Kybella has me mogging cillian Murphy

CIA Recruiter

CIA Recruiter

BMW Driver | Pharma Bro
Kybella is an injectable that permanently melts away fat. It is primarily used by fatties to get rid of their double chin but it is a great way for us to enhance our leanmaxxing. My jaw was already my best feature but it has gone to the next level, especially my side profile it’s much sharper and more masculine.

I have a jawline similar to cillian Murphy (have had multiple girls make the comp), but like him my side profile was softened by sagging submental fat. After Kybella that sag is almost entirely gone and my side profile is just straight bone, exactly the look we are all going for with leanmaxxing and I am currently >15% BF.

18563713-high-jpg-JS524246526-e1570114044355.jpg

Sessions cost ~$1200 and you’ll probably need 2. The big side effect is you swell up for 2 weeks and have a double chin. By around day three it’s not really perceptible to friends/family so there is very little downtime.

Alternative is liposuction for around $4k. Actually pretty minimally invasive procedure but good luck finding a doctor that will do it on an already lean young dude, they will definitely think you are mentally ill. Kybella takes no skill to inject so you can easily find some beauty clinic with a nurse that will do it on anyone

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, tinderhacker, Octavian_Augustus and 7 others
Post or larp

imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc, ascension, Mr.Proper and 6 others
Basically just calorie deficit results
Right but this is permanent and then you don’t have to eat like an anorexic faggot for the rest of your life. I paired this with ab etching and liposuction of the love handles so now I am basically permanently leanmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, tinderhacker, Octavian_Augustus and 2 others
Remember, this won't do anything if you have a low hyoid bone.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Mired but would've been better if u posted with consistent angle and lighting

Yeah just didn’t have one in my camera roll, here’s a better side profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, try2beme, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
would I need more than one if I'm already quite lean?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Legit, some people even at 12% have unfortunate fat distribution, legit post OP

would I need more than one if I'm already quite lean?

It would help it removes about 20% of the fat cells per session. Real fats can need up to 6 sessions.

I initially planned on just one but the results were so good I had to go in for a second. $2500 for a permanently defined jawline is a bargain imo. Not even from a purely dating perspective I work in a corporate setting and looks matter a ton, so I see this type of procedure as an investment and think I’ll actually make money off of it in the long term by being promoted easier.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 16515
Not true here is me in a jutted position so you can see the difference. That was near perfect posture, you can see my ear at my mid neck and my jaw tucked back like you would expect with good posture. I do have a tendency to tilt my head down and that is when you can still see some submental fat from my profile.

My jaw sucks so I cba getting this.

Not true here is me in a jutted position so you can see the difference. That was near perfect posture, you can see my ear at my mid neck and my jaw tucked back like you would expect with good posture. I do have a tendency to tilt my head down and that is when you can still see some submental fat from my profile.

View attachment 2159172
No ur head was tilted up before
U "tilting head down" is probably proper posture

Nah I just have a very horizontal jaw line. Wish you were right because I do the tilt to fraud my UEE area and make my short nose look better, but the pic I posted is very close to my correct posture

Here I think is a fair comparison of cillian Murphy vs my jawline with no frauding on my end at all. I took this picture in one take while he’s a professional actor on the red carpet in the picture of him that I am posting, and this picture is one of the top hits when you search his side profile so I am not cherry picking.

Am I really capping to say my shit looks better? I had that same pouch of fat he had pre Kybella and it has clearly been minimized and it makes my already strong jawline even better. 10/10 procedure for $2500, little downtime, and essentially no risk.

Here I think is a fair comparison of cillian Murphy vs my jawline with no frauding on my end at all. I took this picture in one take while he’s a professional actor on the red carpet in the picture of him that I am posting, and this picture is one of the top hits when you search his side profile so I am not cherry picking.

