LARP ALERT GTHIH 🤣🤣🤣

J

justgetacutbro

Gold
Bruh I'm ngl I feel like @alriodai is a larper pretending to be LTN or he's on easy mode wherever he is due to the standards, or maybe he has insane sauce. Like bro how are you "Muh LTN" and having females all over you, my boy? Put me on gang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Bruh I'm ngl I feel like @alriodai is a larper pretending to be LTN or he's on easy mode wherever he is due to the standards, or maybe he has insane sauce. Like bro how are you "Muh LTN" and having females all over you, my boy? Put me on gang
Why would anyone larp about being ugly?

thots? @aBetterMii
He's HTN but extremely autistic and insecure. The dude basically looks like the exact kind of guy for the emo girls he likes but won't make a move

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19036
"LARP ALERT GUYTH"
Nerd nerd emoji

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 14693
Why would anyone larp about being ugly?
Lol I heard gymmax did it b4, but look bro look prime evidence rn;

this is funny bcus im nice asf and kind and gentle and still had bitches

irs all about looks
thread; Nice guy

This guy has Chad treatment despite claiming LTN lolll, He's at least htn+ I'm jacking it

He lives in Algeria

He's HTN but extremely autistic and insecure. The dude basically looks like the exact kind of guy for the emo girls he likes but won't make a move
Lol so he is HTN, got it say word

One day he is Chadlite, one day LTN.

Its not larp just bipolar delusion

thots? @aBetterMii
Im not ugly cause girls will still be friends with me, im just LTN so im non-threatening to their bfs (they know they dont wanna fuck me)

I literally try with girls. There was this dreamy hapa drainer girl on hinge i sent a rose to (superlike) but no match :feelsrope:

Brutal but i showed my face to the female user and she called me very GL. But i am sure she is gasligjting

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal but i showed my face to the female user and she called me very GL. But i am sure she is gasligjting
Maybe as she is white they do lie a lot

• +1
Reactions: alriodai