KYRGYZSTANI MONGRELS KILLING PAKISTANI/INDIAN/FOREIGN STUDENTS

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

These retards got beaten up by a group of Egyptians and then they couldn't cope so instead of fighting the egyptians they started killing and raping Pakistani students.
Fucking chink mongrels, we should nuke their shithole country into oblivion and let Russia take over the remains.
13+ students dead, 5+ girls raped.

@Pakicel
@SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Xangsane and nathan
Not a single Kyrgyz uses the internet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
These retards got beaten up by a group of Egyptians and then they couldn't cope so instead of fighting the egyptians they started killing and raping Pakistani students.
Fucking chink mongrels, we should nuke their shithole country into oblivion and let Russia take over the remains.
13+ students dead, 5+ girls raped.

@Pakicel
@SecularIslamist

Didn't even know this was a country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, butterworld and yen
Didn't even know this was a country.
It's a fake made up country full of slant-eyed mongrels
Not a single Kyrgyz uses the internet
Ofc they're stone-age mongrels who should be nuked. Turkish dogs are barking non-stop aswell. I will be becoming extremely racist to all those mongrel countries like kyrgistan, turkmenistan, they're all mongrels. Turks aswell, absolute kebab selling niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and ElTruecel
1. most irrelevent country jfl

2. why are curry students literally everywhere :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
I dont see a problem with this. Rapists should be killed imo, if not at the very least beat the fuck out of them.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and Shahnameh

I even see them in Small Iranian Towns, some of these Pakistanis even pretend to be Persian or arabic despite speaking no farsi

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and JohnDoe
I even see them in Small Iranian Towns, some of these Pakistanis even pretend to be Persian or arabic despite speaking no farsi
@Michael Myers

Is this true? Do pakis pretend to persian or arabic in other countries?

Holy shit, im a proud curry hyderabadi muslim and im proud of my identity and history and 500+ year old hyderabadi culture, and 1000+ year old mughlai muslim culture. We speak urdu and love our shalwar kameezes, sherwanis, and kurta pajamas. Our language has had farsi, arabic and turkic influence on it, but its still an indo-aryan language mostly and im fine with that.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I dont see a problem with this. Rapists should be killed imo, if not at the very least beat the fuck out of them.
muh curries don't commit crimes :feelskek:

@Michael Myers

Is this true? Do pakis pretend to persian or arabic in other countries? Holy shit, im a proud curry hyderabadi muslim and im proud of my identity and history and 1000+ year old culture.
no they don't, i don't evne know why pakis are roaming some random small towns in Iran, doesn't make sense. Pakis proudly claim their country/heritage, we aren't ashamed of what we are.

This is why i say curries need to unite and go full incel genocide mode on weak countries its only way we can destroy our shitty stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: klimo and JohnDoe

@robtical explained in another thread, they go to these shitholes to study cos it's cheap. And is good enough to get a job as a dentist or whatever back in Pakistan or Bangladesh - jfl any Dhaka nigga who needs a root canal...

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, robtical, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
before you know it these curries will start protesting and going on hunger strike if they aren't granted permanent residency or a work visa after studying

pathetic entitled vultures

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shahnameh and JohnDoe
before you know it these curries will start protesting and going on hunger strike if they aren't granted permanent residency or a work visa after studying

We already have millions of currys in Baluchistan, these guys look exactly the same as indians and pakis

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer

That's hindujeets in Canada, pakis don't do that shit

• +1
That's hindujeets in Canada, pakis don't do that shit
Downloadfile101

• JFL
muh curries don't commit crimes :feelskek:
bruh these are isolated incidents lmao, lets not play here. You can look up the curry crime statistics in kyrgyzstan and they are probably arent going to be even in the 0.1%'s. I never said that curries dont commit crimes, i said we commit the lowest amount of crimes based on statistics, which is true.

• JFL
bruh these are isolated incidents lmao, lets not play here. You can look up the curry crime statistics in kyrgyzstan and they are probably arent going to be even in the 0.1%'s. I never said that curries dont commit crimes, i said we commit the lowest amount of crimes based on statistics, which is true.
IT WAS LITERALLY ARAB EGYPTIANS WHO DID ALL THE CRIME AND TROUBLE :feelsohgod:

IT WAS LITERALLY ARAB EGYPTIANS WHO DID ALL THE CRIME AND TROUBLE :feelsohgod:
egyptians are the indians of the arab world we don't claim them :feelskek: @arabcelxxx

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and CFW432
This is why i say curries need to unite and go full incel genocide mode on weak countries its only way we can destroy our shitty stereotypes
Bruh, you do realize people hate us cause of lookism. Curries going full genocido mode wont do anything except make people hate us even more.