View attachment 2159666

View attachment 2159670

View attachment 2159672

Am I really capping to say my shit looks better? I had that same pouch of fat he had pre Kybella and it has clearly been minimized and it makes my already strong jawline even better. 10/10 procedure for $2500, little downtime, and essentially no risk.
And u tilting ur head up

Insane frauding, faggot. Don't listen to this bullshit guys stick to a deep necklift tbh
Kybella is an FDA approved treatment with a basic and well understood mechanism of action and the clinical trials show overwhelming efficacy. There are literally pictures of obese people almost eliminating their entire Double chin jfl. There is nothing to fraud you fucking retard. The shit obviously works and obviously eliminating fat from under your chin is a looksmax which is why I made the post. Dudes are so low iq on here jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen
Right but this is permanent and then you don’t have to eat like an anorexic faggot for the rest of your life. I paired this with ab etching and liposuction of the love handles so now I am basically permanently leanmaxxed
Ab etching and lipo. Post your physique. I really wanna see this lol.

You do not have a has anything near him especially witj your recessed midface so i dont know who lied to u

Lmao cope cheek bones are poppin boss man

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

View attachment 2159172
This is not "good posture." This is retarded autist levels of jutting your chin out. And Murphy's bone structure mogs yours to suicide.

• +1
ignore blackcoonmaxx, kybella is good. if i didn't have to hide from the world for an entire month then i'd do it

Murphy has a suprer strong paranasal and overall midface. You look absolutely nothing in no way like him. Youre such a larper, atleast w those murphy comments lol
Bro the idea that I have a recessed mid face is cap you’re fucking reaching with that

I understand I’m not as attractive as the 6 psl international sex symbol jfl. I’ve only compared my jaw favorably to him. I also have light blue eyes with the same shitty eye area as cillian which is why I really get compared to him.

• +1
Bro the idea that I have a recessed mid face is cap you’re fucking reaching with that

I understand I’m not as attractive as the 6 psl international sex symbol jfl. I’ve only compared my jaw favorably to him. I also have light blue eyes with the same shitty eye area as cillian which is why I really get compared to him.
You genuinely think you have this look lol
Cillianmurphy
3367751 1681959109843

I mean you improved but compared to cillian murphy? Lool

View attachment 2159812View attachment 2159813

Bro let me be clear again cillian Murphy mogs the fuck out of me and when you put it side by side like that you can see it very clearly I get it.

Do I have the “look” though? Like I said I’ve gotten the comment several times. I’m guessing these girls don’t analyze my face with the same aspie intensity that you do jfl. They see my masculine jaw combined with my more feminine “pretty” eyes and get cillian vibes, that’s all

View attachment 2159812View attachment 2159813

I’m looking dude and you’re posting prime cillian here. I think I’m getting compared to peaky blinders cillian lol

I’m calling to schedule a chin filler appointment tomorrow jfl. You posting the side by side of cillian and I really helped thanks bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksforlife and Blackgymmax
I`ll do this shit ? how works ? i`m starving and my face still fat fuck

Ab etching and lipo. Post your physique. I really wanna see this lol.
Ab etching sounds extreme but it’s not he did it very subtly and my abs will still only show at a realistic leanness, just a little bit easier than naturally. My girlfriend is highly NT and she is into it.

Really if the goal is looksmaxing getting rid of all of the fat in your midsection and chin makes total sense.

I’m 6’0” with an untrained 21” bideltoid and now that I essentially can’t gain weight around my waist my frame is now permanently attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I’m looking dude and you’re posting prime cillian here. I think I’m getting compared to peaky blinders cillian lol

View attachment 2159845

View attachment 2159847

I’m calling to schedule a chin filler appointment tomorrow jfl. You posting the side by side of cillian and I really helped thanks bro
Dude. Youre more downwards grown and you have way worse zygos. Your shit eye area is probably what women are thinking about.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksforlife
Ab etching sounds extreme but it’s not he did it very subtly and my abs will still only show at a realistic leanness, just a little bit easier than naturally. My girlfriend is highly NT and she is into it.

Really if the goal is looksmaxing getting rid of all of the fat in your midsection and chin makes total sense.

I’m 6’0” with an untrained 21” bideltoid and now that I essentially can’t gain weight around my waist my frame is now permanently attractive to women.
Can you actually post your physique. I dont really care about what you say at this point. You commented about having a mandible like cillian murphy despite being absolutely nowhere near it facially

Dude. Youre more downwards grown and you have way worse zygos. Your shit eye area is probably what women are thinking about.

Lmao what are you so mad about, my post is supposed to help

I’m not more downward grown at all now you’re just saying shit. that is just the angle go look at my side profile again. If you go based off the idea that 130 degrees is the ideal jaw angle, I worry that I am too horizontal. No way cillian is more horizontal than me that would not look good.

Lmao what are you so mad about, my post is supposed to help

I’m not more downward grown at all now you’re just saying shit. that is just the angle go look at my side profile again. If you go based off the idea that 130 degrees is the ideal jaw angle, I worry that I am too horizontal. No way cillian is more horizontal than me that would not look good.
Im not mad. I understand youre trying to help but you need to back your claims with evidence. So far i mean you kinda did but its been extremely overexaggerated and i dont care to go off "if this if that"
Point is your jaw looks absolutely nothing like his and his signature cheekbones play a huge role on squaring off his face. However that im not arguing about. I want to see the abs etching results

Looks good. Is this only submental or can it be done for other fat pads?

Im not mad. I understand youre trying to help but you need to back your claims with evidence. So far i mean you kinda did but its been extremely overexaggerated and i dont care to go off "if this if that"
Point is your jaw looks absolutely nothing like his and his signature cheekbones play a huge role on squaring off his face. However that im not arguing about. I want to see the abs etching results
Lol come on “nothing like” you’re just being difficult here. We do have similar jaw angles and my cheek bones do square off my jaw, you haven’t even seen a frontal shot of my face. I understand Cillian has truly world class 1 in 100 million facial bones that I can’t compete with. I’m also literally ~18% body fat in those pictures and Cillian probably never gets over 14% jfl. Clearly I am very well developed facially and my jaw line objectively looks great. Like I told the other guy, there is no frauding here Kybella unquestionably works I just wanted to let you all know that we can use it to our advantage since I haven’t seen it mentioned here.

Already posted my face not posting anymore of my body for the time being. I have the golden 1.6 shoulder to hip ratio so I look amazing in clothes rn, but my core/back is not developed enough for me to have a proper v taper so very unimpressive with no shirt on. Best part about Kybella/lipo is now I can lift and bulk without hurting my aesthetics. I’m 4 months post surgery maybe I’ll do a 1 year results thread when the time comes

Lol come on “nothing like” you’re just being difficult here. We do have similar jaw angles and my cheek bones do square off my jaw, you haven’t even seen a frontal shot of my face. I understand Cillian has truly world class 1 in 100 million facial bones that I can’t compete with. I’m also literally ~18% body fat in those pictures and Cillian probably never gets over 14% jfl. Clearly I am very well developed facially and my jaw line objectively looks great. Like I told the other guy, there is no frauding here Kybella unquestionably works I just wanted to let you all know that we can use it to our advantage since I haven’t seen it mentioned here.

Already posted my face not posting anymore of my body for the time being. I have the golden 1.6 shoulder to hip ratio so I look amazing in clothes rn, but my core/back is not developed enough for me to have a proper v taper so very unimpressive with no shirt on. Best part about Kybella/lipo is now I can lift and bulk without hurting my aesthetics. I’m 4 months post surgery maybe I’ll do a 1 year results thread when the time comes
all i heard was that you look terrible and youre dyel. I dont want to hear about your bullshit ratios kid. Post up or shut up.
Screenshot 20230411 023557 Gallery

