I’d want to get at least 4 inches. A 5’6 guy going to 5’10 can’t look proportional.

• +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku
Depends on how much you lengthen. 5’6 to 5’8 won’t be a big deal, but is that even worth it? If I got LL I’d want to get at least 4 inches. A 5’6 guy going to 5’10 can’t look proportional.
Depends on the existing ratios, like I say with most people 1-2 inches LL would actually improve their leg to body ratio

if a guy going from 5’6 to 5’10 has shit leg to body ratio to begin with it can look perfectly fine

some guy did go from 5’4 to 5’10 and yeah that shit will definitely look weird, going above 3 inches is a mistake for most imo anyway, increases above 3 inches are associated in a massive increase with risks and complications etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, zoomertrader and bimaximum
Depends on the existing ratios, like I say with most people 1-2 inches LL would actually improve their leg to body ratio

if a guy going from 5’6 to 5’10 has shit leg to body ratio to begin with it can look perfectly fine

some guy did go from 5’4 to 5’10 and yeah that shit will definitely look weird, going above 3 inches is a mistake for most imo anyway, increases above 3 inches are associated in a massive increase with risks and complications etc
But most people have proportional (or close to) torso to leg ratios as is. Lengthening most likely won’t make your proportions better.

4 inches is not that much of a risk. 5-6 is when it gets higher risk, but still allowed to perform.

• +1
Reactions: j4mesb4rry
They matter less than your actual height.
Being taller will never make you less attractive bro even if it fucks your proportions up. It will simply not make you less attractive. Maybe there is an extend at which you won't get any point, but unless being too tall like more than 1.95, there are no risks of being taller.
So if you want 10 cm more (size of a non erected dick) , just get them , and don't give a fuck about your proportions, as you can gymmax after and mog all the well proportionned smaller men and even the well proportionned ones that aren't gymmaxing.
Limbmax,gymmax,dickmaxx, hairmaxx, stylemaxx, even if you are uggly, the status given by your dominance will be helping you a lot in areas in which girls feel insecure (like in the suburbs...)

• +1
Reactions: j4mesb4rry, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
But most people have proportional (or close to) torso to leg ratios as is. Lengthening most likely won’t make your proportions better.

4 inches is not that much of a risk. 5-6 is when it gets higher risk, but still allowed to perform.
What is a ’proportional leg to torso ratio’?
the average one?
there is no ‘proportional leg to torso ratio’.
like I say the most attractive leg to torso ratio is above the average leg to torso ratio, that’s why the average man would not be messing up his proportions by getting LL, the only significant drop in attractiveness as far as leg to body ratios go is extremely short legs in comparison to your body, extremely long legs doesn’t have the same effect.

also idk where you’re getting your info about LL but most surgeons will not perform more than 3 Inches in one bone, above that is associated with much more risk.

@Lorsss best of the best

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
What is a ’proportional leg to torso ratio’?
the average one?
there is no ‘proportional leg to torso ratio’.
like I say the most attractive leg to torso ratio is above the average leg to torso ratio, that’s why the average man would not be messing up his proportions by getting LL, the only significant drop in attractiveness as far as leg to body ratios go is extremely short legs in comparison to your body, extremely long legs doesn’t have the same effect.

also idk where you’re getting your info about LL but most surgeons will not perform more than 3 Inches in one bone, above that is associated with much more risk.

1) There is a proportional torso to leg ratio. I’ll cite it if you continue to deny that.

2) Obviously not 4 inches in one bone idiot. Max lengthening possible is six inches, three in the femur, three in the tibia, courtesy of talking on the phone with Paley’s office.

1) There is a proportional torso to leg ratio. I’ll cite it if you continue to deny that.

2) Obviously not 4 inches in one bone idiot. Max lengthening possible is six inches, three in the femur, three in the tibia, courtesy of talking on the phone with Paley’s office.
Lol cite it then, is the most attractive leg to torso ratio out of proporation?

why are you so emotiona?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Ratios are proportions you idiot.
yeah Ik where do they talk about a body type being in proportion or out of proportion?

its like you don’t even understand the words your using

yeah Ik where do they talk about a body type being in proportion or out of proportion?

its like you don’t even understand the words your using
“Vitruvius determined that the ideal upper and lower body ratio should be 3.75 : 6.25, which is close to the golden ratio of 1:1.6”

“and the upper and lower body ratio of an average person is between 1:1 (5–5) to 1:1.5 (4–6)”

“and the formula tells you that you’re in 3–7 body ratio, which is a near perfect body ratio”

“Vitruvius determined that the ideal upper and lower body ratio should be 3.75 : 6.25, which is close to the golden ratio of 1:1.6”

“and the upper and lower body ratio of an average person is between 1:1 (5–5) to 1:1.5 (4–6)”

“and the formula tells you that you’re in 3–7 body ratio, which is a near perfect body ratio”
Yeah again they’re talking about ideal proportions, not about what length legs are proportional to torso lengths.

i think you think proportional means ideal proportions, which just lol at your iq on that

plus you also said that most people have a proportional or close to proportional leg to torso ratio and this directly goes against that if you’re saying that a 1:1.6 ratio is ideal. So If 1:1.6 is ideal then most people can gain better proportions from LL, so congrats, you just proved my point.

Yeah again they’re talking about ideal proportions, not about what length legs are proportional to torso lengths.

i think you think proportional means ideal proportions, which just lol at your iq on that

plus you also said that most people have a proportional or close to proportional leg to torso ratio and this directly goes against that if you’re saying that a 1:1.6 ratio is ideal. So If 1:1.6 is ideal then most people can gain better proportions from LL, so congrats, you just proved my point.

Leg length to torso length is proportions you idiot.

Proportional, in this case, does mean ideal.

Average is 1:1:5, which is very close to ideal. Lengthening your legs three/four inches will just put you above the ideal (not good) if you already have average proportions.

Fuk ye best of the best

Whats the aftermath of LL , will you have any problems in the future ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well. Torso length, head size, waist size, and hand/feet length would be my concerns. Being a 5’11 guy with the torso, head, waist, and hands/feet of a 5’7 guy can’t look normal.
legit? I have wingspan of like 6'1" while being 6', Ideally I want to stretch and shit to get to 6'1", but then I'd like a 6'2"+ wingspan, although, I think it is more aesthetic to have shorter arms (Calum Von Moger, Sean William Scott etc.) when you have broad shoulders + PSL 5.5+ and tanned. I have no idea why I like this, but either way I think longer arms = better, realistically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Arm length is cope unless you play sports are have trex arms. Im 6'2 with a like 6'5 wingspan and, and it makes me look worse in some pictures. Three inches more height with the same arm length >> than just staying the same. That said, LL is unnecessary unless you're like 5'7 or shorter.

Guys height is cope doesnt matter

Trust me im 6'5 and it doesnt mean shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, fuckedupmanlet, zoomertrader and 4 others

I’m basically 5’8.5” flat (5’9” in the morning, though). My wingspan is 5’9.5”. Normal footwear that men wear adds an inch in height. I’m thinking of starting to wear some special footwear that adds 3 inches in height, in which case I would appear exactly 2 inches taller than I appear right now. Assuming I have average proportions in relation to my height (with respect to everything you brought up above), would that be fine?

Last edited:
I’m basically 5’8.5” flat (5’9” in the morning, though). My wingspan is 5’9.5”. Normal footwear that men wear adds an inch in height. I’m thinking of starting to wear some special footwear that adds 3 inches in height, in which case I would appear exactly 2 inches taller than I appear right now. Assuming I have average proportions in relation to my height (with respect to everything you brought up above), would that be fine?
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
Arm length is cope unless you play sports are have trex arms. Im 6'2 with a like 6'5 wingspan and, and it makes me look worse in some pictures. Three inches more height with the same arm length >> than just staying the same. That said, LL is unnecessary unless you're like 5'7 or shorter.
If you have a proportional wingspan and lengthen 4 inches I’m sure your wingspan will be out of proportion.

I need to grow my feet and hands tbh need huge hands for LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and GigaAscender

This will help me rodeblurmaxx

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You'd ideally want a wingspan fairly taller than your height, unlike this:
View attachment 510314
Men on average have a wingspan 2 inches greater than their height, so you may close the gap more if your wingspan has a greater difference

You should also find out your lower leg length such as shown:
View attachment 510317
Then convert it to this formula to know what height it can estimate you on:
View attachment 510318
Using myself as an example, I am 5'6.64 but this equation predicts my height to be 5'3. I can plug in 5'6.644 into the "predicted height" variable and get the knee height. From there, I can subtract the values of the predicted knee height and my actual one and I get a difference of two inches. I can add those two inches to my tibia and then also add those two inches to my femur (upper half of leg) to maintain the balance between the femur and tibia that I already have. I know I'm excluding the foot height but it's a small part of the equation so probably won't add much to looking disproportionate.

There's also spine decompression exercises and stuff that can boost an inch or two

Good luck y'all
orangutan pill​

Has anyone in this forum gotten LL surgery?

Nah, just get 5in for lower and upper

If you do it at once then yes, for sure it's risky, but for 6 inches you need to do 1.5 inch in both femurs and tibias and then do it again a year later, in my opinion that's much safer than getting 3 inches in your femurs once

Guys height is cope doesnt matter

Trust me im 6'5 and it doesnt mean shit
Legit or a joke?

But regardless of that it does matter when oneitis is 6'1 lol

Just grow weirdo. If you do leg lengthening surgery in hopes to sleep with more women you've reached ultimate retardation levels never seen before.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Just grow weirdo. If you do leg lengthening surgery in hopes to sleep with more women you've reached ultimate retardation levels never seen before.

Just grow bro

:chad: Chad :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Like at what point do you think a certain surgery is too much. There have probably been hundreds of billions of people since the beginning of our life that have lived happy and fullfilling lives. But at what point do you think "Damn am I really going to do this?".

Literally billions of niggas shorter than you that are living their best lives and you really going to get leg lengthening surgery :lul:. Peak autism levels.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zoomertrader, TheEndHasNoEnd, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and zoomertrader
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 17829, zoomertrader and 2 others
Nigga kevin hart is 5'2 and he living his best life. Get a fucking personality don't get surgery lmao

I want the effortless Chad life, not the hardworking normie life. Sub-5 males can be successful, but it takes work and lots of luck. Chads get everything handed to them for free. Jeremy Meeks lol. Dude was a gang member and went to jail, got out, and became a multi-millionaire model and actor. That’s your life after surgery; you never lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and zoomertrader
I want the effortless Chad life, not the hardworking normie life. Sub-5 males can be successful, but it takes work and lots of luck. Chads get everything handed to them for free. Jeremy Meeks lol. Dude was a gang member and went to jail, got out, and became a multi-millionaire model and actor. That’s your life after surgery; you never lose.
Its truly over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

Its truly over.