Koreans' HATE for Indians is Mainstream on TikTok - [ovER] Suifuel for Curry SMV [BRUTAL RACEPILL]

Who Moggs?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I've briefly mentioned it before but I'll say it again...​

East Asians easily mogg the fuck out of curries all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai

Full stop bruh it's not even close.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 58230, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
The dirtiest dalit mogs those gooks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 58230, Shade91 and 15 others
5'0 dalit have bigger dick than gooks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 24770, aesthetic beauty and 12 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32734, RiceCel1234 and 6 others
The dirtiest dalit mogs those gooks
How?

Ah yes, the people who still quite literally shit on the street to this very day are somehow clearly superior to the only other group of people who were ever able to rival Europe even just in terms of pure achievement, civilization, and contributions to the advancement of humanity as a whole.

5'0 dalit have bigger dick than gooks
Both are short/weak and dick size comparable, yet one is clean/hqnp while the other clearly isn't.

Jfl and that's without even mentioning the glaring elephant in the room of how East Asians are by far the definitive highest IQ and most intelligent people on Earth.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 13626, BeanletMogger and 2 others
How?

Ah yes, the people who still quite literally shit on the street to this very day are somehow clearly superior to the only other group of people who were ever able to rival Europe even just in terms of pure achievement, civilization, and contributions to the advancement of humanity as a whole.

Both are short/weak and dick size comparable, yet one is clean/hqnp while the other clearly isn't.

Jfl and that's without even mentioning the glaring elephant in the room of how East Asians are by far the definitive highest IQ and most intelligent people on Earth.
Dnr

Koreans heightmog most european countries and asians are better fighters, sprinters and weightlifters than whites in 2024
legit though

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
why did you link so many videos
do you watch videos about india all day? faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: B O N E S, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 21297 and 8 others

East Asians easily mogg the fuck out of curries all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai

[ME=youtube]NnMhrUzCr6k[/MEDIA]

They cant cope with the fact ltn white brah is slayer in asian countries and they appeal they have is by looking like a faggot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
They cant cope with the fact ltn white brah is slayer in asian countries
The same thing could unironically be said for curry countries except only to an even greater degree, seeing as how they're essentially worshiped in said countries.

Curries are also obsessed with looking not just lighter but actually Whiter, especially compared to East Asian countries who's own beauty standards are quite distinct in comparison to the West's, with the only common factor being lighter skin all across the board.

and they appeal they have is by looking like a faggot.

Even you'd have to admit that it's still better than having legit 0 whatsoever like curries do.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
They cant cope with the fact ltn white brah is slayer in asian countries and they appeal they have is by looking like a faggot.
Slayer koreans like fast and furious cast are too mogger to be shown to the world so jews have to nerf them by popularising only faggot koerans. I encourage you to leave your cum reeking basement to get brutally bullied and ignored in korea for being subhuman and non NEA

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Slayer koreans like fast and furious cast are too mogger to be shown to the world so jews have to nerf them by popularising only faggot koerans. I encourage you to leave your cum reeking basement to get brutally bullied and ignored in korea for being subhuman and non NEA
They are faggotmaxxing , look how much jaw reduction is prevelant in south korea jfl they removing their masculine features

Both subhumans

The same thing could unironically be said for curry countries except only to an even greater degree, seeing as how they're essentially worshiped in said countries.

Curries are also obsessed with looking not just lighter but actually Whiter, especially compared to East Asian countries who's own beauty standards are quite distinct in comparison to the West's, with the only common factor being lighter skin all across the board.

Even you'd have to admit that it's still better than having legit 0 whatsoever like curries do.
Somewhat , indians and pakis especially have potential to have robust caucasian skulls and we can actually be white passing sometimes unlike gooks , i dont have any problem with them it is what it is if you slay then you slay irrespective of looking a faggot or a hypermasc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and kyrre
:hnghn: That's literally all I can really muster

I actually wanted to put a ":lul:" at first because I was taken aback by the sheer absurdity of your entire post

Yet, your reply isn't just pure cagefuel.

It's a disgrace.

The fact that you, as an Indian, would piggyback off the legacy of Salludon, a Paki,

just to try to uplift your own non-existent "worth" and SMV...

all while looking like this:
brucewayne78

Lebron James Laugh GIF - Lebron James Laugh Funny - Discover & Share GIFs
Idi Amin Laugh GIF - Idi Amin Laugh Lol - Discover & Share GIFs
joe binden laughing shaking his head no gif | WiffleGif

I'll never understand how a group of "people" so large could ever collectively lack so much self-awareness.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Michael Myers, Amadeus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, m0ss26 and Xangsane
Low caste Indians have low SMV And so does I but North Indians and pakis are different...never claimed to be a gl or we would super power in 2050
:hnghn: That's literally all I can really muster

I actually wanted to put a ":lul:" at first because I was taken aback by the sheer absurdity of your entire post

Yet, your reply isn't just pure cagefuel.

