Kybella do it yourself

yayatourer

yayatourer

Silver
I've done myself kabelline injection (they are similar to kybella) because I have stubborn buccal fat.
I'm almost sure I have enough bones (just enough) for me to mog if my face was lean and I donlt have the money for buccal fat removal for now.

Just want to tell you that the results were underwhelming and you swell like crazy which is depressing but this works, the nerve damage are exagerated and hitting and injecting a vein is probably way more risky (done it felt really bad for a day). Be cautious about desinfection.

If this is the only thing I can do to get rid of this fat I'll do it even if it take 10 other injections (probably way less though).
So lifefuel guys.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and the MOUSE
I've done myself kabelline injection (they are similar to kybella) because I have stubborn buccal fat.
I'm almost sure I have enough bones (just enough) for me to mog if my face was lean and I donlt have the money for buccal fat removal for now.

Just want to tell you that the results were underwhelming and you swell like crazy which is depressing but this works, the nerve damage are exagerated and hitting and injecting a vein is probably way more risky (done it felt really bad for a day). Be cautious about desinfection.

If this is the only thing I can do to get rid of this fat I'll do it even if it take 10 other injections (probably way less though).
So lifefuel guys.
mirin low inhib, i was planning doing similar with aqualyx. pm results? maybe swelling hasnt gone down fully, how far back was it n how much u injected? what u think bout asymmetry concern?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Youㅤ and yayatourer
mirin low inhib, i was planning doing similar with aqualyx. pm results? maybe swelling hasnt gone down fully, how far back was it n how much u injected? what u think bout asymmetry concern?
Aqualyx is more concentrated so same as kybella I woulld be a little bit more cautious regarding the dose. I hope the swelling isn't fully gone , I had 5 injections all 1 week apart and the last one 2 weeks from now. I started at 0.5;1.0 mL each cheek and got up to 3.5mL per cheek for the last injection.
The first time I use a high dose I swelled up big time and feel like I have stayed swelled up since then but I got fat alsp so that might play a lot.
i was already asymmetric before injecting and if I'm more I would just reinject so definitely not a problem.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Aqualyx is more concentrated so same as kybella I woulld be a little bit more cautious regarding the dose. I hope the swelling isn't fully gone , I had 5 injections all 1 week apart and the last one 2 weeks from now. I started at 0.5;1.0 mL each cheek and got up to 3.5mL per cheek for the last injection.
The first time I use a high dose I swelled up big time and feel like I have stayed swelled up since then but I got fat alsp so that might play a lot.
i was already asymmetric before injecting and if I'm more I would just reinject so definitely not a problem.
ye i think ur swelled, saw ur other post asking for rating, mirin iq seeking female gaze>psl gaze, after ur swelling goes down feel free to pm and i can give advice, im a former user old acc deleted

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and yayatourer
Bump

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
I can definitely see results althought they are a little bit underwhelming and need more than what I expected (I won't complain since I cannot affort buccal fat removal this is the only way to kill stubborn fat for now)

I see that my "stubborn buccal fat" have reduced but at the same time I'm bulking so fat overall in my face have increased. Comparing to when I was the same body fat 1 year ago I'm much leaner in the face.

My intent is to use 4 more vials on the face while bulking (you need to space out injections and when lean I don't have enough fat to do that + I have intuition that the less fat you have the more you risk damaging a nerve or injecting an artery). I can pm you the results if you want.

After a year starve maxxing I realise that staying at 10% bf (which is where I need to be to have good facial aesthetics) is unsubstainable without muscle and I still have face fat because of shitty hormones so I decide to bulk and with more lean mass, hope I can substain maybe 11% bf year long.

If anybody can share experience on the last idea it would be great.

Man I want to try this in the buccal region.

Cryolipolysis may work but the results I’ve gotten have not been confirmed and underwhelming at best.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and yayatourer
Man I want to try this in the buccal region.

Cryolipolysis may work but the results I’ve gotten have not been confirmed and underwhelming at best.
This is not magic and won't give you a chiseled face by itslef, but it will allow you to have some when you go to low bf%. Which is a good improvement.

It's less dangerous than most people think in my experience but results are underwhelming. You need to learn how to inject and be very cautious though.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