S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
I think at the end he got the best girl or the second to the best

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 21620, ManletBlackcel and 7 others
@TheHandcel @@SuperCanetteMan @@Future chad @@to be human @@Zer0/∞ @@190cm90kg @@Cheesyrumble @@beachdude123 @@STEVE GAMING @P@phenocel @@pur3e @@Adamsmith12345 @@6ft4 @T@T@T@traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @Detona thoughts?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and to be human
@TheHandcel @@SuperCanetteMan @@Future chad @@to be human @@Zer0/∞ @@190cm90kg @@Cheesyrumble @@beachdude123 @@STEVE GAMING @P@phenocel @@pur3e @@Adamsmith12345 @@6ft4 @T@T@T@traveler @@Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @Detona thoughts?
Over for glitched mentioncels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, optimisticzoomer, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
>Korean normie

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'Brien #8
Wonder what she looks like with non-dyed hair. :feelswat:

mirin latina win theory

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Wonder what she looks like with non-dyed hair. :feelswat:
something like this

5455.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
How many hours a day do you spend looking for stuff like this
Fascinating could be so dedicated to shilling for AMWF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
@currylightskin @@Curry Suicide @F@F@F@fjor2096 @@khvirgin @M@M@M@mostworthy @@Indo_Chad @@mightyravendark @@AshtonKuchter @@alriodai @@photocoper @@St.TikTokcel @@dakchuh @@zv1212 @@KING REIDYZ @@buflek @@Adamsmith12345 @@FootballPlaya69

give ur thoughts too!

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
@Cheesyrumble women have a contest and fight for this man, JbK

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and stickyblickyhuh
Fascinating could be so dedicated to shilling for WMAF
not much to be honest. Trust me there are like thousand more times of this kind of content about korea i could post. But most are in korean so yall cant even understand it either way so. I watched tottemham today tho

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ShowerMaxxing, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Not a korean normie

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Gandy
winners outfit and matching hair colour 100% seduced the guy

obviously she has a good facial structure too but the outfit must have played a big role and halod her, if u know what I mean :oops:

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ManletBlackcel and Cheesyrumble
he is good looking

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16474
Not a korean normie
what u think he is then? if u call him a sub5 thats even better for the regular koreans then jfl. the fact that a sub5 can get this kind of reaction

he is good looking
hes a normie. koreans just have good skin so thats the minimum. He does look pretty tall though so probably htn then. But his face is a normie for sure

op is deep into his adderall session of spamming r/aznidentity organized propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Not a korean normie
Some user here actually walked around in Seoul and showed the true 'normies' that walk past you daily, not a single one of them looked even as good as the guy in OP's video. That's chadlite in SK, though not by western standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
proves the face>height again for ugly manlets. he doesn't look that tall

this guy borders on chad lite theres no normie here

Some user here actually walked around in Seoul and showed the true 'normies' that walk past you daily, not a single one of them looked even as good as the guy in OP's video. That's chadlite in SK, though not by western standards
That was @prederminism who picked and chose to fit his narrative. U know why hes gone? cause i kept just telling him the truth. U go to korea with that mindset and try for urself. Average height for those born after 90s are 5'10. Having a good skin is the bare minimum. So is having good fashion.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
proves the face>height again for ugly manlets. he doesn't look that tall
but his face isnt even that good for a korean either. Hes a normie with face. But probably HTN with height and clean fitting clothes

winners outfit and matching hair colour 100% seduced the guy

obviously she has a good facial structure too but the outfit must have played a big role and halod her, if u know what I mean :oops:

View attachment 1857743
lowkey i fucking hate her shoes. When i see them i think of those "THEY/THEM" kind of retards. Im pretty sure thats what @beachdude123 and @buflek identifies as ;)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
damn i really forgot to tag my man @Curry Suicide

@Ceo of cope @It'snotover @Wallenberg @Übermogger give ur thoughts lads!

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Your retarded get off the forum
what u think he is then? if u call him a sub5 thats even better for the regular koreans then jfl. the fact that a sub5 can get this kind of reaction

op is deep into his adderall session of spamming r/aznidentity organized propaganda
dont know what that is but ill take it :cool:

Fascinating could be so dedicated to shilling for WMAF
If u want real propaganda, here it is. 66 MILLION views just to watch amwf propaganda. They had to turn off the comments because the white women in the comments were acting like pedos shipping the kids.

They made it a whole series because each video got 20 plus million views

imagine thinking this is a coherent comeback
same with urs. haha dick joke haha. Why are all these people on this forum obsessed with dicks? Is this looksmax forum or fagsincloset forum? Wrinkly early aging cumskins and shitskins... it do be like that

If u want real propaganda, here it is. 66 MILLION views just to watch amwf propaganda. They had to turn off the comments because the white women in the comments were acting like pedos shipping the kids.

They made it a whole series because each video got 20 plus million views

bruh they did take the comments off. I remember it having shitload of comments about people saying how cute and gentlemen the kid was. The algorhyme probably detected too many thirst comments

What would u rate urself
This is not a therapy sesson. I came to this forum to make fun of people not to actually take the advices from other men. From how girls treat me Im up there

same with urs. haha dick joke haha. Why are all these people on this forum obsessed with dicks? Is this looksmax forum or fagsincloset forum? Wrinkly early aging cumskins and shitskins... it do be like that
youre unbelievably stupid.
i called you a faggot. you decided it was coherent to claim you learned to take it in the ass from me. can you not see how fucking hard you failed at coming back from my cheap baity comment towards you? can you not see how much of a clowN you are right now? or did you realize it and decide to expel your inner ethnic rage at the end of your comment?

This is not a therapy sesson. I came to this forum to make fun of people not to actually take the advices from other men. From how girls treat me Im up there
Il ask you against what would you rate your face are you a chadlite or normie

f
Il ask you against what would you rate your face are you a chadlite or normie
face wise a chadlite. dont know why u are so obsessed with it Mr Shortbrownandugly

youre unbelievably stupid.
i called you a faggot. you decided it was coherent to claim you learned to take it in the ass from me. can you not see how fucking hard you failed at coming back from my cheap baity comment towards you? can you not see how much of a clowN you are right now? or did you realize it and decide to expel your inner ethnic rage at the end of your comment?
u clearly dont know how to read :ROFLMAO: nice rant tho. Sad that u just turned 20 but look 40 :trepidation: Or have the mental illness. haha get it cause whites have the highest physically and mentally retardation ratio