Jacked like larry
Dolph lundgren was kyokushin chad for example

Very cool Pietro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
fucking bumo

Too much high t that everyone in the video is balding or bald

I learned karate in my childhood.
It actually improved my punching and kicking skill a lot.
I still practice the basics cause most of the stuff taught is useless in a real fight

I learned karate in my childhood.
It actually improved my punching and kicking skill a lot.
I still practice the basics cause most of the stuff taught is useless in a real fight
kyokushin?

You'd smash them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
im sorry to say, but all light contact karate is shit. Kyok is full contact bare fist. Kata, light contact etc is shit. I know one dude who train kyok for 9 years or so, he has green belt and he was 2nd in polish nationals in fighting. When i was in changing room in ms and he was shirtles he was whole in bruises. Watch those videos above dude. Still kyok is not ideal becouse lack punches to the face, but at least full contact

When I was 10 I joined a karate class, I quit after several lessons, because I could smell it was bullshit, even if I was only a kid.
The instructors were some 18-19-year-old kids, but they had a black belt, which seemed very suspicious to me, and they taught us some really weird punches, kicks and moves that looked completely useless in an actual fight.
Choku-Zuki.gif
Oi-Zuki.gif
Gedan-Barai.gif

When I was 10 I joined a karate class, I quit after several lessons, because I could smell it was bullshit, even if I was only a kid.
The instructors were some 18-19-year-old kids, but they had a black belt, which seemed very suspicious to me, and they taught us some really weird punches, kicks and moves that looked completely useless in an actual fight.
Choku-Zuki.gif
Oi-Zuki.gif
Gedan-Barai.gif
They teach it mostly in shotokan, a bit in kyokushin too, but watch those video that i posted. Kyok is tough af