It's a disgrace.

The fact that you, as an Indian, would piggyback off the legacy of Salludon, a Paki,

just to try to uplift your own non-existent "worth" and SMV...

all while looking like this:
brucewayne78

Lebron James Laugh GIF - Lebron James Laugh Funny - Discover & Share GIFs
Idi Amin Laugh GIF - Idi Amin Laugh Lol - Discover & Share GIFs
joe binden laughing shaking his head no gif | WiffleGif

I'll never understand how a group of "people" so large could ever collectively lack so much self-awareness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and chaddyboi66
Low caste Indians have low SMV And so does I but North Indians and pakis are different...
Low caste Indians make up the majority of your country so trying to equate them to something "other" than Indian is pointless; especially when considering how "India" as it now stands today is really just a collection of different smaller nations/peoples all larping as being the same.

That itself is quite ironic considering how modern Indian nationalism/hindutuva/etc has gone to great lengths in your country to create a narrative of a singular united India since its very inception.

Said irony only grows more apparent once you realize that you're essentially just trying to separate your own fellow "Indians" from each other, yet are even willing to lump Pakis with the best India has to offer instead, just to try to save face and cling onto some false idea that your people have more SMV than you really do when you're unironically tied with Asians as being bottom of the barrel in most girls' eyes.

I've seen Pakis here complain about being lumped in with Indians, but I always thought they were really just playing some kind of meme/reverse psyop-esque trick to make people think that they're completely separate from Indians and somehow "not curry", yet now I actively see you doing just that here.

have low SMV And so does I
I'm assuming you're referring to yourself here, right?

I know it's a meme that curries have bad English but I unironically have trouble understanding tf you're even saying ngl.

never claimed to be a gl
Again, is this in reference to you specifically or "low caste" Indians?

or we would super power in 2050

Looks would have nothing to do with that; it's pure IQ which determines who slays on the world stage, which is why gooks mogg your people to mumbhai and back tbh tbh.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Michael Myers
Low caste Indians make up the majority of your country so trying to equate them to something "other" than Indian is pointless; especially when considering how "India" as it now stands today is really just a collection of different smaller nations/peoples all larping as being the same.

That itself is quite ironic considering how modern Indian nationalism/hindutuva/etc has gone to great lengths in your country to create a narrative of a singular united India since its very inception.

Said irony only grows more apparent once you realize that you're essentially just trying to separate your own fellow "Indians" from each other, yet are even willing to lump Pakis with the best India has to offer instead, just to try to save face and cling onto some false idea that your people have more SMV than you really do when you're unironically tied with Asians as being bottom of the barrel in most girls' eyes.

I've seen Pakis here complain about being lumped in with Indians, but I always thought they were really just playing some kind of meme/reverse psyop-esque trick to make people think that they're completely separate from Indians and somehow "not curry", yet now I actively see you doing just that here.

I'm assuming you're referring to yourself here, right?

I know it's a meme that curries have bad English but I unironically have trouble understanding tf you're even saying ngl.

Again, is this in reference to you specifically or "low caste" Indians?

Looks would have nothing to do with that; it's pure IQ which determines who slays on the world stage, which is why gooks mogg your people to mumbhai and back tbh tbh.
You win bhai ,not going reply and be a keyboard warrior

you talking about sf?
No.

Not even close...

1611517501011-png.944608
1611518018797-png.944619
1611518037302-png.944620

Cow dung patties selling like hot cakes online in India
1611518134280-png.944623

1611517908298-png.944616

Geomaxxing?

Nah bro, just abandon your family and fuck cows theory...

I would put a spoiler on this to spare all of you from the rape on your eyes you're about to experience from seeing this, but I thought it'd be important to show you just how serious this shit really is.

Speaking of shit...

Brings new meaning to the phrase "holy shit" doesn't it?

Or even just "eat shit"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, m0ss26, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and brucewayne78
Or even just "eat shit"

mirin dedication if u actually compiled that yourself but just looking at the last one i can only laugh at anyone who believes that's cow dung jfl.

i find people's outlook towards india to be a good example of trying to laugh something that intimidates you.

keep making these compilations champ!