The vikings went full murder spee mode, killing innocents, raping and plundering, but people still love them and romanticize them cause everyone thinks they were nordic gigachads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
egyptians are the indians of the arab world we don't claim them :feelskek: @arabcelxxx
No No No GIF by Chaz French

NA NA NA NA egyptians are arabs and arabs are egyptians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No way in hell you are going to pin this on us :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bruh, you do realize people hate us cause of lookism. Curries going full genocido mode wont do anything except make people hate us even more.

The vikings went full murder spee mode, killing innocents, raping and plundering, but people still love them and romanticize the cause everyone thinks they were nordic gigachads.
Being seen as dark triad murderders is still better than street shiting, unhygienic and other bs tbh

Attachments

• 4119343_21C98753-2599-41D1-8BD3-059989FD5279.jpeg
    4119343_21C98753-2599-41D1-8BD3-059989FD5279.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
Being seen as dark triad murderders is still better than street shiting, unhygienic and other bs tbh
lmao you dummy

"muh dark triad" = good looking dude that commits crimes

Just lol if you think curries going full rampage mode and killing and raping and robbing people are going to increase our smv and reputation jfl :forcedsmile:

lmao you dummy

Just lol if you think curries going full rampage mode and killing and raping and robbing people are going to increase our smv and reputation jfl :forcedsmile:
Fuck your smv its still better than seen as weak cunts

No No No GIF by Chaz French

NA NA NA NA egyptians are arabs and arabs are egyptians :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No way in hell you are going to pin this on us :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
no word of a lie they're exactly like you guys in so many ways,

i can list so many parrallels :feelskek: :

1. egyptians multiply like ants and are overpopulated at 100 million just like curries :feelskek:

2. they're dirty and they like to live in filth, similar to curries:feelskek:

3. they're poor and immigrate all over the arab work to do low skill jobs, just like curries:feelskek:

4. they're considered creepy and are known for harrassing and catcalling women, just like curries:feelskek:

5. they're known for begging and scamming just like curries and the list goes on and on :feelskek::forcedsmile:

they're one of you, so yes actually i can and will pin this on you guys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no word of a lie they're exactly like you guys in so many ways,

i can list so many parrallels :feelskek: :

1. egyptians multiply like ants and are overpopulated at 100 million just like curries :feelskek:

2. they're dirty and they like to live in filth, similar to curries:feelskek:

3. they're poor and immigrate all over the arab work to do low skill jobs, just like curries:feelskek:

4. they're considered creepy and are known for harrassing and catcalling women, just like curries:feelskek:

5. they're known for begging and scamming just like curries and the list goes on and on :feelskek::forcedsmile:

they're one of you, so yes actually i can and will pin this on you guys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
UTTER COPE NIBBAS, EGYPTIANS ARE ARABS AND THATS FINAL. JUST LOL NATUFIAN NIGGAS TRYNA PIN THEIR SUBHUMANITY ONTO CURRIES :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and yeeyeeslayer
lmao you dummy

Fuck your smv its still better than seen as weak cunts
lmao curries are already one of the most demonized ppl despite doing nothing

imagine if they gave the world a legitimate reason to hate them, yeah sounds like a great idea!!:forcedsmile:

• JFL
crazy part is I think I seen a comment from a kryg nigga saying they ain't backward like Pakistan, but I literally remember seeing a video where their culture is to kidnap a women they like and force her to marriage both families are okay with the girl being practically raped too.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
lmao curries are already demonized enough despite barely committing crime

imagine if they gave the world a legitimate reason to hate them, yeah sounds like a great idea!!:forcedsmile:
Yes this is why we need to become the demon they belive us to be

Attachments

• 68385.webp
    68385.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
Ive personally thought about it tbh, i mean we literally are hated even though we literally commit the least amount of crimes. I mean what exactly do we have to lose in terms of reputation if we started committing crimes.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Donquixote and yeeyeeslayer
Ive personally thought about it tbh, i mean we literally are hated even though we literally commit the least amount of crimes. I mean what exactly do we have to lose in terms of reputation if we started committing crimes.
Yes you finally get it
Hope in future our motherland will be able produce a great leader like hitler

• Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432
honestly, lookism bias aside i can see why you might be disliked in certain parts of the west despite not committing much crime.

For example, in places like canada where there are tens of thousands of international curry students, they're literally crowding the streets, protesting and going on hunger strikes and screaming and chanting to try and bully and pressure the government to give them permanent residency and student visa, this is shitty entitled behavior,

also many of them have bad hygeiene and smell awful, i mean we've all seen these preparation vidoes

these are legit reasons that are not looks related as to why we might be hated

• +1

Have you seen their population.
Curries are the human equivalent of cockroaches

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin and yeeyeeslayer
honestly, lookism bias aside i can see why you might be disliked in certain parts of the west despite not committing much crime.

For example, in places like canada where there are tens of thousands of international curry students, they're literally crowding the streets, protesting and going on hunger strikes and screaming and chanting to try and bully and pressure the government to give them permanent residency and student visa, this is shitty entitled behavior,

also many of them have bad hygeiene and smell awful, i mean we've all seen these preparation vidoes

these are legit reasons that are not looks related as to why we might be hated
"For example, in places like canada where there are tens of thousands of international curry students, they're literally crowding the streets, protesting and going on hunger strikes and screaming and chanting to try and bully and pressure the government to give them permanent residency and student visa, this is shitty entitled behavior,"

These are disgusting non-muslim curries like hindus and sikhs (even though im usually ok with sikhs). Its not curry muslims doing this.

Once again disgusting fobs from villages who literally just got on a plane and came to canada. They would be smelly in india as well.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and yeeyeeslayer
True they are ugly asf. JFL it’s over for Ramsescels. Even BBCs when we look @ them we deny the ancient looked like those subhuman.

Also MUH ANCIENT EGYPHAN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: WE WAZ PHAROS AND SHYIEEET WE DA BEST AYRABS COS WE WAZ PHAROSHS

I did kiss an Egyptian foid once on a night out though she was QT for an Sandnigger. But she was Stacy for an Egyptian JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
just posting this here to remind arabs that egyptians are indeed fellow arabs

Screenshot 51
Screenshot 52

Screenshot 53
Screenshot 54

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and JohnDoe
These are disgusting non-muslim curries like hindus and sikhs (even though im usually ok with sikhs). Its not curry muslims doing this.

Once again disgusting fobs from villages who literally just got on a plane and came to canada. They would be smelly in india as well.
You guys are a plague. A human horde JFL you guys make Arab and African immigration look palatable in comparison. You lot FLOOD the place with your pooojeeetness. If it wasn’t for your women being easy as cake to fuck I’d probably vote Tory to Get you fuckers out of my country.

• Woah

Yes they're essentially dalits

You guys are a plague. A human horde JFL you guys make Arab and African immigration look palatable in comparison. You lot FLOOD the place with your pooojeeetness. If it wasn’t for your women being easy as cake to fuck I’d probably vote Tory to Get you fuckers out of my country.
You guys are a plague. A human horde JFL you guys make Arab and African immigration look palatable in comparison.
Niggers and sandniggers committing 99% of the crimes in white countries, but apparently its curries that are the problem.

If it wasn’t for your women being easy as cake to fuck I’d probably vote Tory to Get you fuckers out of my country.
Cope curryfoids want either lightskin chadpreets or white guys. You guys aint gettin nothin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, AscensionMan98, Donquixote and 1 other person
Niggers and sandniggers committing 99% of the crimes in white countries, but apparently its curries that are the problem.

Cope curryfoids want either lightskin chadpreets or white guys. You guys aint gettin nothin.
put that nigger on ignore, i did it and he still follows me around like an abused dog. some low IQ nigger from birmingham, not even worth looking at his posts tbqh, ironically he lives in a city full of pakis but wouldn't dare say shit to any of them because pakis run his shithole city :forcedsmile:

Last edited:

And yet niggers and sandniggers are loved far more than poojeets :chad::chad::chad:

Me and @yeeyeeslayer can rape 1k white weomen and scream allahuackbar and liberals will still pity us and pander to us

Meanwhile an pooojeet simply speaking to the same white woman would be socially murdered labeled a rapist and deported. It’s over for poojeets. Well I have fucked your bitches lol 😜 Could care less what they want the result is my cock in them (I avoid curry foids now so your safe)

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
And yet niggers and sandniggers are loved far more than poojeets :chad::chad::chad:

Me and @yeeyeeslayer can rape 1k white weomen and scream allahuackbar and liberals will still pity us and pander to us

Meanwhile an pooojeet simply speaking to the same white woman would be socially murdered labeled a rapist and deported. It’s over for poojeets
Bruh auslander raus is literally trending right now cause europeans are getting tired of nigger and sandnigger crimes. Its over for you guys.