Korean daughter betrays mother

Show me the statistics then.

"For Korean men who wedded foreign women in 2018, Vietnamese brides were the most numerous at 6,338. Next on the list were Chinese at 3,671 and Thais at 1,560. Among the other foreign women who married Korean men in 2018 were 987 Japanese, 852 Filipinas and 567 US nationals

In 2018, 1,489 Korean women married Chinese men and 1,439 married Americans. Collectively, the two nationalities accounted for nearly 50 percent of the 6,090 foreign men who married Korean women that year."

Asian women are not more desireable than white women and thats a fact

Unsourced, cope fueled

Facts:

Niggas dont even know what actual Caucasians are and you showing me those Articles. Caucasians are people from Caucasus mountains. Not Anglo Saxxons or Bulgayrian Mongols

LOL @ this immature cuck picking on semantics. You cannot cope with reality. HAPA children are ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987

"For Korean men who wedded foreign women in 2018, Vietnamese brides were the most numerous at 6,338. Next on the list were Chinese at 3,671 and Thais at 1,560. Among the other foreign women who married Korean men in 2018 were 987 Japanese, 852 Filipinas and 567 US nationals

In 2018, 1,489 Korean women married Chinese men and 1,439 married Americans. Collectively, the two nationalities accounted for nearly 50 percent of the 6,090 foreign men who married Korean women that year."

Unsourced, cope fueled

Facts:

View attachment 2182118

View attachment 2182117

View attachment 2182116
Those are international stats, not interracial you dumbass. That american nigga couldve been an asian american.

This just shows youre a dumbass american. As i said, claiming asian foids are more desirable than white foids is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 27987
LOL @ this immature cuck picking on semantics. You cannot cope with reality. HAPA children are ideal.
Where are those Kids? I never see them. Only surgerymaxxed Foids. Don’t forget, your child will inherit her original face not the surgery maxxed one xD

Thats because americans dont understand asian beauty standards. As i said Tim Chung is worshipped on this forum and is considered a gigachad in america, however in asia hes a subhuman.

Go and spread anti chinese propaganda and cuck asians however you want to. However claiming twink bodied "foids" are more desirable than white foids is retarded.

Also these studies group both chinks and curries together jfl

Dear dipshit, nothing of what you said here disproves what i said.

You said
Asian women are not more desireable than white women.

I showed you

Which says that asian women are indeed more desired than white women. You're coping for your life right now.

Those are international stats, not interracial you dumbass. That american nigga couldve been an asian american.

This just shows youre a dumbass american. As i said, claiming asian foids are more desirable than white foids is retarded

:feelskek:

What makes you think they're marrying asian americans, who are a minority? Not to mention most asian americans are south asians, chinese, filipinos and other non desirables.

Let's be real, it's all white men and women. And white american men outnumber white women 3 to 1. You're done.

• JFL
Where are those Kids? I never see them. Only surgerymaxxed Foids. Don’t forget, your child will inherit her original face not the surgery maxxed one xD

That's a real problem for people who are into white women, since white women tend to surgerymax more, in order to achieve asian features...

• JFL
Dear dipshit, nothing of what you said here disproves what i said.

You said

I showed you

Which says that asian women are indeed more desired than white women. You're coping for your life right now.
Coping for what? According to you i could get a SEA foid easily, THE THING IS THAT I DONT WANT A THAI TWINK.

Youre probably a curry. White women fog

That's a real problem for people who are into white women, since white women tend to surgerymax more, in order to achieve asian features...
Nigga. No woman wants short limbs and no boobs

• JFL

What makes you think they're marrying asian americans, who are a minority? Not to mention most asian americans are south asians, chinese, filipinos and other non desirables.

Let's be real, it's all white men and women. And white american men outnumber white women 3 to 1. You're done.
The fact that asian americans usually go back to their own country to greencardmaxx.

• So Sad
Nigga. No woman wants short limbs and no boobs

They get lip and cheek injections to increase the fullness of their lower and mid-facial regions, to look more Asian. They use creams to make their skin look smoother, more hydrated, and less wrinkled, like Asian women’s skin. They tanning agents to make their skin look browner, and facelifts to make their faces look more Asian. Cheekbone implants and nose shaving (to reduce the prominence of one’s nose) are other ways in which white women emulate Asian women. The market share of any of these procedures in the USA and/or Europe exceeds the global profits of any procedure that could be interpreted as making non-white women look white.

• JFL
Coping because youre an aznidentity cuck.

Not what white, black and latino men on dating apps picked:

View attachment 2182141
Jfl i got banned from azidentity because i called some curry there some slurs. Most fags there are curries :lul:

Bro wtf. Asian women wear lenses to mimic larger iris, get nose, skull, eyelid surgeries, to look more European or at least Hapa. They get flattered, when someone assume they are Latina and not Asian, seen many Tiktoks. They avoid sun like plague and even do their make up to create White features. This is the reason why they marry White. They hope, their children will inherit those idealised features without all the surgeries. In which shithole of Varna do you live? Who fucked your tiny brain? Is FASD widespread in Bulgaria too?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Hapa women are ideal, hapa men is a different story

• JFL
They get lip and cheek injections to increase the fullness of their lower and mid-facial regions, to look more Asian. They use creams to make their skin look smoother, more hydrated, and less wrinkled, like Asian women’s skin. They tanning agents to make their skin look browner, and facelifts to make their faces look more Asian. Cheekbone implants and nose shaving (to reduce the prominence of one’s nose) are other ways in which white women emulate Asian women. The market share of any of these procedures in the USA and/or Europe exceeds the global profits of any procedure that could be interpreted as making non-white women look white.
All races of women can have full lips, a shit ton of foids here have full lips.

Cheek injections? You mean botox?

Nigga almost all skincare has hydrating and anti aging ingredients, thats kinda the whole point.

Tanning is making skin more golden, not SEAmonkey-like.

Getting rid of a nose hump isnt the same as having a flat nose you dumbass

• JFL
Holy cope this can’t be real. Sometimes I think, these users are foids no men would defend this with his life. Is your Mom chink? Did your father buy a Thai wife and now you want to upgrade with a Chinese? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
The fact that asian americans usually go back to their own country to greencardmaxx.

Lol. Strong cope, but you have no proof of this happening in high enough rates for it to outnumber white americans.

Lol. Strong cope, but you have no proof of this happening in high enough rates for it to outnumber white americans.
Most americans in general are in fucking debt. I highly doubt a person with debt would geomaxx to a fucking 1st world country

Oh kurwa, I blocked this guy/foid. This is a neurotic phase. He kept all that statistics to prove his fetish is normal. Nigger…

All races of women can have full lips, a shit ton of foids here have full lips.

Wrong.

Cheek injections? You mean botox?

It's cheek filler, dummy.

Nigga almost all skincare has hydrating and anti aging ingredients, thats kinda the whole point.

Right. The point is to attain something that's commonly possessed by asian women.

Tanning is making skin more golden, not SEAmonkey-like.

Retarded. SEA and NEA foids both have ideal golden/brown skin.

Getting rid of a nose hump isnt the same as having a flat nose you dumbass

Wrong. They want a flatter, more asian nosebridge.

Most americans in general are in fucking debt. I highly doubt a person with debt would geomaxx to a fucking 1st world country

Most americans who marry korean women do it in the US. The men in korea are just a small minority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro wtf. Asian women wear lenses to mimic larger iris, get nose, skull, eyelid surgeries, to look more European or at least Hapa.

The procedures done by white women vastly outnumber these ones. Plus, most of these are just an attempt for korean women to look more chinese. Majority of them end up resembling the exact opposite of craggy, masculine white women.

They get flattered, when someone assume they are Latina and not Asian, seen many Tiktoks.

Bullshit.

They avoid sun like plague and even do their make up to create White features.

White women expose to themselves to the sun way more. Of course, to achieve a skintone naturally possessed by asian women.

This is the reason why they marry White. They hope, their children will inherit those idealised features without all the surgeries.

No, just lust for the most masc and attractive men in the world.

In which shithole of Varna do you live? Who fucked your tiny brain? Is FASD widespread in Bulgaria too?

You're schizophrenic

Nigga the song that made conan gray famous is about him getting rejected by a man.

Im not even asian :lul:

You're a coping r/aznidentity user who is trying to make it seems as though something that isn't happening, is actually happening.

Google Albanian women and they will look like this. What is the logic to breed Asians when the best what you can get is a Balkan looking foid or a Latino looking son

Keep fucking coping. Balkan women look horrible

dua-lipa-88.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: exo
kek at how the default choice for asian females in 2023 is white men and it's betrayal if she marries a ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 13787
Keep fucking coping. Balkan women look horrible

dua-lipa-88.jpg
Dua Lipa is the most overrated celebrity (lookswise) since Jennifer Aniston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Balkan women look like Freddy Krueger.
nigger I wouldn't fight this hard for asian women even if I was getting paid. stop self hating

nigger I wouldn't fight this hard for asian women even if I was getting paid. stop self hating

Self hating? I don't remember hating on white men...

Self hating? I don't remember hating on white men...
Hating balkan women is the same shit. And most balkan women don't even have mogger jaws like Nordic ones so they should be right up your alley

Hating balkan women is the same shit. And most balkan women don't even have mogger jaws like Nordic ones so they should be right up your alley

Lol, cucked mindset. You can't even separate yourself from the females in your country.

Youre a curry in the slumbs of mumbai.

No, im Bulgarian and i can prove it a million different ways.

Nqkoga da si vijdal indiec da moje da pishe na bg s latinskata azbuka?

Lol, cucked mindset. You can't even separate yourself from the females in your country.
don't need to. love my balkan women

No, im Bulgarian and i can prove it a million different ways.

Nqkoga da si vijdal indiec da moje da pishe na bg s latinskata azbuka?
Pisem na latinici jer sam polu rvatina polu bugar cigane jedan. Rvati imaju veci SMV zato ne pisem cirilicom