Knowing good proportions for leg lengthening surgery

Just grow weirdo. If you do leg lengthening surgery in hopes to sleep with more women you've reached ultimate retardation levels never seen before.

Like at what point do you think a certain surgery is too much. There have probably been hundreds of billions of people since the beginning of our life that have lived happy and fullfilling lives. But at what point do you think "Damn am I really going to do this?".

Literally billions of niggas shorter than you that are living their best lives and you really going to get leg lengthening surgery :lul:. Peak autism levels.
Nigga kevin hart is 5'2 and he living his best life. Get a fucking personality don't get surgery lmao
i can now say for certain
this is the most coping ive ever seen on this site

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Imagine being born short.... bruh juss play basketball lol
Nah nah you can't go from being a gigacoper to now playing it off as a joke
It's over for u

Nah nah you can't go from being a gigacoper to now playing it off as a joke
It's over for u
Nigga. Im 6'3. I play university ball. Like whattt. So we can't help niggas in this cord who are thinking about getting life altering surgeries that could stop them from walking again? Like pls stfu. Stay mad shorty. Matta fact, nah, I RECOMMEND THAT LEG SURGERY FOR YOU.

Men on average do not have wing span 2 inches greater than height.

Fix your bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Entschuldigung
do you know how the 1.618 ratio works

Extreme case on OP
even people without LL have strange proportions, specially tall people
and they're not very noticeable by normies unless extreme

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Extreme case on OP
even people without LL have strange proportions, specially tall people
and they're not very noticeable by normies unless extreme
Yeah, no one is gonna notice 2 inches, especially with clothes on.

over for short wingspancel like me (5'9 wingspan at 5'10) :cry:

Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well. Torso length, head size, waist size, and hand/feet length would be my concerns. Being a 5’11 guy with the torso, head, waist, and hands/feet of a 5’7 guy can’t look normal.
Im 5’11 barefoot and my hands are smaller than average woman, my dad is 6’1 and he has as well small hands, id say feet, arms, shoulder head and neck are most important

# of def/might be/considering/likely/ getting lengthening soon/at some point/next year/at X point in fure
at least a few thousand maybe (much?) more

#of threads about leg legnthing surgery
who knows, 100k+?

#total number of posts talk about leg lengthening
grains of sand... beaches on earth... no good idea but is a lot

Number of users who posted on one of these forums (e.g. not surgery forums) in the last 10 years who had confirmed/proven leg lengthening surgery
The last count was zero (0)
But does it remain at zero????
correct if im wrong

In any case, it's an extremely rare event in nature
If two users made two statements and you were informed one statement is true and one statement is false.

user A: I'm traveling with Bezos personally up to space within the year
user B: I'm getting leg lengthening surgery next month

first impression>

Last edited:
# of def/might be/considering/likely/ getting lengthening soon/at some point/next year/at X point in fure
at least a few thousand maybe (much?) more

#of threads about leg legnthing surgery
who knows, 100k+?

#total number of posts talk about leg lengthening
grains of sand... beaches on earth... no good idea but is a lot

Number of users who posted on one of these forums (e.g. not surgery forums) in the last 10 years who had confirmed/proven leg lengthening surgery
The last count was zero (0)
But does it remain at zero????
correct if im wrong

In any case, it's an extremely rare event in nature
If two users made two statements and you were informed one statement is true and one statement is false.

user A: I'm traveling with Bezos personally up to space within the year
user B: I'm getting leg lengthening surgery next month

first impression>
There's at least 2 confirmed people who've had LL on this forum.

@CosmicMaxxer and there was another guy who literally posted about it last month.

There's at least 2 confirmed people who've had LL on this forum.

@CosmicMaxxer and there was another guy who literally posted about it last month.
Well I saw it happen in my life. It was a meme for years that no one got it year after year.
I guess he's healed now, I saw him a few manlets.
Seems like he was from puahate and got it done relatively recently along with a bunch of other stuff, spent half a million dollars. says he was 3.75/10 (veru accurate) and will end - or is - 6.5 or /10.
Never seen anyone more prepared for first approach

Last edited:
You'd ideally want a wingspan fairly taller than your height, unlike this:
View attachment 510314
Men on average have a wingspan 2 inches greater than their height, so you may close the gap more if your wingspan has a greater difference

You should also find out your lower leg length such as shown:
View attachment 510317
Then convert it to this formula to know what height it can estimate you on:
View attachment 510318
Using myself as an example, I am 5'6.64 but this equation predicts my height to be 5'3. I can plug in 5'6.644 into the "predicted height" variable and get the knee height. From there, I can subtract the values of the predicted knee height and my actual one and I get a difference of two inches. I can add those two inches to my tibia and then also add those two inches to my femur (upper half of leg) to maintain the balance between the femur and tibia that I already have. I know I'm excluding the foot height but it's a small part of the equation so probably won't add much to looking disproportionate.

There's also spine decompression exercises and stuff that can boost an inch or two

Good luck y'all
bro I am so low iq I dont get what you mean with that variable could you do an example where you calculate it? or tell me exactly how to do it?

Wingspan is what I would worry least about as you can get that lengthened as well. Torso length, head size, waist size, and hand/feet length would be my concerns. Being a 5’11 guy with the torso, head, waist, and hands/feet of a 5’7 guy can’t look normal.
hop on mk or gh my hands and feet got bigger too

ll is lifefuel for shortlegcels