Large Teeth are Such a Chad Trait | TAKE THE TEETH SIZE PILL

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
LET ME BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TELL YOU THAT LARGE TEETH WILL LITERALLY DETERMINE HOW LARGE THE REST OF YOUR FACIAL BONE STRUCTURE IS

⚠ Having larger teeth would mean that you need BIGGER JAW to ACCOMMODATE them⚠

Look at Sylvester Stallone's smile compared to Dolph Lundgren's:

Ignoring the fact that both have a narrow palate, Stallone's smile looks shit because of his small teeth.

And even though he [Stallone] has more teeth showing, his smile is still clearly less wider than Dolph's who is only showing 6 teeth (BRUTAL MOG).

No wonder why Dolph could pull of an insane side profile like this in his prime (look at his jaws)
So the key to an aesthetic smile is not just proper palate size, but also teeth size :blackpill:.

This is the key point @nelson missed in his thread on Teeth Aesthetics (https://looksmax.org/threads/teeth-aesthetics-megathread.473449/)

Which smile mogs more?

Right one of course

Again

Right one again

And again

Right one

Larger teeth DO in fact correlate with larger jaws

People of African descent for example have larger jaws and teeth. "American blacks have larger teeth than whites, but they less frequently exhibit crowding—apparently because of larger arch dimensions. This study quantified differences in arch size and shape in these 2 constituents of the US population. Eighteen dental and bony landmarks were digitized from the maxilla of each of 332 subjects with permanent, intact dentitions, proportionately divided between blacks and whites, men and women. Linear, angular, and area measurements were computer-generated. Arch widths averaged 10% greater in blacks than whites, and mesiodistal arch depths had a greater difference, at 12%. Blacks, with a more square palate and significantly larger palatal index, were distinguished from whites primarily by greater intercanine and interpremolar widths. Arch perimeter was greater in blacks by 8%, and cross-sectional area of the arch was 19% greater in blacks than whites, so blacks and whites differ substantially for these parameters not only in size, but in shape as well. These differences are relevant in prosthodontics and orthodontics since individualization of treatment leads to more effective treatment by working within the patient's natural arch form instead of making patients fit a single standard."

- https://meridian.allenpress.com/ang...illary-Arch-Size-and-Shape-in-American-Blacks

So how can you make your teeth look bigger?

There are two ways to do this:

1. Get straighter teeth. You do not know how your smile will even look like if you teeth are fucked up in the first place.

2. Veneers. This is probably the only way to actually make your teeth look bigger like in this photo.

Tagging
@Gargantuan @StormlitAqua

Attachments

• 1661709658797.png
    1661709658797.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FootballPlaya69, Alvaro and 8 others
Holy fuck brutal aging pill (found this while making this thread)

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, gymmaxedhorse, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I suppose if your insane enough you can widen you palate, then replace all of your teeth with bigger implants.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vain786, Sexually Disabled and 1 other person
NO i already have taken enough pills
dont wanna die from junkie like overdose

I suppose if your insane enough you can widen you palate, then replace all of your teeth with bigger implants.
I would do any surgery if I had the money for it ngl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and HerpDerpson
the examples of "small teeth" are just people who haven't experience gum recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HerpDerpson
LET ME BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TELL YOU THAT LARGE TEETH WILL LITERALLY DETERMINE HOW LARGE THE REST OF YOUR FACIAL BONE STRUCTURE IS

⚠ Having larger teeth would mean that you need BIGGER JAW to ACCOMMODATE them⚠

Look at Sylvester Stallone's smile compared to Dolph Lundgren's:
View attachment 1841672View attachment 1841686
Ignoring the fact that both have a narrow palate, Stallone's smile looks shit because of his small teeth.

And even though he [Stallone] has more teeth showing, his smile is still clearly less wider than Dolph's who is only showing 6 teeth (BRUTAL MOG).

View attachment 1842574

No wonder why Dolph could pull of an insane side profile like this in his prime (look at his jaws)
So the key to an aesthetic smile is not just proper palate size, but also teeth size :blackpill:.

This is the key point @nelson missed in his thread on Teeth Aesthetics (https://looksmax.org/threads/teeth-aesthetics-megathread.473449/)

Which smile mogs more?
View attachment 1842575 View attachment 1842576
Right one of course

Again
View attachment 1842607
Right one again

And again
View attachment 1842615
Right one

Larger teeth DO in fact correlate with larger jaws

People of African descent for example have larger jaws and teeth. "American blacks have larger teeth than whites, but they less frequently exhibit crowding—apparently because of larger arch dimensions. This study quantified differences in arch size and shape in these 2 constituents of the US population. Eighteen dental and bony landmarks were digitized from the maxilla of each of 332 subjects with permanent, intact dentitions, proportionately divided between blacks and whites, men and women. Linear, angular, and area measurements were computer-generated. Arch widths averaged 10% greater in blacks than whites, and mesiodistal arch depths had a greater difference, at 12%. Blacks, with a more square palate and significantly larger palatal index, were distinguished from whites primarily by greater intercanine and interpremolar widths. Arch perimeter was greater in blacks by 8%, and cross-sectional area of the arch was 19% greater in blacks than whites, so blacks and whites differ substantially for these parameters not only in size, but in shape as well. These differences are relevant in prosthodontics and orthodontics since individualization of treatment leads to more effective treatment by working within the patient's natural arch form instead of making patients fit a single standard."

- https://meridian.allenpress.com/ang...illary-Arch-Size-and-Shape-in-American-Blacks

So how can you make your teeth look bigger?

There are two ways to do this:

1. Get straighter teeth. You do not know how your smile will even look like if you teeth are fucked up in the first place.

2. Veneers. This is probably the only way to actually make your teeth look bigger like in this photo.
View attachment 1842643

Tagging
@Gargantuan @StormlitAqua
I have large teeth but a recessed maxilla and non existent lower third :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

4162.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Luke LLL and HerpDerpson
3050323 1661711129226

are these normal bites or overbites? Looks like overbite to me.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Yeah no way to make them actually larger without surgery

maxilla mogs maxilla is life

how tf can you even tell what your size is? I think mine are around average but I want to be 100% sure.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall