KYRGYZSTANI MONGRELS KILLING PAKISTANI/INDIAN/FOREIGN STUDENTS

These are disgusting non-muslim curries like hindus and sikhs (even though im usually ok with sikhs). Its not curry muslims doing this.

Once again disgusting fobs from villages who literally just got on a plane and came to canada. They would be smelly in india as well.
JFL at you, your like a chameleon, you claim ur Indian side when it benefits you and your Muslim side when it does:forcedsmile:

When the topic of Muslims causing trouble in the west comes u ur like ‘SAAAAR THOSE ARABS AND PAKIS, VE INDIAN DONT DO ANYTHING’

And when when a problem with Indians is discussed ur like ‘SAAAAR THOSE HINDUS, MUSLIM INDIAN DIFFERENCE’ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bruh auslander raus is literally trending right now cause europeans are getting tired of nigger and sandnigger crimes. It’s over for you guys.
Sandnigger* lemme correct you

And so what? Its an German thing blacks don’t even live in Germany in decent numbers it’s full of Gayrabs and Turks who also follow a shit religion called Pisslam ofc ppl will be fed up.

Meanwhile Uk still brings BBCs in, so does France. BBC won’t ever stop

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
JFL at you, your like a chameleon, you claim ur Indian side when it benefits you and your Muslim side when it does:forcedsmile:

When the topic of Muslims causing trouble in the west comes u ur like ‘SAAAAR THOSE ARABS AND PAKIS, VE INDIAN DONT DO ANYTHING’

And when when a problem with Indians is discussed ur like ‘SAAAAR THOSE HINDUS, MUSLIM INDIA DIFFERENCE’ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
And yes us BBCs will keep on importing Ayrabs if we get our way 😉

I enjoy watching euros suffer :Comfy: I’ll fund for many mosques to be built to entice the ALLAHU ackbars to come to Europe and spread the love of stabbing the Kaffir like that Germany video a few days ago

• JFL

And when when a problem with Indians is discussed ur like ‘SAAAAR THOSE HINDUS, MUSLIM INDIA DIFFERENCE’ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
I am a curry muslim. My genes are curry, but my culture is Turko-Persian islamic mixed with native indian.

Majority of curries are hindus. Polytheistic pagans. I am a abrahamic monotheist lol. We are literally diametrically the opposite.

Muslims are not a race of people.

There are black muslims. White muslims, brown muslims. and east asian/yellow muslims. Even though islam says that muslims shouldnt discriminate against one another and that "there is no difference between an arab and non arab muslim", clearly none of them matters in practice when muslims from different ethnicities are blatantly racist against each other. I as a curry muslim have no problem being racist to arab muslims, when arab muslims themselves are racist against curry muslims.

Curries are a racial group of people, but curries follow different religions. There are hindu curries. Muslim curries. Sikh curries. Bhuddist curries. Jain curries etc etc... and while i am racist against them somewhat, im mostly religiously against them.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
. I as a curry muslim have no problem being racist to arab muslims, when arab muslims themselves are racist against curry muslims.
I hear what your saying here but im really not racist lmao

Even here you can see what I’ve said here isn’t bad at all compared to the other comments that have been left under this thread

even the mild things I said were in jest/out of friendly banter

• +1
I am Arab and I want BBC to fuck my women tbh, also I declare Jihad on the infidel and wish to rape your sister. No offended I like you bro but it’s the truth. Also I list for white women love them like cooked shwarma wrap mmmm Allhamdullah
The civil war will be glorious and all because the faggot westerners let liberal secularist humanitarians take over their nations. EE will remain safe and so will south as they still adhere to Christianity but the west will be fucked and their women will be raped and the med turned into Dhimis (well deserved tbh)

The J00 would have won

But if it fails then it’s GG for Islam as the west will attack all Islamic nations and end your kindn

Last edited:
I see what your saying here but im really not racist lmao

Even here you can see what I’ve said here isn’t bad at all compared to the other comments that have been left under this thread

even the mild things I said were in jest/out of friendly banter
Yeah you're actually one of more mild slightly nice arabs ive met on here thats not a complete racist against curries. :feelskek:

I am a curry muslim. My genes are curry, but my culture is Turko-Persian islamic mixed with native indian.

