Language maxing for girls

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
Why dont people here learn Italian or Latin/ Spanish. Its such a halo, when I was in Verona I used to bag so many girls snap by speaking broken Italian they said they thought I was Sicilian before I started to speak. One old gramps with a greying moustache who used to sell rissoto called me RajputRomeo due to how many girls' number I got.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, hopecel and UZB_Strebl
sounds like a stupid idea

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Why dont people here learn Italian or Latin/ Spanish. Its such a halo, when I was in Verona I used to bag so many girls snap by speaking broken Italian they said they thought I was Sicilian before I started to speak. One old gramps with a greying moustache who used to sell rissoto called me RajputRomeo due to how many girls' number I got.
How old are u and where did u approach the girls

What was the slay turnover rate

its legit but no motivation when u dont have a specific female in mind

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
when the fook did you escaped from cow land first

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its legit but no motivation when u dont have a specific female in mind
It helps you connect with people more

A lot of people feel like it’s an “effort” to speak English if it’s their second language. If you just speak their first language they’ll just be more comfortable talking to you

i just learn this easily

Idk bhai I believe you have to learn language to speak almost like native speakers tbh

I think I fucked up many opportunities with Russian-speaking girls because of my broken Russian