Korean daughter betrays mother

Nigga I fuck the tree that gives you oxygen and do photosynthesis for you to survive. Your few braincells are burned by cheap raqia

Dis nigga turned schizo from all the copium he's consuming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
picku materinu jebem te pirinac my friend. You have the psychosis from drinking too much rice water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Youre the one whose voices are from chinatowns in sofia. If you were from the balkan youd know that we dont have the money to build fucking chinatowns. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the EU. (Or is it croatia?)

Brate za tebe je jebeno gotovo

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27987
picku materinu jebem te pirinac my friend. You have the psychosis from drinking too much rice water

Is that discount bulgarian youre trying to speak? Looks weird as hell, like a village dialect

• JFL
  • Love it
Youre the one whose voices are from chinatowns in sofia. If you were from the balkan youd know that we dont have the money to build fucking chinatowns. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the EU. (Or is it croatia?)

Brate za tebe je jebeno gotovo

See, the problem is that you lack reading comprehension. Like a lot. Nowhere did i say chinatowns exist in Sofia. Goddamn retard motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
See, the problem is that you lack reading comprehension. Like a lot. Nowhere did i say chinatowns exist in Sofia. Goddamn retard motherfucker.
Nigga you said something about me and chinatowns i just assumed.

Yeah, you live in chinatown, SF.
Arent chinatowns just places where u buy chink food and other shit? Youre coping so hard while also making shit up.

A83376bd86708a6f15e9bf98519d33c2
2e8862df5df6378b4fba049cf7bc6de2  swedish women woman face

Heres a comparison of a chinese (couldnt find singapore) and a swedish foid.
Youre retarded

Bugarska je balkan grcka nije
mi nemamo jebenog novca, that‘s why most of us Western Euro moneymaxx in Switzerland, Netherland, Belgium, Germany. Most Bulgarians are dealers or robbers in Germany. They are the biggest rivals to Rowmanians. Smv=0 because of reputation

• JFL
Arent chinatowns just places where u buy chink food and other shit? Youre coping so hard while also making shit up.

View attachment 2182045View attachment 2182046
Youre retarded

These are facial composites made by hinducels in their basement, not a reflection of reality.

And yet, the asian woman here fogs the white dyke to hell and back. The white "woman" here looks like a man.

• Hmm...

View attachment 2182045View attachment 2182046
Youre retarded
Most Chinese without filter and surgerymaxx look like down syndrome. But I have seen a few decent Tatars because they‘re slavic too

Most Chinese without filter and surgerymaxx look like down syndrome. But I have seen a few decent Tatars because they‘re slavic too

White women filter and surgerymax way more...

Juznokinezi su u kurcu zescem i muski i ženoidi. Sjevernokinezi i korejci moggaju

• +1
These are facial composites made by hinducels in their basement, not a reflection of reality.

And yet, the asian woman here fogs the white dyke to hell and back. The white "woman" here looks like a man.
The asian foid looks fat even tho shes probably anorexic

• JFL

Fat faces are ideal on women. White women have a gaunt, skeletor look, most of the time.

iron-maiden.jpg

Fat faces are ideal on women. White women have a gaunt, skeletor look, most of the time.

iron-maiden.jpg
Youthfulness and fat isnt the same nigga

• JFL
Let's see which faces men preferred:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces."

Because of fat distribution and lack of bones. I have seen from Yakutia with higher cheekbones, but most look puffy. They look roundish. Especially from sideprofile it looks retarded, they have that Albanian flat Heads xD but all of them. It looks microcephalic to me. I seldom see Eastern Asians with round skulls, they all have flatter heads. I swear if this Bulgarian budala will breed an Asian foid his offspring will loook feotal alcholic syndrome

• JFL
Youthfulness and fat isnt the same nigga

Asian women have extremely youthful faces. Like unbelievably so. ESPECIALLY compared to white women - the most gaunt, ugly, masculine, craggy, crackwhore faces out of all races of women.