Cringe. Muh i look like i lift in clothes due to ratios, nigger shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Looks good. Is this only submental or can it be done for other fat pads?
Only FDA approved for submental but I think there are docs exploring other areas experimentally but I don’t think there is anything else it’s useful for. It’s only useful for areas with small patches of fat so it has limited utility. Like love handles for example it would probably take like $20k of Kybella to get $2k lipo results so it makes not sense there. It would be cool if it could do your cheeks but it can’t be done because there too many nerves in the area making it much more risky

Dickcels should see if they can get their fat pad treated that actually seems like another good spot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
all i heard was that you look terrible and youre dyel. I dont want to hear about your bullshit ratios kid. Post up or shut up.
View attachment 2159914
Cringe
Lmaooo bro really let’s not do this. I’m JBW maxxed there is nothing you could do to ever reach my social status, aside from maybe professional sports lmao. My gf (soon to be fiancés) dad is worth 8 figures and he would literally disown my gf if she wanted to marry you.

You’re coping about fucking muscles while I bust nuts in rich white girls. My kids will be born with 7 figure trust funds but nice muscles dawgggg. Mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc, zeshama, madcap88 and 2 others
Only FDA approved for submental but I think there are docs exploring other areas experimentally but I don’t think there is anything else it’s useful for. It’s only useful for areas with small patches of fat so it has limited utility. Like love handles for example it would probably take like $20k of Kybella to get $2k lipo results so it makes not sense there. It would be cool if it could do your cheeks but it can’t be done because there too many nerves in the area making it much more risky

Dickcels should see if they can get their fat pad treated that actually seems like another good spot jfl
Thanks for the info. Is that you in avi?

I'm thinking of fat removal. Finding it hard to break through my gym ceiling (I need carbs) and stay lean (I'm not fat but I mean six pack lean) without roids, which I am trying to avoid.

Do you stay lean even if you eat a carby diet? Does it help you lift and get stronger without putting on fat due to diet?

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
Lmaooo bro really let’s not do this. I’m JBW maxxed there is nothing you could do to ever reach my social status, aside from maybe professional sports lmao. My gf (soon to be fiancés) dad is worth 8 figures and he would literally disown my gf if she wanted to marry you.

You’re coping about fucking muscles while I bust nuts in rich white girls. My kids will be born with 7 figure trust funds but nice muscles dawgggg. Mogs me
Sounds like youre ugly fat and dyel. I was genuinely curious about the abs etching but youre just some full of shit subhuman who got 0 results. Move on greycel.

Sounds like youre ugly fat and dyel. I was genuinely curious about the abs etching but youre just some full of shit subhuman who got 0 results. Move on greycel.

Bro obviously you look great but I’m just keeping it 100 the type of girls I fuck with would never fuck you. We’re just in different lanes I’m more in the upper tier of society so I have different aesthetic goals. With your aesthetics you must slay minority fast food workers and I respect that. We can both eat in this game dawg, much respect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc, zeshama, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Bro obviously you look great but I’m just keeping it 100 the type of girls I fuck with would never fuck you. We’re just in different lanes I’m more in the upper tier of society so I have different aesthetic goals. With your aesthetics you must slay minority fast food workers and I respect that. We can both eat in this game dawg, much respect
You arent a chad or a slayer. Most girls would look at you and call you gross. I almost doubt a good number of women would call you hot, subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
You arent a chad or a slayer. Most girls would look at you and call you gross. I almost doubt a good number of women would call you hot, subhuman

First, no girls would call me gross I’m a well developed 6 foot white dude jfl. I agree though I’m not chad or slayer. I’m the htn white guy that will marry a Becky or Stacy lite and live in a million dollar house, spend my winters in Aspen and summer in Europe. Drive a Porsche, all that shit you get what I mean. With your aesthetic I think you’ll end up slaying a bunch of middle and lower class girls then get one of them prego and then you’ll live your basic bitch middle class life. That’s cool if that’s your goal I’ve just had enough pussy at this point in my life I have bigger plans with this looksmaxing game

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and madcap88
Instead of wasting $1,200, you could've saved it on food for even better results

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax