LARP or not, this is reality. Major SuicideFuel

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
This was posted on incels.is. If you're a truecel, DO NOT READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH. Looks > Everything.

https://incels.is/threads/holy-shit...-dont-blame-me-if-you-rope-after-this.105405/

200w

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Dude420, DrTony and 5 others
I can show a picture of an anime girl to a group of girls and they will just giggle lol

Teehee

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
The outcome of your life is determined 100% by your genes

• +1
Reactions: Final82, disillusioned, qwep and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, kobecel and dogtown
old news, next please

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
She says 'stick to your kind'

Pretty sure that fucking bitch is the looksmatch of the average PSL user. The problem is they‘re getting delusional, because they have so many options

Chads should stick to their kind so these hoes understand where they stand

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Wool, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
You better not disappoint op.

Won't matter to you if you do read it because you're gl anyway.

I read it just made me annoyed tbh, but it’s nothing new

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Guaranteed this wahmen is at most a 4 without fakeup.
It enrages her that only her looksmatch is approaching her, confirming what she subconsciously knows that she herself is not a prize. :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Imonlyhere and Deleted member 656
I read it just made me annoyed tbh, but it’s nothing new

Eh, guess it's necessary really. Consensual eugenics in the hands of women and the world is completely oblivious.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
She says 'stick to your kind'

Pretty sure that fucking bitch is the looksmatch of the average PSL user. The problem is they‘re getting delusional, because they have so many options
Yeah, their egos are to the moon. I have an ex who is flat average and she's in an online relationship with some 6'5 fucking Scandinavia who used to post on incels.me, meanwhile she's 5'4. His username was saintmarclepine. He claims to be a volcel and used to post edgy shit about killing women constantly, yet he's in a relationship with this hapa e-girl.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
1.Everyone already knows this
2. One wamans opinion does not make up for all wamens opinion
3. Its fucking ogre boyos

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 245, dogtown and 1 other person
Yeah, their egos are to the moon. I have an ex who is flat average and she's in an online relationship with some 6'5 fucking Scandinavia who used to post on incels.me, meanwhile she's 5'4. His username was saintmarclepine. He claims to be a volcel and used to post edgy shit about killing women constantly, yet he's in a relationship with this hapa e-girl.
pretty sure that alien hobbit ass looking bitch thinks that he‘s the type of guy she deserves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 701
Make it quick
Blackpilling

Cant wait to die

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and Deleted member 656
pretty sure that alien hobbit ass looking bitch thinks that he‘s the type of guy she deserves
That saintmarclepine faggot is the reason one of my best friends from incels.me left without a trace too. My bestie's username was "A Good Friend". He left because he found out about the volcels allowed rule through him and he didn't like it.

Also that girl has fucking blocked out her memories she has involving me or some shit because she denies ever masturbating with me even though we did it like everyday:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
seems larp tbh but its true

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
And this is why male suicide rates are rising. JFL at being a man in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FatmanO, kobecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Deleted member 611 and dogtown
Be the best version of yourself, not for any girl but for yourself. You can absolutely have an amazing life even if some girls find you repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Bro I remember finding this last year and thinking holy shit it's so over for me. Honestly it was probably written by an incel

• +1
Be the best version of yourself, not for any girl but for yourself. You can absolutely have an amazing life even if some girls find you repulsive.
How many bluepills are in your system at the moment? I think you're experiencing an overdose. Should I call an ambulance?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and SHARK
seems larp tbh but its true
My feelings tbh. False flag, nothing to see here. What a disappointment. Was expecting something more brutal ngl.

>Not bald
>Tall

The execution is cancelled.
Smile is gone

• +1
Ogremaxxing isn't legit. Girls would choose a nice, smart, respectable prettyboy like this over an ogre any day.

View attachment 18152
I cant prettboy maxx :(. And none of us can ascend to the level of my boi study. Having sex with transexuals might be the key, though i cannot bring myself to do it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
She didn't really mention anything new, we all know this.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown, badromance and 1 other person
Old ass LARP from several years ago. But make no mistake, this really is how femoids think. What else could explain why they giggle when Chad slaps then on the ass but if an ugly guy even dares to say hi he's creepy?

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SHARK, Zeta ascended and 5 others

The outcome of your life is determined 100% by your genes
Thats bs. I'm 5'9 most likely because I never exercised and I had a poor diet, and I was treated like garbage even when looking my best.

I cant prettboy maxx :(. And none of us can ascend to the level of my boi study. Having sex with transexuals might be the key, though i cannot bring myself to do it

There's not much point ogremaxxing or prettyboymaxxing imo. Good looks are all about the balance. Doing one but not the other is like lifting with one arm. You'll look like a nonce and have awful balance.

How many bluepills are in your system at the moment? I think you're experiencing an overdose. Should I call an ambulance?

haha, well. I understand and agree with a lot of this incel terminology, and yeah you might get shat on by girls, but fucking man up and be your own master, girls are not the only source of happiness in this life.

• +1
Old ass LARP from several years ago. But make no mistake, this really is how femoids think. What else could explain why they giggle when Chad slaps then on the ass but if an ugly guy even dares to say hi he's creepy?

Not my experience at all. Girls are usually outraged if you just go for it regardless of your looks. Least that's how I've seen it.

haha, well. I understand and agree with a lot of this incel terminology, and yeah you might get shat on by girls, but fucking man up and be your own master, girls are not the only source of happiness in this life.
The reasons to looksmax are to be treated better by the people around you overall and hopefully get some female attention, at least that's what most are here for I assume. I don't understand why I would need to do it "for myself". I don't give a shit about how I look I just want to be treated like I'm worth something.

• +1
Reactions: Wool, SHARK, Bluepill and 1 other person
Just bloatmaxx like a this Ukrainian powerlifter

Minimum bloat to get ioi as sub8.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Lol,I remember him,he was one of the edgiestcels on.me just lol 6"5 and posting on incels boards.
Are they even from the same country?

• +1