Lack of interesting posters on this website

Clavicular

Clavicular

Forum Slayer
Contributor
Staff
I see only about 3 users that make good threads currently, and its rare that they even post anymore. I practically only get excited for threads by the following 3 users, @6ft4 very analytical threads about hypergamy, politics, etc. @Amnesia threads (though he doesnt post as much these days) and @forevergymcelling

Not sure why people dont post more intresting content but it probably has something to do with how young the userbase is currently. I would assume 80% of our current userbase is under 21 and dont have valid life experience to share.

I would estimate this will be the case for years to follow as we wont be getting new users as often as last year, so we will just have to wait for our current userbase to age and gain real world experience.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, mewingmaxxer, itzyaboyJJ and 34 others
It's pointless to even try to post anything worthwhile on this site, majority of the replies would be brainlets (dnrd edit spammers) and pure idiots who'll try to argue with you for seemingly no reason at all, even when you agree with him on some level lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, aber, Marsiere214 and 31 others
It's pointless to even try to post anything worthwhile on this site, majority of the replies would be brainlets (dnrd edit spammers) and pure idiots who'll try to argue with you for seemingly no reason at all, even when you agree with him on some level lol
Yea ive noticed everyone is extemely toxic instead of engaging meaningfully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, Marsiere214 and 18 others
Too bad not all of us are insane college slayers such as you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Mewton, EdgyFashionist and 27 others
Yeah gonna impress a bunch of autists
Hahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, onskibidi and 23 others
I mostly make water threads but I think my threads are well written and somewhat informative.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, DarkAscender, Gilbert_Durandal and 14 others
Anytime @forevergymcelling posts my heart sinks to my stomach and I get a bit nauseous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, EdgyFashionist, greycel and 19 others
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, itzyaboyJJ, psychomandible and 7 others
Get Amnesias cock out of your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Mewton, EdgyFashionist and 16 others
Dw bhai , once I reach htn I’ll give u nice stories :smonk::smonk::smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, bloomercel, Kaari and 3 others
Get Amnesias cock out of your mouth
You wouldnt know hes a good poster because your a NEET turbo rotting autist, I only learn from users who have experience in the real world (not you).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, Kaari and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Pollorex, tombradylover and 2 others
Because they joined in 2019. This forum is cancer now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, bloomercel, Kaari and 4 others
Are my threads good bhai @Clavicular
you will be able to tell if you dont bump them and they get organic engagement. Most of your threads are kinda just news posts but lack the analysis to make them entertaining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Kaari, Pollorex and 2 others
make .org great again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, hardRscreamer, Suns9999 and 2 others
Anytime @forevergymcelling posts my heart sinks to my stomach and I get a bit nauseous
I’m gonna fire up my 2016 laptop soon. I have a plethora of content that hasn’t surfaced since the lookism era :feelshmm:

Excited to find what I have stored up in that bitch from the early years of navigating blackpilled content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, maximum cope31 and 11 others
I see only about 3 users that make good threads currently, and its rare that they even post anymore. I practically only get excited for threads by the following 3 users, @6ft4 very analytical threads about hypergamy, politics, etc. @Amnesia threads (though he doesnt post as much these days) and @forevergymcelling

Not sure why people dont post more intresting content but it probably has something to do with how young the userbase is currently. I would assume 80% of our current userbase is under 21 and dont have valid life experience to share.

I would estimate this will be the case for years to follow as we wont be getting new users as often as last year, so we will just have to wait for our current userbase to age and gain real world experience.
Slayer crew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., psychomandible, Kaari and 2 others
it's cause all the people with differeing opinions left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999
Nigga no one gives a fuck about looksmaxxing or the “blackpill” anymore everythings already been discovered 🤦‍♂️ and no one gets off like a cuck to slaying stories except maybe you or mods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, EdgyFashionist and 14 others
Lmao such NPC picks, also half of Amnesia threads nowadays are “I hate niggers” said in a million different ways, I agree with your point tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, ChadL1te and 14 others
Nigga no one gives a fuck about looksmaxxing or the “blackpill” anymore everythings already been discovered 🤦‍♂️ and no one gets off like a cuck to slaying stories except maybe you or mods
Icl this is true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, Jova and 2 others
Lmao such NPC picks, also half of Amnesia threads nowadays are “I hate niggers” said in a million different ways, I agree with your point tho.
What was the best year of this website in your opinion?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, Jova and 1 other person
make .org great again
Yes, we allow brag posts again and ban all dnrd posters.
Yes it gets tiresome
thats comically false but your 16 so ill give you a pass
I’m gonna fire up my 2016 laptop soon. I have a plethora of content that hasn’t surfaced since the lookism era :feelshmm:

Excited to find what I have stored up in that bitch from the early years of navigating blackpilled content
please fucking post that shit lolll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamepheno1, itzyaboyJJ, psychomandible and 4 others
Wait for my new upcoming looks theory thread it’ll blow ur mind. Very interesting read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Kaari, Suns9999 and 3 others

Mtn ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Kaari and Suns9999
Surely you didn't expect good users to keep contributing when admins allowed 10000 15 year old tiktokcels. Bound to happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, efidescontinuado and 10 others
all lookism legends. shocking.

i'd make serious posts, but i m past that phase. i turned into a low effort shitposter years ago. my occasional serious remarks are still godlike and better than what most users will ever produce, tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, EdgyFashionist and 9 others
all lookism legends. shocking.

i'd make serious posts, but i m past that phase. i turned into a low effort shitposter years ago. my occasional serious remarks are still godlike and better than what most users will ever produce, tho
Bro you joined thursday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, distance decay and 8 others
The users arguing for no reason are weird asf. It's like they're women trying to shit test you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Kaari, Suns9999 and 1 other person
People don't make interesting posts because either they are too long and no one cares about your opinion/experience to read the whole shit, or they are too short and people find them ''meh / water / whatever'' and just read them and leave without replaying or reacting to the thread..

All that happens here is people making each other circlejerk with reactions at any random thread or replay, and then for future threads / replays to receive the same attention / approvals / reactions etc. from this people..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Kaari and 3 others
When crying bitches like you became mods no wonder site is dying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Kaari and 3 others
This is because wannabe influencers encourage low iq children with zero valuable input to join. Hope it helps…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, Jova and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, incel194012940 and Suns9999

Bro just give it a rest please I'm begging at this point. U have nothing left to prove. Your legacy is cemented as the goat doom poster bro we get it its over lemme enjoy rotting in this shithole in peace man. Fuck I hate you niger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., EdgyFashionist and 10 others

I would estimate this will be the case for years to follow as we wont be getting new users as often as last year, so we will just have to wait for our current userbase to age and gain real world exexperience
Nigga forgot about me :forcedsmile:.
You mirin my new sig btw birds 🦅

@PeakIncels @PsychoH @alurmo @Jonas2k7 @NZb6Air @dark.max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, N1666 and 6 others
looksmax dot org thinks surgery & makeup are cope why teach them anything ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, kaligula567 and 1 other person
Oh thanks bruv you reminded me can somebody ask @PrinceLuenLeoncur to give some of his avis. They are one of the best my current does not suite my bird and roman legacy 🦅.

@iloveboobs @Gengar @dark.max @ey88 :love:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, Kaari, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Oh thanks bruv you reminded me can somebody ask @PrinceLuenLeoncur to give some of his avis. They are one of the best my current does not suite my bird and roman legacy 🦅.

bro got the sickest templar knight avi and thought we wouldnt notice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999 and kaligula567

Suifuel for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Kaari, Clavicular and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Kaari and Suns9999
@Suns9999 why u JFLING every post lmao?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kaari and Suns9999

Which one u want?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and kaligula567