Korean normie vs 10 girls of all races

Theres no way you’re a gook your to retarded to be a chink
🆒 Mr Shortbrownandugly. The funny thing is, i love how people on this forum love to get male validation when what truly matters, unless u are actually a fag, is validations from women. Surely u guys do understand that right?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Theres no way you’re a gook your to retarded to be a chink
and u seem to be on par with every shitskins on this site so i believe that u are short and a shitskin :ROFLMAO:

@Adamsmith12345 @curlyheadjames @fucclife @1kisuke106 @Magical Apple give ur thought brothas(y)

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
@Adamsmith12345 @curlyheadjames @fucclife @1kisuke106 @Magical Apple give ur thought brothas(y)
a lot of those girls are actually super cute fuark mirin. i think hes a bit higher than normie

I think at the end he got the best girl or the second to the best

Thoughts?

Thoughts? It pisses me off I wasn't born a Korean gigamogger

I am thinking of forming an alliance with the whites and BBC's, Meds are arguably under the greatest threat, we don't have JBW or BBC halo to fall back on, if we get mogged its over

Thoughts? It pisses me off I wasn't born a Korean gigamogger

I am thinking of forming an alliance with the whites and BBC's, Meds are arguably under the greatest threat, we don't have JBW or BBC halo to fall back on, if we get mogged its over
bro no, asians are the better investment long run. Stick with us and u shall prosper. Sounding all philosophical and shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Koreans are shitskins
we literally have the best skin. Nice coping shitshit. Check my other threads to see shitload of indian and paki girls go apeshit for koreans :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
a lot of those girls are actually super cute fuark mirin. i think hes a bit higher than normie
face wise he looks like a normie. for me at least

we literally have the best skin. Nice coping shitshit. Check my other threads to see shitload of indian and paki girls go apeshit for koreans :ROFLMAO:
hes indian. his whole life is a cope. nigga said asian have bad skin lmaoo

I knew it was going to be either jubilee or cut before I even clicked. They seem to have alot of minorities on their show(ethnics, gays etc)

I knew it was going to be either jubilee or cut before I even clicked. They seem to have alot of minorities on their show(ethnics, gays etc)
i like julibee except having the gays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
District Court Tis Hazari Gate No 4, Khanna Market Road, Civil Lines, New Delhi, North, Delhi, 110054, IND
OK

We need to have a secret group there, we will SPREAD the message

OK

We need to have a secret group there, we will SPREAD the message
nah just show bts or any korean boy in india and the girls will go apeshit:LOL: no needfor a meetup

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and KING REIDYZ
What do u have to say about the fact that the average Korean male has a 3 inch penis?

Mayocels hate us because they’re jealous that they don’t have the same looksmax opportunities that we have:feelshaha::feelshaha:

What do u have to say about the fact that the average Korean male has a 3 inch penis?
Mayocels hate us because they’re jealous that they don’t have the same looksmax opportunities that we have:feelshaha::feelshaha:
they use the penis cope when literally they can search the average penis size. They dont on purpose because they know their little coping bubble will pop :cry: honestly its sad and pathetic

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

they use the penis cope when literally they can search the average penis size. They dont on purpose because they know their little coping bubble will pop :cry: honestly its sad and pathetic

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
ya I just searched it, I was mis-informed. The average is 5 inch. Which is not good at all. Lets me real. In the west thats borderline small, if not small. But still nowhere near as bad as I thought. I was wrong. That said a lot of women go to korea expecting to see what rthey see in Kdramas and instead they come away dissapointed...

ya I just searched it, I was mis-informed. The average is 5 inch. Which is not good at all. Lets me real. In the west thats borderline small, if not small. But still nowhere near as bad as I thought. I was wrong. That said a lot of women go to korea expecting to see what rthey see in Kdramas and instead they come away dissapointed...
the average for american is literally couple milimeters smaller. I mean, i guess even the smallest milimeters counts if u are that desperate and have no other attributes

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Korean Dravidian TAKEOVER. NO MORE HINDI

every other race getting brutally CHOGGED by asian turbo changs

We were born in the right place right time brothers:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
  • +1
the average for american is literally couple milimeters smaller. I mean, i guess even the smallest milimeters counts if u are that desperate and have no other attributes
Average European is 5.8. American statistics are polluted via imagration

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
RDT 20220907 1827199155264467131939690
20220901 225848

I'm literally Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I watched the show with my fuck buddy. She isnt a ginger, but close enough.

• +1
You’re not even fully kpopmaxxed but you already have a fwb

Shits way too easy nowadays 🙄
I'm not even close to being kpoopmaxxed. I'm 5 ft 10 with good facial features and a good frame.

I'm not even close to being kpoopmaxxed. I'm 5 ft 10 with good facial features and a good frame.
She has this poster above her bed of Mingyu from the kpop group Seventeen. We recently went to the Seventeen concert on August 17th with our friend group when they came to LA. 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤭🤭🤭

• Woah
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 16474
lowkey i fucking hate her shoes. When i see them i think of those "THEY/THEM" kind of retards. Im pretty sure thats what @beachdude123 and @buflek identifies as ;)
You realize I'm a Trump supporter :LOL: Asians are more likely to be liberal they're "people of color" minority fucks

imo at least strong MTN, though im not sure if i'd call him HTN. good skin, looks like maybe 5'7-5'9?, face looks okay, probably would get called cute irl.

guys pretty NT though imagine one of the autists here being in that role jfl. after watching the video i think i'd put him weak HTN. he's only 19 so i think he might be able to grow into a HTN proper.

every other race getting brutally CHOGGED by asian turbo changs

We were born in the right place right time brothers:feelsokman:
yuh. But i see many elderly couples that are in amxf marriage.
You realize I'm a Trump supporter :LOL: Asians are more likely to be liberal they're "people of color" minority fucks
Whatever u say "She/Her/cumskin." or should i refer u as "looking40bytheage20/Retard"

imo at least strong MTN, though im not sure if i'd call him HTN. good skin, looks like maybe 5'7-5'9?, face looks okay, probably would get called cute irl.
i think hes a mtnjust from face alone. Hes seems above 6