Kybella injections to facial fat pads

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I have this subhuman shadow in my nasiolabial area when there's light coming from the side due to the fat pad above it.

Could I get small kybella injections there to dissolve the fat pad? Is there a risk of it migrating to undereye area or something?

20210313 180653

@RealSurgerymax

inb4 'you need lefort 3 million'

it's fine on the other side I just need to get rid of the fat pad in that particular area.

Better picture?

Wow your pic couldn't be more clear.

JK, can you PM me better pic for evaluation, or ITT?

guess I'll put this here
View attachment 1039895
It could be from recessed bone structure, aka the bone structure is not forward enough/elongated to "stretch out" the skin and malar fat along on the bones, therefore the malar fat kinda "piles up" around that area, giving the appearances of nasolabial folds around the area, if that makes sense.

It could be from recessed bone structure, aka the bone structure is not forward enough/elongated to "stretch out" the skin and malar fat along on the bones, therefore the malar fat kinda "piles up" around that area, giving the appearances of nasolabial folds around the area, if that makes sense.
I knew someone would say that.

my zygo on that side is actually not as pronounced as on the other which is why I assume the fat bulks up there, but I'm not majorly recessed. the nasiolabial area usually is a lot worse if you're recessed and I barely have folds, just fine lines.

but dissolving some fat is probably an easier solution than ever so slightly augumenting cheeks/zygos.

I knew someone would say that.

my zygo on that side is actually not as pronounced as on the other which is why I assume the fat bulks up there, but I'm not majorly recessed. the nasiolabial area usually is a lot worse if you're recessed and I barely have folds, just fine lines.

but dissolving some fat is probably an easier solution than ever so slightly augumenting cheeks/zygos.
Yeah they don't really look noticeable, from above pic.

Yeah they don't really look noticeable, from above pic.
right, my issue is really just that shadow stemming from the supranasolabial fat pad

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
right, my issue is really just that shadow stemming from the supranasolabial fat pad
My folds were more pronounced, and I identified it was because of recessed bone structure, so YMMV.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, AscendingHero, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Dude why did you ignore my messages and my tags? Like, I see you posting on here pretty much daily.

Tag again? some people accidentally tag with 2 x like @realsurgerymaxx when its just 1

I have over 150 DMs across backlogged here and on lookism.

• Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Yes could be done for some improvement but a more comprehensive approach would combine with bone grafts to canine fossa and possible small NL fat graft .

You have a muscle that originates here which cant be directly reduced
the bone graft thing seems like one of those things that's pretty much impossible to find a surgeon for and fat graft is too costly for me as of now

how exactly would one go about a kybella only approach? and are there any major risks like having it dissolve fat where it's not supposed to?

I know when I feel the area there's a decent amount of fat tissue there

Last edited:
Tag again? some people accidentally tag with 2 x like @realsurgerymaxx when its just 1

I have over 150 DMs across backlogged here and on lookis
Hey, I've tagged you. Please check it out, cheers!

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
the bone graft thing seems like one of those things that's pretty much impossible to find a surgeon for and fat graft is too costly for me as of now

how exactly would one go about a kybella only approach? and are there any major risks like having it dissolve fat where it's not supposed to?

I know when I feel the area there's a decent amount of fat tissue there

Have to send emails to your nearby providers to see if they will do above mandible. Most wont but many definitely will.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax