Korean daughter betrays mother

Pisem na latinici jer sam polu rvatina polu bugar cigane jedan. Rvati imaju veci SMV zato ne pisem cirilicom

yeah i dont understand this knockoff dialect of bulgarian...

Why can't you respond in bulgarian? Is it because youre a LARPer?

yeah i dont understand this knockoff dialect of bulgarian...

Why can't you respond in bulgarian? Is it because youre a LARPer?
това е хърватски, а не диалект, негро.
I am croatian and bulgarian and i speak both

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 27987 and Cheesyrumble

Obvious google translate. Try harder

@cloUder u have to be a asian woman at this point. There are no other users on here that have ever dick rided a race of foids this hard before.
D43f74a30a049616af92ac5a53416573bdc450342659cabba1d3224585321d3f 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 27987
Croatians are high class Balkanac‘s compared to Bulgarians. They are the Germans of Balkan

Obvious google translate. Try harder
Cigane sumnjam da google translate uopce radi za bugarski.
Croatian and bulgarian both have 7 cases, google translaste barely works on slavic languages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
  • +1
Croatian and bulgarian both have 7 cases, google translaste barely works on slavic languages

Wrong. You have 0 clue what youre talking about. Google translate works almost flawlessly with Bulgarian. I know because i've used it for some essays in order to cut work.

You're once again proving that you're not bulgarian

Better than dick riding korean men like you and that LARPing aznidentitycel
Nigga kdramas are getting more popular but instead of spreading anti chinese propaganda thru netflix you americacels decide to invest 2bil in kdramas.

Youre basically a korean man dickrider considering the fact youre spreading shit about white men dating SEAmonkeys and ugly NEAs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Cheesyrumble
Wrong. You have 0 clue what youre talking about. Google translate works almost flawlessly with Bulgarian. I know because i've used it for some essays in order to cut work.

You're once again proving that you're not bulgarian
Sinko za tebe je gotovo

• JFL
Better than dick riding korean men like you and that LARPing aznidentitycel
Ur the ultimate simp cuck bro. Sorry to say that. Stop coping and get with a bulgarian woman. I highly doubt u have a the economic ability to move out of ur shithole.

I still don't understand ur motives at all....... did bulgarian foids give u PTSD or something? Cause they can't be that bad. 100% of women in ur life and neighborhood are BULGARIAN. ur obession with asian foids can only come from living a socially isolated life in ir country so u cope with foids on the other side of the planet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
@cloUder u have to be a asian woman at this point. There are no other users on here that have ever dick rided a race of foids this hard before.
View attachment 2182212
I said it, he is a foid, larping as a White guy.
He/she idealises Asian foids and don’t see all the flaws which are essential to incels, because we are Incels because of at least one ugly parent. Incels want to break the cycle by creating more incels. The average Incel in this forum will never create a chang, he will be a cuck for his own daughter which will learn to whore around from her mother. How can incels cope with „muhh bones or death“ and plan to breed the most panfaced, flatheaded race in the world? I don’t get it. Most Asian foids look like boys without fakeup and they aren’t virgin either, because videos show how they threw their pussies at foreigners. There are exceptions in any race, but at this point he is a hapa himself or she is a brain fucked chink which spreading propaganda chinese lies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27987 and Cheesyrumble
Nigga kdramas are getting more popular but instead of spreading anti chinese propaganda thru netflix you americacels decide to invest 2bil in kdramas.

Youre basically a korean man dickrider considering the fact youre spreading shit about white men dating SEAmonkeys and ugly NEAs

Coping. Korean men SEAmax way more than whites. It's because they prefer SEA women to NEA ones, possibly because theyre more feminine.

• JFL
Magjup master from the slums of Sofia.

fr this retard never talks about anything else he just spreads wmaf propaganda
Probably a Chinese spy foid

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
fr this retard never talks about anything else he just spreads wmaf propaganda
Even I don't just spam KPOOP idols.... I contribute to other topics. I love talking with my curry bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and exo
Ur the ultimate simp cuck bro. Sorry to say that. Stop coping and get with a bulgarian woman. I highly doubt u have a the economic ability to move out of ur shithole.

Retarded. Bulgarians make more money than chinks and i can easily move out later in life.

I still don't understand ur motives at all....... did bulgarian foids give u PTSD or something? Cause they can't be that bad. 100% of women in ur life and neighborhood are BULGARIAN. ur obession with asian foids can only come from living a socially isolated life in ir country so u cope with foids on the other side of the planet

Cause i know the truth, most men dont.

• JFL
That's not how you'd say "Its over" in croatian. Caught red handed using google translate again :feelskek:
Koji kurac, jedini sinonim bi mogao biti "završilo je", ali "gotovo je" zvuci bolje

• JFL
Koji kurac, jedini sinonim bi mogao biti "završilo je", ali "gotovo je" zvuci bolje

Damn this is such an ugly slavic language. Bulgarian mogs hard

Coping. Korean men SEAmax way more than whites. It's because they prefer SEA women to NEA ones, possibly because theyre more feminine.
Youre retarded
Its because korea is a first world country while thailand is a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Youre retarded
Its because korea is a first world country while thailand is a third world country.