Majority of curries are hindus. Polytheistic pagans. I am a abrahamic monotheist lol. We are literally diametrically the opposite.

Muslims are not a race of people.

There are black muslims. White muslims, brown muslims. and east asian/yellow muslims. Even though islam says that muslims shouldnt discriminate against one another and that "there is no difference between an arab and non arab muslim", clearly none of them matters in practice when muslims from different ethnicities are blatantly racist against each other. I as a curry muslim have no problem being racist to arab muslims, when arab muslims themselves are racist against curry muslims.

Curries are a racial group of people, but curries follow different religions. There are hindu curries. Muslim curries. Sikh curries. Bhuddist curries. Jain curries etc etc... and while i am racist against them somewhat, im mostly religiously against them.
Islam is in a way Arab supremacy so I can see why Arab ones view no Arabs as cucks

The civil war will be glorious and all because the faggot westerners let liberal secularist humanitarians take over their nations. EE will remain safe and so will south as they still adhere to Christianity but the west will be fucked and their women will be raped and the med turned into Dhimis (well deserved tbh)

The J00 would have won

But if it fails then it’s GG for Islam as the west will attack all Islamic nations and end your kind
Edit out what I said in that reply please and thanks lmao

• +1
Islam is in a way Arab supremacy so I can see why Arab ones view no Arabs as cucks
106368684 2835661206561260 7260853877340772432 n

Modern day arabs are tryna start some kind've superiority complex with non arabs, when throughout history arabs were nothing more than nomadic desert dwellers barbarians. Even arabs knew in the middle ages that without islam they were nothing.

• +1
View attachment 2962507

Modern day arabs are tryna start some kind've superiority complex with non arabs, when throughout history arabs were nothing more than nomadic desert dwellers barbarians. Even arabs knew in the middle ages that without islam they were nothing.
I agree with you here. It’s pathetic but that’s why us Christian’s laugh @ Muslims peaking. Arabic praying to an Arab city and dressing like an Arab etc. just cringe to us. I knwo an jamcian who acts like an Arab now once he converted he wears Arab clothes speaks Arab and acts like an Arab that’s what it means to be Muslim

These retards got beaten up by a group of Egyptians and then they couldn't cope so instead of fighting the egyptians they started killing and raping Pakistani students.
Fucking chink mongrels, we should nuke their shithole country into oblivion and let Russia take over the remains.
13+ students dead, 5+ girls raped.

@Pakicel
@SecularIslamist

So why the fuck didnt they target the Egyptians instead of some random Pakistanis .

I agree with you here. It’s pathetic but that’s why us Christian’s laugh @ Muslims peaking. Arabic praying to an Arab city and dressing like an Arab etc. just cringe to us. I knwo an jamcian who acts like an Arab now once he converted he wears Arab clothes speaks Arab and acts like an Arab that’s what it means to be Muslim
Literally no one does this u idiot. Christianity was made by a brown levantine jew and you're literally a negro with 0% levantine genes (meanwhile i unironically have some levantine genes even though its like 1-2% and yes im we wuzzing right now:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Where do you as a negro, with literally 0% mena genes, get off telling me that its wierd a south asian i shouldnt believe in a religion from MENA? Islam like Christianity is literally a universal religion, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) literally said himself that there is no difference between a arab and a non-arab muslim. Hadzrat Bilal (RA) was literally a black abyssinian and was one of the first companions of the prophet and the first mu'azzin in history. Why dont you go back to killing other african tribes and eating each other as an african if you are going to tell me that as a south asian its wrong for me to believe in a MENA originated faith.

Screenshot 55
Screenshot 56

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and AscensionMan98
They look the same
Not surprise in high school a lot of the white students thought lighter skinned Indians and Pakistanis were Arabs.

• +1
And yet niggers and sandniggers are loved far more than poojeets :chad::chad::chad:

Me and @yeeyeeslayer can rape 1k white weomen and scream allahuackbar and liberals will still pity us and pander to us

Meanwhile an pooojeet simply speaking to the same white woman would be socially murdered labeled a rapist and deported. It’s over for poojeets. Well I have fucked your bitches lol 😜 Could care less what they want the result is my cock in them (I avoid curry foids now so your safe)
I’m still dying at this bro 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Not surprise in high school a lot of the white students thought lighter skinned Indians and Pakistanis were Arabs.

Besides the Nose, arabs have big hook shaped noses they look the same

Though indians have these really sunken eyes and deep dark circles even worse than arabs

Signal 2024 05 09 11 29 49 241 1

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and AscensionMan98
Literally no one does this u idiot. Christianity was made by a brown levantine jew and you're literally a negro with 0% levantine genes (meanwhile i unironically have some levantine genes even though its like 1-2% and yes im we wuzzing right now:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Where do you as a negro, with literally 0% mena genes, get off telling me that its wierd a south asian i shouldnt believe in a religion from MENA? Islam like Christianity is literally a universal religion, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) literally said himself that there is no difference between a arab and a non-arab muslim. Hadzrat Bilal (RA) was literally a black abyssinian and was one of the first companions of the prophet and the first mu'azzin in history. Why dont you go back to killing african tribes and eating each other as an african if you are going to tell me that as a south asian its wrong for me to believe in a MENA originated faith.

View attachment 2962512View attachment 2962513
Do us Christian’s have to pray facing a Jewish city? Do we have to speak a Jewish language? Do we have to dress like a Jew are we to take up Jewish traditions and works?

Nope not at all :chad:

In the New Testament Paul makes it clear that us Christians NOT NEED BE JEWISH in how we conduct ourselves, and THROUGH Christ we are all ONE FAMILY :chad:. An Native American from Brazil jungle can follow Christianity in his language, he can follow the worship and practices without it affecting his culture. We ARE NOT THE SAME don’t compare your religions forceful obsession with making you all GAYRABS unto us Christian’s we DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AS YOU 😉. The best Greek Christian is a Greek man dressed as a Greek speaking Greek and being truly Greek. The best Amazonian tribal Christian is him with his full culture and language being Christian. The same cannot be said for Islam

You don’t know my geniology so I wouldn’t go around making claims 😜.

Didn’t your prophet sell 2 bbcs for one gayrab? Didn’t your prophet mock Kurds and Turks… hmm yep a religion for the world indeed 🤔. Only thing you got is Jesus was a brown man that’s it and even then he was just the incarnation of GOD so his race doesn’t matter he just needed to come in from the line of David (Mary’s paternal line)

Last edited:
Besides the Nose, arabs have big hook shaped noses they look the same

Though indians have these really sunken eyes and deep dark circles even worse than arabs

View attachment 2962515

Nigga acting like dark eye circles arent prevalent all over MENA :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And yet niggers and sandniggers are loved far more than poojeets :chad::chad::chad:

Me and @yeeyeeslayer can rape 1k white weomen and scream allahuackbar and liberals will still pity us and pander to us

Meanwhile an pooojeet simply speaking to the same white woman would be socially murdered labeled a rapist and deported. It’s over for poojeets. Well I have fucked your bitches lol 😜 Could care less what they want the result is my cock in them (I avoid curry foids now so your safe)
they get memed on just for existing :lul:. Imagine having the stereotype of smelling bad and not wearing deoderant

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
they get memed on just for existing :lul:. Imagine having the stereotype of smelling bad and not wearing deoderant
I don’t pity them. They deserve all they get LOL fuck em

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Do us Christian’s have to pray facing a Jewish city? Do we have to speak a Jewish language? Do we have to dress like a Jew are we to take up Jewish traditions and works?

Nope not at all :chad:

In the New Testament Paul makes it clear that us Christians NOT NEED BE JEWISH in how we conduct ourselves, and THROUGH Christ we are all ONE FAMILY :chad:. An Native American from Brazil jungle can follow Christianity in his language, he can follow the worship and practices without it affecting his culture. We ARE NOT THE SAME don’t compare your religions forceful obsession with making you all GAYRABS unto us Christian’s we DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AS YOU 😉

You don’t know my geniology so I wouldn’t go around making claims 😜.
Nigga besides Rome (which is really for catholics tbh) Jerusalem is literally the holiest city in Christianity. Bruh what the actual fuck are you talking about. Jerusalem is basically the main city for the jews. You indeed do revere a jewish city.

Do we have to speak a Jewish language?
Nig i only speak arabic when praying, my main language is firstly English, and secondly urdu which is an indo-aryan language. Urdu is literally a turkic word meaning "camp" or correctly "army camp" because it was the language of the muslim soldiers of the mughal armies who by the time of aurangzeb, were 99% curry muslims and spoke this language. Turkic and Persian (old turkic and persian culture that is) culture has a greater influence on my cultural habits than arabic culture does. I dont know how to speak the arabic language as a whole, neither do i care to learn it. The only arabic i know are my prayers and that too, islamic arabic prayers arent even modern arabic but old arabic that literally not even modern day arabs speak normally anymore.

Do we have to dress like a Jew are we to take up Jewish traditions and works?
Nig i firstly dress western cause i was born and raised in the west but if you are talking about curry muslim culture, its mainly a mix between indian and turko-persian culture. Arabs dont wear shalwar kameez, sherwani, and kurta pajama. These are all indian+turko-persian dress fusion.

Last edited:
Nigga besides Rome (which is really for catholics tbh) Jerusalem is literally the holiest city in Christianity. Bruh what the actual fuck are you talking about. Jerusalem is basically the main city of the jews. You indeed do revere a jewish city.

Nig i only speak arabic when praying, my main language is firstly English, and secondly urdu which is an indo-aryan language. Urdu is literally a turkic word meaning "camp" or correctly "army camp" because it was the language of the muslim soldiers of the mughal armies who by the time of aurangzeb, were 99% curry muslims and spoke this language. Turkic and Persian (old turkic and persian culture that is) culture has a greater influence on my cultural habits than arabic culture does. I dont know how to speak the arabic language as a whole, neither do i care to learn it. The only arabic i know are my prayers and that too, islamic arabic prayers arent even modern arabic but old arabic that literally not even modern day arabs speak normally anymore.

Nig i firstly dress western cause i was born and raised in the west but if you are talking about curry muslim culture, it’s mainly a mix between indian and turko-persian culture. Arabs dont wear shalwar kameez, sherwani, and kurta pajama. These are all indian+turko-persian dress fusion.
Christians are NOT told to go visit these cities like you Muslims are for Mecca and medina we have no “5 pillars” nonsense in our faith. Once again STOP TRYING TO ATTRIBUTE YOUR CULTS STUPID PRACTICES ON CHRISTIANITY. Each Christian sect also has their own “holy” sites it doesn’t matter, Jerusalem’s isn’t a requirement or needed to visit if Christian we jsut like it because Jesus was there.

You pray in a language you do not understand :Comfy::Comfy: I rest my case

It’s considered a GOOD thing to dress as an Arab and arabise yourself and culture if your Muslim because it emulates your prophet. Once again Something we DONT HAVE TO DO in Christianity. The best Congolese Christian is one that is unapologetically Congolese and adheres to his language his culture etc and follows Christ. Christianity is truly for the world which is why it doesn’t kill others cultures. Islam is for the Arabs as I have demonstrated which is why the Sudanese massacred many people (2 million) to make them more like Arabs.

Christians are NOT told to go visit these cities like you Muslims are for Mecca and medina we have no “5 pillars” nonsense in our faith. Once again STOP TRYING TO ATTRIBUTE YOUR CULTS STUPID PRACTICES ON CHRISTIANITY. Each Christian sect also has their own “holy” sites it doesn’t matter, Jerusalem’s isn’t a requirement or needed to visit if Christian we jsut like it because Jesus was there.

It’s considered a GOOD thing to dress as an Arab and arabise yourself and culture if your Muslim because it emulates your prophet. Once again Something we DONT HAVE TO DO in Christianity. The best Congolese Christian is one that is unapologetically Congolese and adheres to his language his culture etc and follows Christ. Christianity is truly for the world which is why it doesn’t kill others cultures. Islam is for the Arabs as I have demonstrated which is why the Sudanese massacred many people (2 million) to make them more like Arabs.
Doesnt stop you guys from doing it in the millions ANNUALLY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Screenshot 58

Wtf retard i do know the meaning of my prayers lol, the english translation is literally right beside them. Every muslim needs to know the meaning of the prayers otherwise what the fuck is the point of learning them. I literally said that i dont know how to speak the entire arabic language as a whole fluently. I know german phrases as well and their meaning, doesnt mean i know how to speak german fluently as a whole language though. Are you too stupid to understand that lol?
NIGGA WTF, sunnah is about practicing the lifestyle of the prophet in terms of his religious observance, not "dressing up as arabs". I cant believe retarded christians actually hold these views about muslims, shows me you guys literally know nothing. As long as you cover up modestly, and dont show your private parts and the majority of your naked body, you can practice islam. If you want to dress up as an amish person and practice islam, by all means do that. If you want to dress up in nun and practice islam, do that. You just have to cover yourself modestly.

Last edited:
Doesnt stop you guys from doing it in the millions ANNUALLY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2962524

Wtf retard i do know the meaning of my prayers lol, the english translation is literally right beside them. Every muslim needs to know the meaning of the prayers otherwise what the fuck is the point of learning them. I literally said that i dont know how to speak the entire arabic language as a whole fluently. I know german phrases as well and their meaning, doesnt mean i know how to speak german fluently as a whole though. Are you too stupid to understand that lol?

NIGGA WTF, sunnah is about practicing the lifestyle of the prophet in terms of his religious observance, not "dressing up as arabs". I cant believe retarded christians actually hold these views about muslims, shows me you guys literally know nothing. As long as you cover up modestly, and dont show your private parts and the majority of your naked body, you can practice islam. If you want to dress up as an amish person and practice islam, by all means do that. If you want to dress up in nun and practice islam, do that. You just have to cover yourself modestly.
And what’s your point? We aren’t FORCED or even told in scriptures to go, BUT WE CAN IF WE WANT. The same way I’ll go to Syria to my antiochine church one day. Do I have to go? Nope but I’d like to go because it’ll be a great experience

Meanwhile you Muslims are TOLD to GO Medina and Mecca. See the differnce Mohammad

Ok then explain why many pakis dress as Arabs despite not being Arab? Explain why so many Muslims emulate Arabic culture despite not being Arab? It’s simple because Arab culture is esteemed due to Mohammed that’s the point I’m making. I never said YOUR FORCED to dress as an Arab or be Arab culturally but it’s ADMIRERED THE MORE ARAB YOU ARE the more your exalted. THATS why many groups larp about having Arab ancestry to feel closer to Mo mo such we Somalis for instance and Berbers.

You pray in Arab. A lanague you don’t speak or understand. Your gods supposedly omnipotent and yet you must speak to him in Kurashi Arabic. Absolute cucked religion for Gimps. As I said I see many non Arabs irl who dress as Arabs because of this shit it’s pathetic and Hilarious.

Islam promotes Arab supremacy and cultural dominance. This is a fact get over it son

Last edited:
And what’s your point? We aren’t FORCED or even told in scriptures to go, BUT WE CAN IF WE WANT. The same way I’ll go to Syria to my antiochine church one day. Do I have to go? Nope but I’d like to go because it’ll be a great experience

Meanwhile you Muslims are TOLD to GO Medina and Mecca. See the differnce Mohammad

Ok then explain why many pakis dress as Arabs despite not being Arab? Explain why so many Muslims emulate Arabic culture despite not being Arab? It’s simple because Arab culture is esteemed due to Mohammed that’s the point I’m making.

You pray in Arab. A lanague you don’t speak or understand. Your gods supposedly omnipotent and yet you must speak to him in Kurashi Arabic. Absolute cucked religion for Gimps. As I said I see many non Arabs irl who dress as Arabs because of this shit it’s pathetic and Hilarious.

Islam promotes Arab supremacy and cultural dominance. This is a fact get over it son
Nigga i absolutely revere my prophet Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the same as i revere all the other prophets that came before him. I will go to Mecca and Medina. But i will also go to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and cause thats were Isa (AS) came from as well. You dont seem to understand why Hajj is mandatory and so important to muslims, and being an ignorant negro i dont feel like going over hours of islamic history to tell you why its so important to muslims worldwide.

Ok then explain why many pakis dress as Arabs despite not being Arab? Explain why so many Muslims emulate Arabic culture despite not being Arab? It’s simple because Arab culture is esteemed due to Mohammed that’s the point I’m making.

You're talking about retarded brit pakis who see arabs being seen as the cool hip thing in the UK and want to emulate them for that reason. To this day i have never dressed like an arab, and never have i ever used an arabic phrases or colloquial. Its the same as white people here in the US that emulate blacks and black slang due to rap and hip hop popularity. To think that every curry muslim does this is just reaching on your part.

"You pray in Arab. A lanague you don’t speak or understand. Your gods supposedly omnipotent and yet you must speak to him in Kurashi Arabic. Absolute cucked religion for Gimps. As I said I see many non Arabs irl who dress as Arabs because of this shit it’s pathetic and Hilarious.

Just lol i dare you to say this to the face of a chechen or albanian or a turk lol. You only feel comfortable talking to me like this cause im curry and you think you can.

"mUH iZLaM sUPPorTs ArAB sUPREmaCY" meanwhile the literal Prophet Muhammad (SAW):

Muhammad 670138

Yeah i think ill take the prophets word over some random ignorant negro lmao.:forcedsmile:

Nigga i absolutely revere my prophet Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the same as i revere all the other prophets that came before him. I will go to Mecca and Medina. But i will also go to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and cause thats were Isa (AS) came from as well. You dont seem to understand why Hajj is mandatory and so important to muslims, and being an ignorant negro i dont feel like going over hours of islamic history to tell you why its so important to muslims worldwide.

You're talking about retarded brit pakis who see arabs being seen as the cool hip thing in the UK and want to emulate them for that reason. To this day i have never dressed like an arab, and never have i ever used an arabic phrases or colloquial. Its the same as white people here in the US that emulate blacks and black slang due to rap and hip hop popularity. To think that every curry muslim does this is just reaching on your part.

Just lol i dare you to say this to the face of a chechen or albanian or a turk lol. You only feel comfortable talking to me like this cause im curry and you think you can.

"mUH iZLaM sUPPorTs ArAB sUPREmaCY" meanwhile the literal Prophet Muhammad (SAW):

View attachment 2962532

Yeah i think ill take the prophets word over some random ignorant negro lmao.:forcedsmile:
I’ll say what I want idgaf I fear now man but god.

Everything I said is true and you know it, you pray to an Arab city and you must go to the Arab city and kiss a black stone. My niggaaaahhhhhhhh your are already Arabised my friend how can you not see it 😢. THIS IS WHY ARABS BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU

And yet your prophet sold 2 BBCs for one Arab :forcedsmile:

Once again Mohammed contradicting himself as usual

You guys take the culture of Arabs my friend it is what it is. That’s all I’m saying now your crying about it dunno why it’s a fact I literally know Somalis like this.

I’ll say what I want idgaf I fear now man but god.

Everything I said is true and you know it, you pray to an Arab city and you must go to the Arab city and kiss a black stone. My niggaaaahhhhhhhh your are already Arabised my friend how can you not see it 😢. THIS IS WHY ARABS BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU

And yet your prophet sold 2 BBCs for one Arab :forcedsmile:

Once again Mohammed contradicting himself as usual

You guys take the culture of Arabs my friend it is what it is. That’s all I’m saying now your crying about it dunno why it’s a fact I literally know Somalis like this.
Lmao you:

La La La GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Im blocking your dumbass lmao

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Curries only get hated on because of looks its crazy :ROFLMAO:

So why the fuck didnt they target the Egyptians instead of some random Pakistanis .
Because slant eyes can't see properly and don't know how to differentiate between Arabs and curries

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Curries only get hated on because of looks its crazy :ROFLMAO:
that's basically all minorities though. Blacks got hated on cause their black skin. Curries cause a good amount are dark and their also short. Asians cause of their eyes .

Racial hate has a large part to do with looks.

Jews are the only group that is largely white passing that gets discriminated. And if they didnt announce their jewish and hid their jewish name high chance nobody would care

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
We should send big black men to rape the rapists

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
After researching into this, what actually happened was a few k*rgyz men tried to harass and rape Egyptian women. As a result they got pummelled by Egyptian guys.

In response the chink Russian mutts attacked every brown race except the Egyptians to cope. Lol at this IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and JohnDoe
After researching into this, what actually happened was a few k*rgyz men tried to harass and rape Egyptian women. As a result they got pummelled by Egyptian guys.

In response the chink Russian mutts attacked every brown race except the Egyptians to cope. Lol at this IQ.
Not surprised, salty eyed hapas find any non slant eye women as a massive trophy and go nuts over them. Its the equivalent to when a Arab sees a blond women . They go crazy with lust.

Chinks are jealous everyone else has normal eyes.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and JohnDoe