Asian women have extremely youthful faces. Like unbelievably so. ESPECIALLY compared to white women - the most gaunt, ugly, masculine, craggy, crackwhore faces out of all races of women.
Go and fuck your mail order wife before tucking in your thai children.

• Hmm...
Because of fat distribution and lack of bones. I have seen from Yakutia with higher cheekbones, but most look puffy. They look roundish. Especially from sideprofile it looks retarded, they have that Albanian flat Heads xD but all of them. It looks microcephalic to me. I seldom see Eastern Asians with round skulls, they all have flatter heads. I swear if this Bulgarian budala will breed an Asian foid his offspring will loook feotal alcholic syndrome

Fucking dumbfuck. Tungusic asians have dolichocephalic skulls. You've just admitted that you have 0 clue what youre talking about.

HAPA men and women were rated more attractive than their white counterparts, btw. Lifefuel for my offspring

look at this asian fogger I found on tinder @Biggdink @khvirgin

IMG 1598

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 7580 and khvirgin
Let's see which faces men preferred:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces."
Which men? Since most men aren’t the genetic lottery and able to pull pussy, that isn’t interesting. Why seldom chads choose chinks? Because they know, they would ruin their genetics. But low tiers like you can’t loose, because you have nothing to loose anymore. It‘s your last hope and now you doing intense affirmation to convince your conscience to breed an Asian foid, since Bulgaria is the brothel of Europe, Asian foids must seem like angels for you

Which men? Since most men aren’t the genetic lottery and able to pull pussy, that isn’t interesting.

It's the richest and best looking men, of course. As is proven by many scientific publishings.

Why seldom chads choose chinks? Because they know, they would ruin their genetics. But low tiers like you can’t loose, because you have nothing to loose anymore. It‘s your last hope and now you doing intense affirmation to convince your conscience to breed an Asian foid, since Bulgaria is the brothel of Europe, Asian foids must seem like angels for you

You're wrong as per usual. Asian women have higher standards than white women. Chad goes for asian women, while white women are forced to settle for low tiers.

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

Ricedick cope. White men get korean women effortlessly.
Nigga all you do is accuse me of being asian. Def not korean, if anything, jbw is only a thing for women in korea, jbw for men def works in some subhuman poor parts of SEA. Hapa kpop idols are always the least popular ones and hated.

its sad that aryan men are fucking subhuman thai ladyboys. Fucking sad.

Nigga all you do is accuse me of being asian. Def not korean, if anything, jbw is only a thing for women in korea, jbw for men def works in some subhuman poor parts of SEA. Hapa kpop idols are always the least popular ones and hated.

its sad that aryan men are fucking subhuman thai ladyboys. Fucking sad.

Incorrect. There are more WMAF marriages in South Korea nowadays, compared to AMWF. Why the fuck are you so unbelievably wrong about everything you say?

It's the richest and best looking men, of course. As is proven by many scientific publishings.

You're wrong as per usual. Asian women have higher standards than white women. Chad goes for asian women, while white women are forced to settle for low tiers.

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"
Northeast asia is a femalegaze center. Ofc those bitches have the highest standards

• JFL

I swear I only see hairless, fat men on the streets with Asian foids. Never seen a Blonde doc, with good height and face and with money with an Asian foid. Maybe 0,005%. Most look like incestuous products of Jewbreeding, jawless, hairless and chinless White men with Brown, 146cm Chinks

"fogs every manfaced tranny white woman ever according to this new study from the University of Colorado"
Looks microcephalic, Face Large like Horse

I swear I only see hairless, fat men on the streets with Asian foids. Never seen a Blonde doc, with good height and face and with money with an Asian foid. Maybe 0,005%. Most look like incestuous products of Jewbreeding, jawless, hairless and chinless White men with Brown, 146cm Chinks

You can swear all you like, but that's just you coping with something, perhaps not being good looking enough to pull an asian...

Because as i've showcased already asian women are more desired, especially by blonde white chads.