Why do they prefer these 3rd world women? Why don't they just get a local korean woman?

Youre retarded
It's because Korea is relatively close to Thailand. I'd have to travel for looong hours to get there from Europe.

Why do they prefer these 3rd world women? Why don't they just get a local korean woman?
BECAUSE THEYRE EASIER TO FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27987
pas nikada nije vidio bijelu macu, osim svoje majke ciganke from the streets of the capital of gypsyland. These niggas are not even considered White by most. They are chinks themselves that‘ why he has a chink fetish

• JFL
pas nikada nije vidio bijelu macu, osim svoje majke ciganke from the streets of the capital of gypsyland. These niggas are not even considered White by most. They are chinks themselves that‘ why he has a chink fetish
Nisu kosooki nego jebeni aboriginali. Cigani puno vise lice na indijce i ostale karije

• Woah
BECAUSE THEYRE EASIER TO FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT
hahajajja this nigga really believes, Sea Foids which prostitute and pimp their own 8 yr daughters to White seaxmaxxer are the epitome of virginity and purity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
So they can't get korean women? I thought kpopfag smv was high...
U might be braindead. They do, 98% of couples in Korea are Korean man and woman.........

The sex pests and uncles who can't get laid SEAmaxx

• JFL
U might be braindead. They do, 98% of couples in Korea are Korean man and woman.........

The sex pests and uncles who can't get laid SEAmaxx

There are many articles and documentaries about how Thai, Vietnamese and Phillipina women sell their OWN CHILDREN TO brothels. This nigga still coping. How can you trust people which sell their own blood for money. Aids rate and std is widespread all over SEA, because they fuck without protection and get pregnant and sell their Hapa children, because they have high prices in Thailand and other Sea countries

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble

Ah yes, Sea countries are the culmination of virginity, purity and virtue.

Ah yes, Sea countries are the culmination of virginity, purity and virtue.

Probably he plans to breed few Chink daughters to sell them to the Bulgarian Redlight mafia. They are known in Western Europe for human trafficking. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 13787
Trust me. They are angels compared to UK/US women
You are brainfucked. It‘s mostly Sea women which would sell their own mothers to escape their shitholes. Never seen White women doing this kind of shit. Your virgin Asian waifu exists only in Anime my friend. And maybe a few high class Northern Asian foids keep their purity but the rest is plague.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel

There are many articles and documentaries about how Thai, Vietnamese and Phillipina women sell their OWN CHILDREN TO brothels. This nigga still coping. How can you trust people which sell their own blood for money. Aids rate and std is widespread all over SEA, because they fuck without protection and get pregnant and sell their Hapa children, because they have high prices in Thailand and other Sea countries

Gigastacies according to clouder

Gigastacies according to clouder

Not according to me, according to any measure of reality.

Do i need to remind you what white women said about asian women?

You are brainfucked. It‘s mostly Sea women which would sell their own mothers to escape their shitholes. Never seen White women doing this kind of shit. Your virgin Asian waifu exists only in Anime my friend. And maybe a few high class Northern Asian foids keep their purity but the rest is plague.
To improve their life situation they do what white women do for a shot of vodka. Precisely my point.

So they can't get korean women? I thought kpopfag smv was high...
I'll let an attractive Korean woman make my point for myself

Kpopmaxxers are pumping and dumping Western foids. Simple as

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Qazqa and Deleted member 27987
I'll let an attractive Korean woman make my point for myself

Kpopmaxxers are pumping and dumping Western foids. Simple as

Not a
single
pixel.

White women from Balkan and Eastern Europe dont sell their children. Maybe Anglo Saxxon whores, but there are exceptions and it‘s not as high as in SEA countries. When its the norm to pimp your daughters in a culture and fuck without protection, you can’t convince me that they have better morals than European women, just because they would easily suck your tiny dick and an European woman have standards at least. There is no purity and holiness in prostitution even if she prostitutes herself for you. But I see, Bulgarian women are at the same level as Sea women in puncto prostitution, so I understand, it‘s not a big deal for him. Probably he is a product of prostitution and unprotected sex 🤔

• +1

AI generated an ideal female. Guess the ethnicity.

Not a
single
pixel.
OK continue to cope. Literally linked a tiktok made by a stacy korean foid explaining to western foids that gook males are just looking to pump and dump them. Kpopmaxxers often target foreigners cause they are a easy target who already love korean men
5ef74db813d14049b68f1573c78aeb7c 11329810502
20161018172921 qxmrtsgh

AI generated an ideal female. Guess the ethnicity.

Never seen an Asian foid with natural big boobs and ass. All are flat. You know it, I know it, he knows it. Why we still discussing? Average sea monkey doesn’t look like this. And Koreans put effort to look more Half White with surgery and make up. Do you believe, you can create a daughter like her, when yourself is a subhuman and your future wife will probably beat you in being subhuman? Most Hapas you shown, have at least decent looking parents. None of you look good. That‘s why you here.