• 1/10 female

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • 10/10 female

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
If you Was the last human on earth and you can choose 2 females to be with you. One 1/10 femcel very ugly but she can reproduce and the human race is saved. Or a 10/10 litterly the most attractive women you can possibly imagine, shes freaky and will do all the nasty stuff with you but she cant reproduce and the human race disapears

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 5189, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Easily the 10 no brainer, why would I want to save muh huban race :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, vaninskybird, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Muh humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, vaninskybird, Trilogy and 2 others
The 10 😂 obviously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, vaninskybird, thecel and 1 other person
the 1 obvs, its my evolutionary duty to further the human race

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If you Was the last human on earth and you can choose 2 females to be with you. One 1/10 femcel very ugly but she can reproduce and the human race is saved. Or a 10/10 litterly the most attractive women you can possibly imagine, shes freaky and will do all the nasty stuff with you but she cant reproduce and the human race disapears
10/10

Damn that's a great question

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 16369 and whiteissuperior
10/10 unless I can have daughters with the 1/10 and fritzlmaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken and hiwasuwor
I’m already god why would I care about other humans.

give me my 10

if you (incel on off topic section) breed with a 1/10 female, the human race has disappeared before your child was even born

I was about to vote the 10/10 but then I thought of something
What if I just keep impregnating the 1/10 over and over and kill off the male babies and raise the female babies
I will then have a hareem of JBs and genetic recombo will hopefully make one of them a 7/10

How many times would you need to fuck a 10/10 before you start craving some variety?
A stream off fresh JB Beckies with hopefully a Staceylite by chance would be better in the long run

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Ken, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Niggas gon create homo incelus if they choose the 1/10
Give me my 10 and screw off

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, hiwasuwor and Deleted member 15180
Nigga you make it too easy…fuck human race

The hard question to answer is if the 1/10 was infertile and the 10/10 was fertile

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
if you (incel on off topic section) breed with a 1/10 female, the human race has disappeared before your child was even born
Brutal its over Philosophy

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
I was about to vote the 10/10 but then I thought of something
What if I just keep impregnating the 1/10 over and over and kill off the male babies and raise the female babies
I will then have a hareem of JBs and genetic recombo will hopefully make one of them a 7/10

How many times would you need to fuck a 10/10 before you start craving some variety?
A stream off fresh JB Beckies with hopefully a Staceylite by chance would be better in the long run
The only correct answer

• +1
Reactions: Ken