• JFL
"fogs every manfaced tranny white woman ever according to this new study from the University of Colorado"

Thats what i was going to say. Thank you for being thoughtful enough to quote me before i even said it.

• JFL
Incorrect. There are more WMAF marriages in South Korea nowadays, compared to AMWF. Why the fuck are you so unbelievably wrong about everything you say?
Nigga just search up "south korea female"
First 3 links. Foids are the ones geomaxxing to korea, not males
You def cant get south korean women. Go for SEAmonkeys

Northeast asia is a femalegaze center. Ofc those bitches have the highest standards

Since when does
taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant

Mean "female gaze"????

You've got nothing. Everything in existence points to WMAF being more common and asian women being more desired than white women.

Tell me my friend, is your dick really that small? That your only wish is to fuck a tiny Slanted pussy to feel at least a crumb of pussy and you finally feel like a man? Women in your country are that bad, that you choose a brown pussy which looks disgusting, Is it worth? Or are you suicidal and see no more options? Your children will look worse than you and you know that. However. Bulgarians are Half chinks and therefore not White. No loss

Nigga just search up "south korea female"
First 3 links. Foids are the ones geomaxxing to korea, not males
You def cant get south korean women. Go for SEAmonkeys

News articles are a non-source. I only deal with legit sources, like government statistics. And guess what? Those say that South Korean women go for white men more than South Korean men go for white women.

Unless you quote me a statistic that says there are more AMWF couples in korea than WMAF, you're not to be taken seriously. Actual census says the opposite.

Since when does

Mean "female gaze"????

You've got nothing. Everything in existence points to WMAF being more common and asian women being more desired than white women.
Asian women are not more desireable than white women. Youre coping

• +1
News articles are a non-source. I only deal with legit sources, like government statistics. And guess what? Those say that South Korean women go for white men more than South Korean men go for white women.

Unless you quote me a statistic that says there are more AMWF couples in korea than WMAF, you're not to be taken seriously. Actual census says the opposite.
Show me the statistics then. Asian women are not more desireable than white women and thats a fact

• +1
Show me the statistics then. Asian women are not more desireable than white women and thats a fact
Asian women get plastic surgery to get bigger eyes, nose surgery to imitate European noses, they bleach their skin, avoid sun, wear lenses to have larger iris, they even get forehead implants to get „barbieforehead“ because they want to look like Albanian women. Chinks have mostly flat and tiny skulls, that look retarded, microcephalic.

Tell me my friend, is your dick really that small? That your only wish is to fuck a tiny Slanted pussy to feel at least a crumb of pussy and you finally feel like a man?

Asian women's vaginas are built for bigger dicks. They have higher elasticity, partly due to having higher estrogen. Your copes fall flat as always.

Women in your country are that bad, that you choose a brown pussy which looks disgusting, Is it worth?

Brown pussy is better. Pink pussy looks goudy and androgenic. Brown is femme and way more arousing (that is, if youre not a homo)

Your children will look worse than you and you know that. However. Bulgarians are Half chinks and therefore not White. No loss

So unbelievably wrong, over and over again. HAPAs are rated as more attractive than whites.

"In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces. However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex."

• JFL
Asian women's vaginas are built for bigger dicks. They have higher elasticity, partly due to having higher estrogen. Your copes fall flat as always.

Brown pussy is better. Pink pussy looks goudy and androgenic. Brown is femme and way more arousing (that is, if youre not a homo)

So unbelievably wrong, over and over again. HAPAs are rated as more attractive than whites.

"In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces. However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex."
Niggas dont even know what actual Caucasians are and you showing me those Articles. Caucasians are people from Caucasus mountains. Not Anglo Saxxons or Bulgayrian Mongols

Thats because americans dont understand asian beauty standards. As i said Tim Chung is worshipped on this forum and is considered a gigachad in america, however in asia hes a subhuman.

Go and spread anti chinese propaganda and cuck asians however you want to. However claiming twink bodied "foids" are more desirable than white foids is retarded.

Also these studies group both chinks and curries together jfl