• Hmm...
mirin dedication if u actually compiled that yourself but just looking at the last one i can only laugh at anyone who believes that's cow dung jfl.
I'm mostly done with curry threads now tbh, as I've already established a pretty vast library I can easily draw back from should the need to drop more currypills ever arise [like here].

i find people's outlook towards india to be a good example of trying to laugh something that intimidates you.
*at something?

When it comes to curryland all I ever try to do is to not laugh at how such an absurd country could ever legitmately exist irl.

If someone were ever to tell me that there's a actually a place full of people that literally poop on the street, use poop to cook their food, roll around in poop for "good luck", bathe in poop for "good health", eat poop/drink piss, and even even fucks cows you'd probably understand how I'd be more than a little standoffish if not just for the fact that I thought that I they were wasting my time and just trying to mess with me.

Then I looked up "India poop" online one day...

and my view of the world was never the same again.

In what way would I or anyone else ever be intimidated by India or even Indians for that matter?

keep making these compilations champ!

No, I have no real need anymore; I can always just bump one of my old ones.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I could mention how safe and high trust their countries are even especially compared to the West, and then pull up multiple examples of how curryland is a dangerous shithole and its people act like savages.

I could even just draw a simple comparison between the innate beauty East Asian faces posses due to their various prominent gracile/high class and neotenous features, as opposed to the repulsive brown nigh goblin-esque/trollish swamp creature appearance of the curries.

I could go on about how aside from the trade of spice, curry "civilization" is no more than a massive nigh tragic but really just pathetic gigacompilation of getting brutally conquered, subjugated, and enslaved by a greater foreign people over and over again. Again, that's all as opposed to another group of people responsible for creating virtually half of all human civilization itself.

I could say all that but I think nothing more need be said than just simply this:

dirty
India's Dirty Picture: PICS
The best shopping in Mumbai | Telegraph Travel
What is the capital of India? States and union territories explained.

clean
South Korea is proposing a 69-hour work week. How does this compare to  Australia and other Asian countries? - ABC News
South Korea: Country Profile | Freedom House
Myeong-dong Shopping Walk (Self Guided), Seoul, South Korea

ugly
Indian People Group Photos and Images & Pictures | Shutterstock
Group of Indian people Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

beautiful
Korean People Stock Photos, Images and Backgrounds for Free Download

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, m0ss26 and Deleted member 13626
How?

Most experts agree that squatting is the best position for people to poop. In a 2019 article , researchers claim that this position allows the abdominal muscles to work efficiently, helping individuals empty their bowels. Western toilet design encourages people to sit upright while pooping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and chaddyboi66
Most experts agree that squatting is the best position for people to poop. In a 2019 article , researchers claim that this position allows the abdominal muscles to work efficiently, helping individuals empty their bowels. Western toilet design encourages people to sit upright while pooping.

View attachment 2686932View attachment 2686933View attachment 2686935

Bruh...
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

There's a difference between this...
Real Shitting streets in India - 9GAG

and this.
Solved: Squatting on toilet seat (this is a bit gross, sor... - Airbnb  Community

Though you probably already knew that seeing as how the difference between either of them doesn't inherently have anything to do with squatting, yet you still chose to lead with that point anyway.

I honestly can't even believe I actually expected you to know better than to just try to deflect and completely gloss over my main point.

Did you really think that throwing a random statistic from an article about 'squatting' would somehow make this look any better?
Half of India still defecates in the open... State of sanitation in the  country in dismal shape - Kalimpong News
you're still literally shitting in the streets you disingenuous retard fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: solohunter99, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
@Ohwell 3.0 confused already? :think::unsure::feelswat:

Let me spell it out for you retard:
-My main point is that you people shit in the streets.
-Whether or not you squat down to do it doesn't matter
-Cause you're still literally shitting in public in front of everyone.
-I made my point obvious and nearly impossible to miss on purpose
-Yet you still chose to focus on an unrelated issue instead of addressing it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55345

OP must be a low IQ sandnigger when all the videos are about Bharatis but includes Pakistanis and other South Asians. Jfl at this brainlet. Anyway, East Asians mog hard. No competition whatsoever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, murdah and chaddyboi66
Bruh...
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

There's a difference between this...
Real Shitting streets in India - 9GAG

and this.
Solved: Squatting on toilet seat (this is a bit gross, sor... - Airbnb  Community

Though you probably already knew that seeing as how the difference between either of them doesn't inherently have anything to do with squatting, yet you still chose to lead with that point anyway.

