Korean normie vs 10 girls of all races

guys pretty NT though imagine one of the autists here being in that role jfl. after watching the video i think i'd put him weak HTN. he's only 19 so i think he might be able to grow into a HTN proper.
but that just says a lot the fact that hes a normie yet it seems like he pull some cuties.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Average European is 5.8. American statistics are polluted via imagration
? Uk and Ireland are smaller than korea. Whts ur thought on that? I guess UK there are a lot of immigration (its immigration not imagration jfl) but Ireland is not diverse

? Uk and Ireland are smaller than korea. Whts ur thought on that? I guess UK there are a lot of immigration (its immigration not imagration jfl) but Ireland is not diverse
idk, but I do know that the average german male (removing old people (recent generations)) is pushing 6.1 inch. look i dont care about this korean cope it has nothing to do with the 1cm of forward growth I want. good day.
matt bomer hat GIF by White Collar

idk, but I do know that the average german male (removing old people (recent generations)) is pushing 6.1 inch. look i dont care about this korean cope it has nothing to do with the 1cm of forward growth I want. good day.
not a cope. Check my other threads if u truly want to see whats the world like to korean men. Even here where i live, PV, asians especially koreans are fucking a-okay.

also i searched german average penis size and its 5.7 by multiple sources. Im sure if u remove the older generation from korea it would be much bigger too. Duh

I think at the end he got the best girl or the second to the best

Thoughts?

Koreans SMV has never been so high like in these years, a kpopmaxxed mtn-htn korean can do really well with western girsl. Thanks for tagging me bhai.

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
Why are women such agecucks

Screenshot 2022 09 08 12 38 14 355 commiuigallery

Can't stand Femoids so won't watch the video
I hope he chose This This

Mashallah Lebanese sister teaching Korean bhai Arabic 😭😭😭🤙🤙🤙🤣💯💯💯💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
yuh. But i see many elderly couples that are in amxf marriage.

Whatever u say "She/Her/cumskin." or should i refer u as "looking40bytheage20/Retard"
As if a white supremacist like myself is liberal :LOL: pls. Drop the whole "cumskin" thing, it makes no sense. Koreans are the palest mfs I've ever seen. Most white people I know are tan asf because I live in California by the beach. Nobody looks 40 by the age of 20 unless they have bad bone structure or do drugs.

same with urs. haha dick joke haha. Why are all these people on this forum obsessed with dicks? Is this looksmax forum or fagsincloset forum? Wrinkly early aging cumskins and shitskins... it do be like that
You're obsessed with white people dude move on.

As if a white supremacist like myself is liberal :LOL: pls. Drop the whole "cumskin" thing, it makes no sense. Koreans are the palest mfs I've ever seen. Most white people I know are tan asf because I live in California by the beach. Nobody looks 40 by the age of 20 unless they have bad bone structure or do drugs.
search up all the white celebs that are in their 20s. Yes, even the male actors wear makeup in the west. Even yet they look old as fuck. Wrinkly cumskins.

"Drop the whole "cumskin" thing"

Cumskin. Also the people that go to the beach look even older. Thats how i know u dont live near the beaches smh :ROFLMAO: ughh ughh ughhhhh.

Rigged. They probably chose girls who found him attractive before hand

whites naturally age faster but with tanning they age even more. Basic logic mate
Basic logic is Asian men are shorter than white men and have smaller dicks and have no eyelids. It doesn't matter if you age slowly or not if you never looked good in the first place (asians). Many whites age good it's about genetics. Both my parents looked very young their whole lives. And as for tanning you can wear spf on your face

Basic logic is Asian men are shorter than white men and have smaller dicks and have no eyelids. It doesn't matter if you age slowly or not if you never looked good in the first place (asians). Many whites age good it's about genetics. Both my parents looked very young their whole lives. And as for tanning you can wear spf on your face
that basic logic has sadly faded away. Sad for u cumskins :ROFLMAO: shit, didnt u see my thread of the korean tinder thing and even all the southern girls are thirsting for koreans :ROFLMAO: i know u remember cause u went apeshit on that thread

if u dont remember, just check my thread. Unless u are purposefully avoiding it now. Since that now, u know even southern white girls are for korean men. sad:trepidation:

search up all the white celebs that are in their 20s. Yes, even the male actors wear makeup in the west. Even yet they look old as fuck. Wrinkly cumskins.

"Drop the whole "cumskin" thing"

Cumskin. Also the people that go to the beach look even older. Thats how i know u dont live near the beaches smh :ROFLMAO: ughh ughh ughhhhh.
I am a young adult I live near the beach nobody ages at my age yet gook :LOL: if someone is a 40 year old surfer they have messed up skin but just average people who walk around outside here are nicely tanned. You just can't handle the fact that I live in a better area than you. :LOL: Also look at Paul Rudd he aged great there are white people that age well stop coping

that basic logic has sadly faded away. Sad for u cumskins :ROFLMAO: shit, didnt u see my thread of the korean tinder thing and even all the southern girls are thirsting for koreans :ROFLMAO: i know u remember cause u went apeshit on that thread
haha let's see what you look like ugly gook :LOL: I don't know a single korean that has girls following him around. You like to post videos of some gook geomaxxing to a place where he is exotic and where he can interact with kpop geek women like that's not how korean men get treated here in the united states, nobody cares about them here

if u dont remember, just check my thread. Unless u are purposefully avoiding it now. Since that now, u know even southern white girls are for korean men. sad:trepidation:
Southern white girls have never even seen a korean man before :LOL: how come none of the videos you post ever take place in california? That's because there are a decent amount of gooks here and nobody cares about them

I am a young adult I live near the beach nobody ages at my age yet gook :LOL: if someone is a 40 year old surfer they have messed up skin but just average people who walk around outside here are nicely tanned. You just can't handle the fact that I live in a better area than you. :LOL: Also look at Paul Rudd he aged great there are white people that age well stop coping
? nice coping rant. Also paul rudd looks like his age. which is rare for whites. He doesnt look younger tho

haha let's see what you look like ugly gook :LOL: I don't know a single korean that has girls following him around. You like to post videos of some gook geomaxxing to a place where he is exotic and where he can interact with kpop geek women like that's not how korean men get treated here in the united states, nobody cares about them here
dude. I have two words for you. TikTok and Instagram. Look at the viewcounts of the tags. I cant baby u everything can i cumskin? Me calling u cumskin really dug a hole in ur heart eh? wrinkly cumskin. Sorry u look 40 already :trepidation::owo:

Southern white girls have never even seen a korean man before :LOL: how come none of the videos you post ever take place in california? That's because there are a decent amount of gooks here and nobody cares about them
i did post em about cali. Literally one was in cali and the other one was in southern america. yeah... u are ughh, ughhg uhhghhh retarded

? nice coping rant. Also paul rudd looks like his age. which is rare for whites. He doesnt look younger tho
Look at him 10 years ago. Also look at michael C hall he's aged pretty slowly look at him 10 years ago as well when he was 40, he barely had any signs of aging. If you have minimal aging by 40 or 50 that's all you need. Everyone has already had their fun by then. Well, most have. My dads white friend is in his 50s and he still looks very young and fucks 20something years olds and dates them. You don't need to look young once you hit 60 you aren't gonna be fucking bitches all the time anyway

dude. I have two words for you. TikTok and Instagram. Look at the viewcounts of the tags. I cant baby u everything can i cumskin? Me calling u cumskin really dug a hole in ur heart eh? wrinkly cumskin. Sorry u look 40 already :trepidation::owo:
Yeah look at vinnie hackers tiktok too :LOL: just since there are some asians on there who have a following doesn't mean shit there are people of every race who do. At this point you're just trying to prove to me that it's actually possible for women to be attracted to a top tier asian guy and you're forgetting that dudes of every race that are chads get followings on tiktok and women simping

i did post em about cali. Literally one was in cali and the other one was in southern america. yeah... u are ughh, ughhg uhhghhh retarded
Are those your gook noises? Just post a picture of yourself so we can see how bad it is, I can tell you if it's over or not

Look at him 10 years ago. Also look at michael C hall he's aged pretty slowly look at him 10 years ago as well when he was 40, he barely had any signs of aging. If you have minimal aging by 40 or 50 that's all you need. Everyone has already had their fun by then. Well, most have. My dads white friend is in his 50s and he still looks very young and fucks 20something years olds and dates them. You don't need to look young once you hit 60 you aren't gonna be fucking bitches all the time anyway
The fact that u are praising a white man for looking like his age... is honestly really sad to read

Yeah look at vinnie hackers tiktok too :LOL: just since there are some asians on there who have a following doesn't mean shit there are people of every race who do. At this point you're just trying to prove to me that it's actually possible for women to be attracted to a top tier asian guy and you're forgetting that dudes of every race that are chads get followings on tiktok and women simping
no no. Im not trying to prove u anything. It is the truth that even a normie korean nowadays can be treated well. U are just in denial wrinkly cumskin

Are those your gook noises? Just post a picture of yourself so we can see how bad it is, I can tell you if it's over or not
yeah u think im retarded enough to show myself on forums like this? I know what u look like, if i spit on the floor it looks a cumskin aka u :p

yeah u think im retarded enough to show myself on forums like this? I know what u look like, if i spit on the floor it looks a cumskin aka u :p
You would get torn apart. Post yourself on r/truerateme and you will get torn apart as well. You don't know shit about me and you cower in the corner when a white man enters the room because he can kick the shit out of you easily

no no. Im not trying to prove u anything. It is the truth that even a normie korean nowadays can be treated well. U are just in denial wrinkly cumskin
The dude looks good he isn't that much worse looking than he was when he was younger and when you're 50 all you need is to look good because it doesn't matter what you look like once you hit 60 really. What matters is looking good in your prime and even if a white chad ages badly after his prime it doesn't matter because he looked way better than any korean ever will. What's sad is you coping on this forum all the time about asian men. Like if you want to fuck them you can nobody cares but white stacys want nothing to do with them. Go fuck another gook woman with no eyelids and fucked up nose. I have never seen a gook that has a good looking nose. All of those k pop fuckers get rhinoplastys and their noses still look weird

The dude looks good he isn't that much worse looking than he was when he was younger and when you're 50 all you need is to look good because it doesn't matter what you look like once you hit 60 really. What matters is looking good in your prime and even if a white chad ages badly after his prime it doesn't matter because he looked way better than any korean ever will. What's sad is you coping on this forum all the time about asian men. Like if you want to fuck them you can nobody cares but white stacys want nothing to do with them. Go fuck another gook woman with no eyelids and fucked up nose. I have never seen a gook that has a good looking nose. All of those k pop fuckers get rhinoplastys and their noses still look weird
fucking hell man. U are @cloUder should do a contest on who types the best rant paragraph

You would get torn apart. Post yourself on r/truerateme and you will get torn apart as well. You don't know shit about me and you cower in the corner when a white man enters the room because he can kick the shit out of you easily
i checked r/true thing u told me and trust me, im set. In matter of fact, that bump ur scores :ROFLMAO: