[LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

Damn, this was brutal to read. No one should have to go through life suffering like that.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Damn, this was brutal to read. No one should have to go through life suffering like that.

It was. I feel bad for what he went through.

I have a theory that he actually hated his mother more than his stepfather. I read in a previous post of his that he made sure his stepfather stayed alive as long as possible while he was dying so he can suffer in pain for as long as possible, but if he really hated his stepfather, he would celebrate his death, no? But instead he kills himself and lets his mother deal with the bodies. I think it was his way of saying fuck you to his mom for bringing his stepfather into his life.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 9090
I made a thread about him.

That's the problem with people who rope without a big bang they will be always be quickly forgotten and died for nothing
Read your thread. It was a good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and RAITEIII
regardless if there is evidence or not i feel we can all sympathize with our brother and have some respect on this thread.
Rip man, i hope you found some peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1476
For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-ricecel-manifesto-warning-long.164944/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

Special thank you to @Over for your support. I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

It is time. Goodbye fellow brocels. It's been a pleasure.
0 + dn + over

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
just pretend to rope to get reacts theory

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10167
Reminder that I broke this thread's hymen. I took it’s virginity. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's over, you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10167, Dunkelheit and 1 other person
Reminder that I broke this thread's hymen. I took it’s virginity. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's over, you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks
cope + 0 + dn + op is a fag + shit thread rope

Has any "suicide" on PSL ever been confirmed? Most guys make a "I'm gonna rope" post, quit the forums or logout and start posting on a new alt. It's harder to verify since no one cares about another male killing himself IRL unless he had friends who can post here which most of us won't.
R.I.P if true tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074
Update on this thread :

Ive been trying to find an obituary from this guy, can’t seem to find any in Evansville, Indiana matching his description, location, and age (which makes me believe this is a LARP)

Has anyone found the obituary for this guy? Anyone else have any more information about him?

His birth year should be 1983, or 1984 and his death date should be in July 2020. Can’t find anybody matching him based on this information.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 11758
Update on this thread :

Ive been trying to find an obituary from this guy, can’t seem to find any in Evansville, Indiana matching his description, location, and age (which makes me believe this is a LARP)

Has anyone found the obituary for this guy? Anyone else have any more information about him?

His birth year should be 1983, or 1984 and his death date should be in July 2020. Can’t find anybody matching him based on this information.
you don’t necessarily have to write a obituary when you die, it can cost a lot of money and considering this ricecel probably didn’t have much family that cared about him, there probably was no obituary written for him

you don’t necessarily have to write a obituary when you die, it can cost a lot of money and considering this ricecel probably didn’t have much family that cared about him, there probably was no obituary written for him

Theres 6 Walmart’s in Evansville, Indiana

Somebody has to know this guy, somehow in Evansville. I will check every cemetery in Evansville for any record of this guy. I still have a gut feeling it’s a LARP.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Theres 6 Walmart’s in Evansville, Indiana

Somebody has to know this guy, somehow in Evansville. I will check every cemetery in Evansville for any record of this guy. I still have a gut feeling it’s a LARP.
Im also very skeptical that this man roped

@Ritalincel
why did u jfl this tbh

The Asian population in Evansville is only 1k aswell. There’s 5 high schools in Evansville , and 6 Walmart’s in Evansville. We can narrow this guy down easily ( if the information is true), and I still can’t seem to find anybody.

I don’t believe this shitty story at all man, something doesn’t make sense. No death records, obituaries, and just things that don’t make sense. There’s too many inconsistencies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
The Asian population in Evansville is only 1k aswell. There’s 5 high schools in Evansville , and 6 Walmart’s in Evansville. We can narrow this guy down easily ( if the information is true), and I still can’t seem to find anybody.

I don’t believe this shitty story at all man, something doesn’t make sense. No death records, obituaries, and just things that don’t make sense. There’s too many inconsistencies.
I think most rope stories on here are fake tbh.

But looking at his post history, he just seemed...sad. Like he wasn't angry at anyone but himself and his family for bringing him into this world. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually did rope, or more specifically, shot himself.

I knew someone who roped. He had a desert eagle. You would be surprised just how easy it is to rope when you have a gun. At least if you literally try to hang yourself, you need to go through the process of making a noose, and then hang there until death, which in that time, that person could've regretted his actions at some point. Gun is a completely different story. It takes like 20 seconds to take it out, put a bullet in, load it, turn the safety off, and boom. Head shot. Done.

And as I said earlier in this thread, obituaries aren't required. Death certificates are. We gotta go to the town's vital records office and narrow it down there, and I'm pretty sure all birth and death certificates are available to the public. If an Asian name is located within the summer of last year, then he probably roped. If not, well...OP put up so much effort into convincing a lot of ppl here that he did I almost have to respect it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074