I honestly can't even believe I actually expected you to know better than to just try to deflect and completely gloss over my main point.

Did you really think that throwing a random statistic from an article about 'squatting' would somehow make this look any better?
Half of India still defecates in the open... State of sanitation in the  country in dismal shape - Kalimpong News
you're still literally shitting in the streets you disingenuous retard fuck
Don't really need this it's just another jewish scam people pooping in the woods or holes in the ground is fine as long as their diet isn't filled with processed foods and hormonal tampered meats. Ofc the race of neurotic prone people are finally getting a clue after inventing unnecessary bullshit as usual.

As for India it is a collapsing society, an intended result of colonization. Thailand, parts of Africa and South America all formally colonized countries are ones with the biggest child sex trade markets these places are intentionally thrown in to turmoil in order for western special interests to create cheap labor markets and child sex traffic systems. My guess is that Indians shouldn't even be in Europe style cities that were built as a result of western colonization.

I remember you were a based user who respected Islam. Salam.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
Imagine caring about racism in 2024

Made in heaven right that you my guy

IMG 8967
Your women are international whores who’d fuck basically any race that isn’t Asian

Last edited:
OP must be a low IQ sandnigger
No, I'm not.

when all the videos are about Bharatis but includes Pakistanis and other South Asians. Jfl at this brainlet.
If you read a bit more carefully you'd have noticed how I only included other South Asians in just the poll the same way I also included other East Asians in said poll as well.

However, my original post along with all of my other posts in this thread were specifically in regard to just Indians since they're the main topic of discussion here, and I even went out of my way to specify "Indian" in the title too.

I only included other groups in the poll to figure out who this forum thinks has more SMV between Asians and Curries since, since the topic of this thread actually provides a decent opportunity to bring it up anyway.

Then again, even if I did lump in other South Asians with Indians like you think I did I'd still technically be right in doing so since Pakis are also mentioned, and most people think of them as all being just curries in the end regardless.

Anyway, East Asians mog hard. No competition whatsoever.

Yes, that was precisely the point of this entire thread.

Why some indians look black as hell?

• +1
I love my Indian friends ❤️

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: slick2 and Michael Myers
No, I'm not.
What are you then, a high IQ sandnigger?
Then again, even if I did lump in other South Asians with Indians like you think I did I'd still technically be right in doing so since Pakis are also mentioned, and most people think of them as all being just curries in the end regardless.
Nope, low IQ after all. I don’t care what outsiders think.
Yes, that was precisely the point of this entire thread.
The fact that you even needed to ask. 🤦‍♂️

In those videos where they ask random people “What race would you not date” black, Latina, white, Asian and even Indian/brown girls say they would not date a Indian man (brutal)

Last edited:
What are you then, a high IQ sandnigger?

Nope, low IQ after all. I don’t care what outsiders think.

The fact that you even needed to ask. 🤦‍♂️
Wait why anger reaction what I say

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Wait why anger reaction what I say
I hate pajeets 👿. They’re always obsessed with us, barking for us and they are very anti-Islam.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 30679
Ni
I could mention how safe and high trust their countries are even especially compared to the West, and then pull up multiple examples of how curryland is a dangerous shithole and its people act like savages.

I could even just draw a simple comparison between the innate beauty East Asian faces posses due to their various prominent gracile/high class and neotenous features, as opposed to the repulsive brown nigh goblin-esque/trollish swamp creature appearance of the curries.

I could go on about how aside from the trade of spice, curry "civilization" is no more than a massive nigh tragic but really just pathetic gigacompilation of getting brutally conquered, subjugated, and enslaved by a greater foreign people over and over again. Again, that's all as opposed to another group of people responsible for creating virtually half of all human civilization itself.

I could say all that but I think nothing more need be said than just simply this:

dirty
India's Dirty Picture: PICS's Dirty Picture: PICS
The best shopping in Mumbai | Telegraph Travel
What is the capital of India? States and union territories explained.

clean
South Korea is proposing a 69-hour work week. How does this compare to  Australia and other Asian countries? - ABC News
South Korea: Country Profile | Freedom House
Myeong-dong Shopping Walk (Self Guided), Seoul, South Korea

ugly
Indian People Group Photos and Images & Pictures | Shutterstock
Group of Indian people Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

beautiful
Korean People Stock Photos, Images and Backgrounds for Free Download
Nietzsche loved the curries doe

In those videos where they ask random people “What race would you not date” black, Latina, white, Asian and even Indian/brown girls say they would not date a Indian man (brutal)

Guess the answers